93% of Black Murder Victims Are Killed By BLACK HANDS!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet Black MALES make up HALF of the total number of murder victims in the US (add in women and the number is even higher). 93% of blacks that are murdered are killed by other blacks! So those other 7% are killed by either whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Native Americans etc.

With all the Zimmerman/Martin news you would think whites are killing more blacks than that. Farahkan, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, that Ex-Black KKK member of Congress that protested in Congress and the Black KKK went on to say or insenuate that the Black man is under assault by the white man! What garabage. It's crap like that, which keeps that black man down and in a false state of victimhood. The only good thing about murder statsitics are that the numbers don't lie. Only people can do that. When over 9 out of 10 black are murdered by blacks, the faux call of the black community under assault by the white man is not only false, arrogant, dishonest, its reckless!

So are they really under assault by whites or by blacks? Absolutely not, they are under asault by ignornant black leaders that make their fortunes off of keeping black poor, desperate, ruthless and uneducated and by black violence that is destroying urban life from the family, to education, to the job market etc.

Time to wake up black America, your age of victimhood is gone! That excuse for failure is no good anymore! It's not easy, but nor is it easy for a poor white kid in the trailer park or the poor Latino in barrio!

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News
Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. .

By the way the Whites who say that white man is under assault by Latinos and Blacks. 85% of whites are killed by white mans. Lower that blacks killing blacks, but nearly 9 out of 10 white murder victims are killed by whites. That 15% is shared by Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans and Asians!

About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people

What's the percentage of white victims killed by white hands?

You got those numbers handy there skip?

What's the percentage of white victims killed by white hands?

You got those numbers handy there skip?

I think the point was that blacks need to worry more about other blacks than white-hispanics (has the media ever said black-hispanic?) or even us caucasions. Blacks resort to a lot of violence, but it could be because they are taught that as a realistic solution rather than as a last resort....naaaaaaaaa

93% bad
85% good?

A difference of 8%...Mind blowing stats there buddy.

It went right over your head. Not too bright I see. You have two claims by two different groups. First, you have the Black leaders claiming the the Black community is under assault by whites because of the Martin homicide. Yet these black leaders don't say or do a damn thing about the fact that 93% of black victims are killed by black hands!

Then you have the white supremacists that claim that dangerous black males are killing whites in record numbers, yet nearly 9 out of 10 white victims are killed by white hands. That is a stagering number also. White supermacist should worry about that state, just as the black supermacist should worry about the 93%!!!

93% bad
85% good?

It speaks volumes about his true colors.

No dipshit those numbers speak volumes on mixed race homicide in America. When it comes to killing, race tend to pick their own race. Therefore the assertions by both the Black and White Supermacist that they are under assault by the other is unfounded!

But go on an troll homo!

93% bad
85% good?

It went right over your head. Not too bright I see. You have two claims by two different groups. First, you have the Black leaders claiming the the Black community is under assault by whites because of the Martin homicide. Yet these black leaders don't say or do a damn thing about the fact that 93% of black victims are killed by black hands!

Then you have the white supremacists that claim that dangerous black males are killing whites in record numbers, yet nearly 9 out of 10 white victims are killed by white hands. That is a stagering number also. White supermacist should worry about that state, just as the black supermacist should worry about the 93%!!!

What percentage of Israeli Jews are murdered at the hands of other Israeli Jews?

What percentage of Israeli Jewish children are molested at the hands of other Israeli Jews?

Oops. It it antisemitic to ask that question?

93% bad
85% good?

No dipshit those numbers speak volumes on mixed race homicide in America. When it comes to killing, race tend to pick their own race. Therefore the assertions by both the Black and White Supermacist that they are under assault by the other is unfounded!

But go on an troll homo!

What an astute observation.

You may now carry on dropping n-bombs at posters in your rep comments :thup:

But go on an troll homo!

I forgot that Ghook 93 had called me a ****** in a bunch of neg reps. I don't check it that much. He/she has done it at least 10 times. Does he/she call white posters ****** as well?

For the dipshits that respond before reading the entire post and make red herring about what about white homicide victims. Well I will enlarge and font in red the section on the original post, where I say the white supemacists are equally as ignorant!

Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet Black MALES make up HALF of the total number of murder victims in the US (add in women and the number is even higher). 93% of blacks that are murdered are killed by other blacks! So those other 7% are killed by either whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Native Americans etc.

With all the Zimmerman/Martin news you would think whites are killing more blacks than that. Farahkan, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, that Ex-Black KKK member of Congress that protested in Congress and the Black KKK went on to say or insenuate that the Black man is under assault by the white man! What garabage. It's crap like that, which keeps that black man down and in a false state of victimhood. The only good thing about murder statsitics are that the numbers don't lie. Only people can do that. When over 9 out of 10 black are murdered by blacks, the faux call of the black community under assault by the white man is not only false, arrogant, dishonest, its reckless!

So are they really under assault by whites or by blacks? Absolutely not, they are under asault by ignornant black leaders that make their fortunes off of keeping black poor, desperate, ruthless and uneducated and by black violence that is destroying urban life from the family, to education, to the job market etc.

Time to wake up black America, your age of victimhood is gone! That excuse for failure is no good anymore! It's not easy, but nor is it easy for a poor white kid in the trailer park or the poor Latino in barrio!

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News
Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. .

By the way the Whites who say that white man is under assault by Latinos and Blacks. 85% of whites are killed by white mans. Lower that blacks killing blacks, but nearly 9 out of 10 white murder victims are killed by whites. That 15% is shared by Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans and Asians!

About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people

But go on an troll homo!

I forgot that Ghook 93 had called me a ****** in a bunch of neg reps. I don't check it that much. He/she has done it at least 10 times. Does he/she call white posters ****** as well?

Not that I'm aware of but he does call Muslims "sand *******" in his rep comments.

93% bad
85% good?

No, no one has said blacks were under attack by whites. You're making shit up to fit your bullshit reasoning

Backpeddle:clap2:

93% bad
85% good?

What percentage of Israeli Jews are murdered at the hands of other Israeli Jews?

What percentage of Israeli Jewish children are molested at the hands of other Israeli Jews?

Oops. It it antisemitic to ask that question?

I am talking about Americans, but nice red herring. Black Supermacists like you and liberal scum like Art 15 like to divert or outright ignore the fact that the biggest threat to black youth are blacks.

Just as, what you ignorantly ignore, I made the same assertion in the first post about white vicitms. They are most killed by WHITE PEOPLE!

Happy? And don't worry I have better names for you in negs!

Forum List

Back