94 million? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

dont talk about it, be about it dummy!!

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, All Industries

2009-02-01 8796

2015-09-01 6036

For starters.....

Will you be needing a primer on the Ordinal Property of Numbers?

i need a primer in reality idiot; but you arent the one to give it to me. youre too busy lying to yourself

That's BLS data.......what have you got?

all Goober has is articles from news rags and his opinion ... empirical data be damned.

pay no attention, he's just a Goober

why dont you look what empirical means you idiot. then get back to me; i'm citing what things actually are NOW. you have "empirical data"

: originating in or based on observation or experience <empirical data>

so the data posted by the BLS isn't emperical data ...

you're an emperical GOOBER, no doubt.

LMAO

Food Stamp Usage Continues Climbing To Highest Level Ever
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../food-stamp-usage-high...
The Huffington Post
Aug 3, 2011 - In 2008, about 28.2 million people used food stamps compared to about 33.5 million in 2009 and 40.3 million in 2010. In order to be eligible for

Food Stamp Beneficiaries Exceed 46000000 for 38 Straight ...
www.cnsnews.com/.../food-stamp-beneficiaries-e...
Cybercast News Service
By Ali Meyer | January 13, 2015 | 9:24 AM EST. (AP File Photo) ... The 46,674,364 people on food stamps in the United States also exceeded the total ...
Food-Stamp Use Is Now the Lowest Since 2011

The number of people receiving food stamps in the U.S. slipped to the lowest level in almost four years

key words; since 2011

thanks for playing though IDIOT!

2009-02-01 8796

2015-09-01 6036

For starters.....

i need a primer in reality idiot; but you arent the one to give it to me. youre too busy lying to yourself

all Goober has is articles from news rags and his opinion ... empirical data be damned.

why dont you look what empirical means you idiot. then get back to me; i'm citing what things actually are NOW. you have "empirical data"

so the data posted by the BLS isn't imperical data ...

you're an imperical GOOBER, no doubt.

LMAO

I DIDNT SAY it wasnt empirical you poor loser. are you even capable of having a discussion without using a straw man???

dont talk about it, be about it dummy!!

2009-02-01 8796

2015-09-01 6036

For starters.....

i already cited government numbers for the poverty rate, among other things; when i said some things are worse.

so you agree with THOSE dont you leftard?

lmao!

The poverty rate dropped through the 90s, rose through the aughts accelerating with the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy, but has stabilized and remained flat between 2012-2014....

since 2012; you mean when Progs lost their stranglehold on US government?

thanks dummy!!!

The Huffington Post
Aug 3, 2011 - In 2008, about 28.2 million people used food stamps compared to about 33.5 million in 2009 and 40.3 million in 2010. In order to be eligible for

Cybercast News Service
By Ali Meyer | January 13, 2015 | 9:24 AM EST. (AP File Photo) ... The 46,674,364 people on food stamps in the United States also exceeded the total ...

The number of people receiving food stamps in the U.S. slipped to the lowest level in almost four years

key words; since 2011

Yes. Since 2011. What's the problem?

The economic expansion following the 2008 recession has been the weakest of the post–World War II era. Four years after the start of the recovery, GDP has risen about half as much as in the average post–World War II era recovery. The federal budget deficit, which was larger than in any other post–World War II era recovery for much of the past four years, has shrunk rapidly in recent months and is now smaller than in the recoveries which began in 1980 and 1982. House prices rose again in the second quarter of 2013 but remain 5 percent lower than they were at the start of the recovery (updated 11/19/2013). Household debt remained essentially unchanged in the second quarter of 2013 and remains below its June 2009 level

so the data posted by the BLS isn't imperical data ...

you're an imperical GOOBER, no doubt.

LMAO

I DIDNT SAY it wasnt empirical you poor loser. are you even capable of having a discussion without using a straw man???

so then you agree with the BLS . ... finally, you're learning.

this whole thread is a case-study in how Progressives delude themselves. The OP and other Progs here are trying to dimsiss the idea that 94 million arent participating in the Labor Market by "proving" their point by explaining the reasons for the number being what it is.
Who is dismissing the idea that there are 94 million not in the labor force? The question is whether there is any reason to be concerned. And for the most part, there is not as 93% say they don't want a job. Very, very few, less than a million, have "given up," but many want us to believe all 94 million have dropped out and have given up.

LESS THAN A MILLION HUH??

SOURCE????

THE New York Times tells a very different story dummy.
When caught lying, the Right always play dumb.
I gave you the data with a link on another thread only yeaterday and now you pretend you never heard the truth so you can lie some more.

Employment Situation Summary

Among the marginally attached, there were 635,000 discouraged workers in September

discouraged workers are not the only ones not being counted you dullard.

dont bother posting moron because YOU are the only one actung dumb. Well actually you're not acting...........
But discouraged workers are the only ones that reflect the condition of the economy, the rest reflect on demographics not economic conditions.

The Huffington Post

Cybercast News Service

key words; since 2011

the problem, dullard, is you just proved for me that the rate is declining from a high set under this President, and is STILL ABOVE where the last President left it,

thanks!!

At 42 months and counting, current job “recovery” is slowest ...
www.pewresearch.org/.../at-42-months-and-countin...
Pew Research Center
Sep 25, 2013 - At 42 months and counting, current job “recovery” is slowest since Truman was president ... In fact, not only were more jobs wiped out in the Great Recession ... I.e. didn't anyone ever listen in high school in history class and ...

pssssssssst ... this is 2015 not 2013

Goobie ... you've been demoted to an ie,

this whole thread is a case-study in how Progressives delude themselves. The OP and other Progs here are trying to dimsiss the idea that 94 million arent participating in the Labor Market by "proving" their point by explaining the reasons for the number being what it is.
Who is dismissing the idea that there are 94 million not in the labor force? The question is whether there is any reason to be concerned. And for the most part, there is not as 93% say they don't want a job. Very, very few, less than a million, have "given up," but many want us to believe all 94 million have dropped out and have given up.

LESS THAN A MILLION HUH??

SOURCE????

THE New York Times tells a very different story dummy.
When caught lying, the Right always play dumb.
I gave you the data with a link on another thread only yeaterday and now you pretend you never heard the truth so you can lie some more.

Employment Situation Summary

Among the marginally attached, there were 635,000 discouraged workers in September

discouraged workers are not the only ones not being counted you dullard.

dont bother posting moron because YOU are the only one actung dumb. Well actually you're not acting...........
But discouraged workers are the only ones that reflect the condition of the economy, the rest reflect on demographics not economic conditions.

untrue; as evidenced by the NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE relating how it is easier to get a disibiity now under obama. RECORD NUMBERS are on disibility. you prog CRYBABIES always want to cite stats. except the inconveniant ones

must be a coincidence people collecting a disability are at record levels and people who CHOOSE NOT TO WORK has risin so much huh???

At 42 months and counting, current job “recovery” is slowest ...
www.pewresearch.org/.../at-42-months-and-countin...
Pew Research Center
Sep 25, 2013 - At 42 months and counting, current job “recovery” is slowest since Truman was president ... In fact, not only were more jobs wiped out in the Great Recession ... I.e. didn't anyone ever listen in high school in history class and ...

pssssssssst ... this is 2015 not 2013

Goobie ... you've been demoted to an ie,

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!1

it didnt go from being the slowest in history to being a fast recovery in the last two years you mindless moron!1

PASS IT ON!!

LMAO!

This joker does have a hard time finding the most recent data to work with, doesn't he?

He wants the economy to be bad......so badly.....that he is ignoring dates altogether.

The Huffington Post

Cybercast News Service

key words; since 2011

the problem, dullard, is you just proved for me that the rate is declining from a high set under this President, and is STILL ABOVE where the last President left it,

thanks!!

Its declining from a high which we can logically pin on the last president. But...that would give you a headache.

The Huffington Post

Cybercast News Service

key words; since 2011

thanks!!

Its declining from a high which we can logically pin on the last president. But...that would give you a headache.
that would be great if we werent heading into OBAMA YEAR EIGHT very soon

but since we are it's simply PATHETIC

key words; since 2011

thanks!!

that would be great if we werent heading into OBAMA YEAR EIGHT very soon

but since we are it's simply PATHETIC

Is the economy better or worse than it was in January, 2009?

Forum List

Back