94 million? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You are either not in a science program, married with kids or the job is part of the doctoral program.

In the pure sciences, you are given a grant to help pay for tuition and expenses within the first year, or they are telling you to leave!!

SCM and LEAN systems. At this point it is all about the team research project, the dissertation. We must publish or perish.

In some universities the doctoral candidates are unpaid help for the professors. In my case this is not true. When I was an undergrad at Cal Poly there were courses where I never saw the professor, the DC's taught the entire course.

Family homelessness was not a big problem in America until the 1980s

Well there is that double D IQ again...

889539209_orig.png

Playtex, you might be stupid and you might be dishonest, but you have great boobs!

Family homelessness was not a big problem in America until the 1980s

Well there is that double D IQ again...

889539209_orig.png

Playtex, you might be stupid and you might be dishonest, but you have great boobs!

And you must be in a doctoral program for Stupidity. I've only seen a few others that appear as dumb as you do, and they were here, too. I figure you're probably a janitor at a hospital....that's about as close as "doctoral" you're ever going to get.........:D

Being a high school, college or graduate student, a senior citizen, a stay-at-home parent, a job-training participant, or having a disability is no excuse for not holding down a job, or for working less than 40 hours in a week.

Now get out there and WORK.

YAWN

the very same left-wing losers always saying how the poor and middle class cant get a break, and how unemployment is so low under obama, dont seem to be able to explain how it is so many MORE people are able to not work now under obama

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Really? Silly ass, this old lib is pulling down 100K a year, working full time, and taking college courses. Anyone that is skilled can do the same, even at 72. What are you doing for yourself, other than bleeting your self delusions on a message board?

Forum List

Back