99 Homes (2014) Rewatch

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I remember thinking this movie was pretty good, but that might have been just due to appreciating Michael Shannon.
Apparently it was.
I remember it having some plot holes, but on the rewatch, as always, you notice more. And there are a LOT of them.
It is a very unrealistic movie. It could have been something. There should be a movie about how millions of homes across the U.S. were bought up by corporations/banks as millions lost their homes in the 2008 mortgage crises.
There should have been a movie showing how the FED used taxpayer dollars to bailout all the banks and market firms - INCLUDING PROFITS - while at the same time the homeowners were tossed to the streets. The banks were bailed out of the mortgage - and got to keep the home too!! What a deal!!!
But that movie is unlikely to ever be made. Hollywood is not interested in making a movie that would show the Obama admin in a bad light.

Criminal acts to flip houses during the man-made Housing bust to bring on the muslim and subsequent $33T debt blowout. They all get rich…..as we watch our savings collapse.

i give it about a C+ for entertainment value. No way they could turn homes that fast including rebuild remodel.

Forum List

Back