95% of Marines uncomfortable serving with openly gay troops

Big fucking deal

There are gays in the military under DADT. There are no problems with other men seeing each others weenies. Gays shower with straights in civialian life. Why are soldiers so sensitive ?

Grow the fuck up for crying out loud

Again:

Hey troll... Why does the Military Segregate the Genders?...

And should it stop?

:)

peace...

Are you claiming our soldiers are a bunch of mamby pambies afraid to be seen by a gay man?

In civilian life..

- Do they have seperate restrooms for gays?
- Gay athletes openly shower with straight atheletes
- Health clubs have openly gay members shower with straight members

Why is it our soldiers are suddenly so sensitive?

Is that Question Difficult for you to Answer, House Troll?...

peace...

Again:

And should it stop?

peace...

Are you claiming our soldiers are a bunch of mamby pambies afraid to be seen by a gay man?

In civilian life..

peace...

Why it has been answered.

Why would we need separate facilities for gays like we do for women. They are biologically men not women. Nowhere else in society do we have mens, women, gay mens and gay womens facilities. Why would you expect different in the military?

It's niether a Right, nor since Vietnam is it a Requirement.

ALL Branches Reject People for Various Reasons...

peace...

The "Military" does not..and should never tell the civilian government about guidelines for recruits. Suggestions are welcome.

Piece.

:up:

I see you didn't Disagree about Serving NOT being a Right...

You also Lose Rights many of when you Sign up...

peace...

No..I didn't because you don't have a "right" to be in the military. Just as you don't have a right to be a cop or a fireman.

But it is the civilian government that determines the criteria for just who gets in or left out.

Piece.

:up:

In civilian life..

peace...

Why would we need separate facilities for gays like we do for women. They are biologically men not women. Nowhere else in society do we have mens, women, gay mens and gay womens facilities. Why would you expect different in the military?

We are talking about more than the toilet, you Dishonest Chimp...

peace...

peace...

peace...

Mal.......why are you so afraid of gays?

The rest of society isn't. Our military is more than capable of figuring this out. All over the world and in the civilian sector, gays shower with their own sex, they use the same bathrooms. Its no big deal....nobody gets raped

Why are you afraid that a gay man might see your weenie?

The homosexuals will be fragged, and shot in the back! if they persist with their coming out of the closet
in the U.S. military.

Only by cowards such as yourself.

I tell you the faggots in the U.S. armed forces will be set up to be killed if they come out of
the closet and identify themselves. Grenades will be tossed into the bathrooms, or latreans
when they go to the bathrooms. Or they will be shot in their asses, like they use to do in Veitnam to soldiers that were not liked.!! Or shot in the back on the battlefeild.:razz:

peace...

The rest of society isn't. Our military is more than capable of figuring this out. All over the world and in the civilian sector, gays shower with their own sex, they use the same bathrooms. Its no big deal....nobody gets raped

Associate, Care for and am related to them... so fuck you and your Phobia Tactic...

We are talking about Bunking and foxholes... Longterm cohabition...

They Segregate Men and Women based on sexual attraction.

Do the Math, Troll.

peace...

peace...

Associate, Care for and am related to them... so fuck you and your Phobia Tactic...

We are talking about Bunking and foxholes... Longterm cohabition...

They Segregate Men and Women based on sexual attraction.

Do the Math, Troll.

peace...

Oh really....based on sexual attraction?

Why do so many women in the service get pregnant then? Not very effective is it? Gays are in the service right now. Segregating them does nothing unless you have fears of gays

Big fucking deal

There are gays in the military under DADT. There are no problems with other men seeing each others weenies. Gays shower with straights in civialian life. Why are soldiers so sensitive ?

Grow the fuck up for crying out loud

Again:

And should it stop?

peace...

In civilian life..

is there co-ed showering in say any of those places?

Again:

And should it stop?

peace...

In civilian life..

What difference does it make? Women shower with women...men shower with men

there are gays showering in highschool and college athletics, healthclubs, beach clubs. Civilians seem to be able to do it. Why is the military so afraid? Other NATO forces have no problem with it

Last edited:
The homosexuals will be fragged, and shot in the back! if they persist with their coming out of the closet
in the U.S. military.

Only by cowards such as yourself.

I tell you the faggots in the U.S. armed forces will be set up to be killed if they come out of
the closet and identify themselves. Grenades will be tossed into the bathrooms, or latreans
when they go to the bathrooms. Or they will be shot in their asses, like they use to do in Veitnam to soldiers that were not liked.!! Or shot in the back on the battlefeild.:razz:

By cowards such as yourself.

Again:

And should it stop?

peace...

In civilian life..

When I was in the military, I was stationed in Baumholder, Germany. When I went to Garmisch for vacation, the steam rooms, the sauna and the showers were all coed. Only the locker rooms were separate. No one cared.

In civilian life..

When I was in the military, I was stationed in Baumholder, Germany. When I went to Garmisch for vacation, the steam rooms, the sauna and the showers were all coed. Only the locker rooms were separate. No one cared.

I can't believe that we are blocking gay Americans from serving their country because of showers

You are Gay if you do the "passive part".
If you do the "active part", you are not necessarily Gay, only if you do it out of joy and on regular basiis.

You are Gay if you do the "passive part".
If you do the "active part", you are not necessarily Gay, only if you do it out of joy and on regular basiis.

Ummmm...thanks for sharing

Did you just get out of Turkish Prison?

Ummmm...thanks for sharing

Did you just get out of Turkish Prison?

No, But you said, that every nation in NATO allows gays in military service.

The Turkish armed forces have a health regulation which defines homosexuality as a ‘psychosexual’ illness and identifies homosexuals as unfit for military service. Conscripts who declare their homosexuality have to provide photographic proof. A small number have had to undergo humiliating medical examinations.
http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/pdf/key_documents/2009/tr_rapport_2009_en.pdf

It is not enough to show photography where you are the "active part".
You must show the "passive part" to the Recruitment Agency.
Only then you are gay and are freed from serving in the Army.

I can't believe that we are blocking gay Americans from serving their country because of showers
No, it's because they are queers and no one wants to be around them. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back