97% of Scientists agree..........Al Gore knows what he is talking about

Not only liberal, but they don't understand science as well as an obese junkie on the radio.
They believe that obese junkie because like him they are too stupid to know that not one single molecule of CO2 in the entire universe ever came from H2O!!! :rofl:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Yeah, that 71 year old fishing guide I use in Apalachicola that was born and raised on the bay down there is a liberal for stating the fact that the river water is warming.
And the oyster beds that thrive in cool water in the winter there are dying off due to cooler temperatures.
And the speckled trout that go up the river later each year and return earlier each year because the water is cooling later in the fall and warming earlier each spring, they are all liberals.
And when one puts his hand behind an exhaust pipe on an automobile when it is running and feels heat, that has no effect on the earth with a billion running each day.
Yes sir, only a liberal would claim the water has warmed and that man and his pollution has caused it.
No one with any sense would claim otherwise. Rush Limbaugh can not be disputed.

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

Before recent Global Warming.

Any Questions?

Yeah, that 71 year old fishing guide I use in Apalachicola that was born and raised on the bay down there is a liberal for stating the fact that the river water is warming.
And the oyster beds that thrive in cool water in the winter there are dying off due to cooler temperatures.
And the speckled trout that go up the river later each year and return earlier each year because the water is cooling later in the fall and warming earlier each spring, they are all liberals.
And when one puts his hand behind an exhaust pipe on an automobile when it is running and feels heat, that has no effect on the earth with a billion running each day.
Yes sir, only a liberal would claim the water has warmed and that man and his pollution has caused it.

Yessir, your short life has sure been gifted with a great time to be alive. Try fishing in that little pond back around 1800, or how about 1700, or maybe 1600, or how about all the way back to 1400 when the last cooling period began. You see dear sir, the world moves much slower then you do. You are to the Earth like a fruit fly is to you. You live years while the fruit fly lives just a day.

You are applying the observations of the fruit fly to the workings of the multi billion year old Earth. And you can't see the issue at all can you? This is not about liberal or conservative. Try taking a geology class someday. Here's a hint of the scale of time we are talking about.

Imagine a volcanic eruption. It is large and fills a void in the Earth that is 500 cubic meters in volumne. Guess how long it takes for that magma to cool down........the answer is the magma cools at the rate of one degree per million years. Does that give you an idea of how insignificant your miniscule lifespan is?

Well, we sure get an idea of how miniscule ol' Walleyes intellect is. We are not speaking of geological time periods, we are speaking of changes in human lifespans that will shorten many of the lifespans of the people that are today young.

You Teabaggers need to do something about your masochistic-tendencies.

That's your idea of an effective response?

Quoting a bunch of hacks who have a vested interest in promoting the global warming scam proves exactly what?

I've read the climategate emails for myself, and the computer code with comments in it that state explicitely the data is being massaged to produce the desired result.

I'm not some drone who needs an official propaganda organ to tell me what to think.

Naw, you are just a braindead ditto head that has never read anything but talking points.

Well, we sure get an idea of how miniscule ol' Walleyes intellect is. We are not speaking of geological time periods, we are speaking of changes in human lifespans that will shorten many of the lifespans of the people that are today young.

Nonsense. What will kill young people today is the AGW cult passing their faith-based initiatives to cripple the economies of the Western world, drastically increase the price of energy, making people starve, freeze, and die of heat stroke.

But as I've shown, the Green Movement hates humanity and wants most everyone (except for themselves, of course,) dead.

You Teabaggers need to do something about your masochistic-tendencies.

That's your idea of an effective response?

In the mean-time......

Quoting a bunch of hacks who have a vested interest in promoting the global warming scam proves exactly what?

I've read the climategate emails for myself, and the computer code with comments in it that state explicitely the data is being massaged to produce the desired result.

I'm not some drone who needs an official propaganda organ to tell me what to think.

Naw, you are just a braindead ditto head that has never read anything but talking points.
Ridiculous. You have no proof that all he sees is your posts.

97% of academic "scientists" would say that Bozo the clown knows what he is talking about if their grants depended on it. It's the sun stupid. Gore is an angry defeated politician and a sexual pervert with no background in science.

Great stories, Gadawg. Now tell us why anyone should believe them?

Report: 97 percent of scientists say man-made climate change is real - Science Fair: Science and Space News - USATODAY.com

Forget the four out of five dentists who recommend Trident…. Try the 97 out of 100 scientists that believe in man-made climate change.

This data comes from a new survey out this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The study found that 97 percent of scientific experts agree that climate change is "very likely" caused mainly by human activity.

The report is based on questions posed to 1,372 scientists. Nearly all the experts agreed that it is "very likely that anthropogenic greenhouse gases have been responsible for most of the unequivocal warming of the Earth's average global temperature in the second half of the twentieth century."

As for the 3 percent of scientists who remain unconvinced, the study found their average expertise is far below that of their colleagues, as measured by publication and citation rates.

Honestly, it really doesn't matter what the cause is, it is happening. Temperatures are getting warmer and we're not going to be able to prevent it. This idea that we will just stop emitting greenhouse gasses is a joke. Even if we could reduce our emissions, we cannot completely cut back to a level that will reduce these gases. On the other hand, if these warmer temperatures are being caused by other factors, then we still won't be able to change anything.

What we will need to do is plan for the consequences of rising temperatures. There has been much discussion as to how this will actually increase precipitation but decrease our snowpacks. We have actually seen some of this the last few years and need to watch closely to determine if this is going to become a normal trend. With increased winter snowfalls and complete spring thaws, we are seeing much greater flooding than in the past. I don't think anyone can say that this is yet a pattern, but if it becomes one, then we better think of finding ways to retain this water for use during the rest of the year and also to reduce flooding.

Bottom line is that we are not going back to the days of horse and buggies, even if it means that we are wreaking havoc on the planet, so we better learn to adjust and find ways to deal with the consequences.

Great stories, Gadawg. Now tell us why anyone should believe them?

Because most likely they are true. You are like Sgt. Schultz on Hogan's Hero's. "I see nothing".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8105U1WY9ro]YouTube - ‪iseenothing.avi‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back