93% of Black Murder Victims Are Killed By BLACK HANDS!!!

The reason is because murderers usually kill someone the know, murder is very seldom random, that is why it gains headlines. It's right around 90% of the victims know their killers.

Funny how we as a society kill what is familiar to us yet fear what is foreign to us.

93% bad
85% good?

A difference of 8%...Mind blowing stats there buddy.

It went right over your head. Not too bright I see. You have two claims by two different groups. First, you have the Black leaders claiming the the Black community is under assault by whites because of the Martin homicide. Yet these black leaders don't say or do a damn thing about the fact that 93% of black victims are killed by black hands!

No, no one has said blacks were under attack by whites. You're making shit up to fit your bullshit reasoning

Then you have the white supremacists that claim that dangerous black males are killing whites in record numbers, yet nearly 9 out of 10 white victims are killed by white hands. That is a stagering number also. White supermacist should worry about that state, just as the black supermacist should worry about the 93%!!!

Backpeddle:clap2:
Maybe he can change his thread title before anyone notices what a race baiting whore he really is....:D

No dipshit those numbers speak volumes on mixed race homicide in America. When it comes to killing, race tend to pick their own race. Therefore the assertions by both the Black and White Supermacist that they are under assault by the other is unfounded!

But go on an troll homo!

What an astute observation.

You may now carry on dropping n-bombs at posters in your rep comments :thup:

I forgot that Ghook 93 had called me a ****** in a bunch of neg reps. I don't check it that much. He/she has done it at least 10 times. Does he/she call white posters ****** as well?

LOL, you called the girl in the video a crazy ****** and that you try to kill as many White people as possible! So I agreed with you comment and tossed some mud back at you. You ignorant comment was more than worry of it!

I forgot that Ghook 93 had called me a ****** in a bunch of neg reps. I don't check it that much. He/she has done it at least 10 times. Does he/she call white posters ****** as well?

Not that I'm aware of but he does call Muslims "sand *******" in his rep comments.

Yep to Freeman and Sunni, because those "civil" dissenters (who say Holohoax, put the Jews on an Island and surround it with gunships, 9/11 was orchestrated by Israel etc) haven't dropped the **** comment on me. But go on trolling pussy!

Last edited:
93% bad
85% good?

A difference of 8%...Mind blowing stats there buddy.

It went right over your head. Not too bright I see. You have two claims by two different groups. First, you have the Black leaders claiming the the Black community is under assault by whites because of the Martin homicide. Yet these black leaders don't say or do a damn thing about the fact that 93% of black victims are killed by black hands!

No, no one has said blacks were under attack by whites. You're making shit up to fit your bullshit reasoning

Then you have the white supremacists that claim that dangerous black males are killing whites in record numbers, yet nearly 9 out of 10 white victims are killed by white hands. That is a stagering number also. White supermacist should worry about that state, just as the black supermacist should worry about the 93%!!!

Jesse Jackson said blacks were under attack, though he did not say by whom, but since he was talking about the Martin case, most people are smart enough to know who he was implying.

LOL, you called the girl in the video a crazy ****** and that you try to kill as many White people as possible! So I agreed with you comment and tossed some mud back at you. You ignorant comment was more than worry of it!

I don't care about using the word ******. I think it's funny that you say on neg reps, but not in the public section of the board. Seems like a bitch move to me.

Not that I'm aware of but he does call Muslims "sand *******" in his rep comments.

Yep to Freeman and Sunni, because they civil dissenters who haven't dropped the **** one on me. But go on trolling pussy!

Man, you are really flustered right now.

Read that post aloud to yourself :lol:

I don't care about using the word ******. I think it's funny that you say on neg reps, but not in the public section of the board. Seems like a bitch move to me.

Because there are a bunch of African Americans on this board that I truly respect like High Gravity and Avory (even though I disagree with him on most).

On the other hand I don't respect a racist like yourself, so getting your goat is the goal!

Jesse Jackson said blacks were under attack, though he did not say by whom, but since he was talking about the Martin case, most people are smart enough to know who he was implying.

Sharpton said the same thing. Farahkan state Blacks are under assault from Whites. Libs like Ravi will say he is out of the mainstream, but he organized the million man march, so I would say many still listen to him!

Not to mention the black panther stated a similar thing.

From all reports it appears Martin was a good kid (best dirt they seem to come up with is weed smoking, not a crime showing a violent tendency) and his death should have been avoided! It also appears to be some abuse of justice here. However, many race hustlers are using this as an excuse to hate on whitey and make the threats against the black community all caused by whites. I guarantee that is what Salt Jones believe. Yet they will ignore the fact that 93% of Black are killed by other Blacks and Black victims make half of all murders in America!

On the reverse side whenever a white person is killed by a black person, the White Supremacist exploit it and highlight it. Yet they will ignore the fact that nearly 90% of all white victims are killed by white people.

When whites supremacists make the claim they are condemned, why aren't Black Supremacists condemned also?

What's the percentage of white victims killed by white hands?

You got those numbers handy there skip?

don't stop there, lets find out what percentage of white on black homicides as well as black on white homicides.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

In 2005, homicide victimization rates for blacks were 6 times higher than the rates for whites.

In 2005, offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites

Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet Black MALES make up HALF of the total number of murder victims in the US (add in women and the number is even higher). 93% of blacks that are murdered are killed by other blacks! So those other 7% are killed by either whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Native Americans etc.

With all the Zimmerman/Martin news you would think whites are killing more blacks than that. Farahkan, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, that Ex-Black KKK member of Congress that protested in Congress and the Black KKK went on to say or insenuate that the Black man is under assault by the white man! What garabage. It's crap like that, which keeps that black man down and in a false state of victimhood. The only good thing about murder statsitics are that the numbers don't lie. Only people can do that. When over 9 out of 10 black are murdered by blacks, the faux call of the black community under assault by the white man is not only false, arrogant, dishonest, its reckless!

So are they really under assault by whites or by blacks? Absolutely not, they are under asault by ignornant black leaders that make their fortunes off of keeping black poor, desperate, ruthless and uneducated and by black violence that is destroying urban life from the family, to education, to the job market etc.

Time to wake up black America, your age of victimhood is gone! That excuse for failure is no good anymore! It's not easy, but nor is it easy for a poor white kid in the trailer park or the poor Latino in barrio!

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News
Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. .

By the way the Whites who say that white man is under assault by Latinos and Blacks. 85% of whites are killed by white mans. Lower that blacks killing blacks, but nearly 9 out of 10 white murder victims are killed by whites. That 15% is shared by Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans and Asians!

About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people

This has always been a big issue, I don't have any answers. :(

Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet Black MALES make up HALF of the total number of murder victims in the US (add in women and the number is even higher). 93% of blacks that are murdered are killed by other blacks! So those other 7% are killed by either whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Native Americans etc.

With all the Zimmerman/Martin news you would think whites are killing more blacks than that. Farahkan, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, that Ex-Black KKK member of Congress that protested in Congress and the Black KKK went on to say or insenuate that the Black man is under assault by the white man! What garabage. It's crap like that, which keeps that black man down and in a false state of victimhood. The only good thing about murder statsitics are that the numbers don't lie. Only people can do that. When over 9 out of 10 black are murdered by blacks, the faux call of the black community under assault by the white man is not only false, arrogant, dishonest, its reckless!

So are they really under assault by whites or by blacks? Absolutely not, they are under asault by ignornant black leaders that make their fortunes off of keeping black poor, desperate, ruthless and uneducated and by black violence that is destroying urban life from the family, to education, to the job market etc.

Time to wake up black America, your age of victimhood is gone! That excuse for failure is no good anymore! It's not easy, but nor is it easy for a poor white kid in the trailer park or the poor Latino in barrio!

Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. .

By the way the Whites who say that white man is under assault by Latinos and Blacks. 85% of whites are killed by white mans. Lower that blacks killing blacks, but nearly 9 out of 10 white murder victims are killed by whites. That 15% is shared by Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans and Asians!

I just wish the Al Sharptons, Jesse Jacksons, and Louis Farakhans of the world would wake up and stop holding my fellow Americans of color down with this rhetoric.

Reason for the post wasn't intended to state Black are monster, rather reason was to show that Black on Blak violence is a real problem that so called black leaders should focus on and not the hate whitey rhetoric they seem to only focus on!

I think the ills of the black community fall to three things:
(1) Education: Tossing more money at it isn't going to fix the problem! It will got to higher teacher pension funds. You can't have a serious discussion on fixing this without pension (which should be changed to individual rretirement plans), tenure, school vouchers, separation for disciplinary issues etc.

(2) Break down of the Black Family: I don't care if it the traditional mon and dad or the new aged 2 moms or 2 dad's family, a kid has a much better chance if he had a two parent household. This is an epidemic in America, but more so in the black community.

(3) College: College is becoming more of a too expensive dream for everyone, but more so for the black college student.

Just to name a few.

Reason for the post wasn't intended to state Black are monster, rather reason was to show that Black on Blak violence is a real problem that so called black leaders should focus on and not the hate whitey rhetoric they seem to only focus on!

(1) Education: Tossing more money at it isn't going to fix the problem! It will got to higher teacher pension funds. You can't have a serious discussion on fixing this without pension (which should be changed to individual rretirement plans), tenure, school vouchers, separation for disciplinary issues etc.

(2) Break down of the Black Family: I don't care if it the traditional mon and dad or the new aged 2 moms or 2 dad's family, a kid has a much better chance if he had a two parent household. This is an epidemic in America, but more so in the black community.

(3) College: College is becoming more of a too expensive dream for everyone, but more so for the black college student.

Just to name a few.

I think your #2 point the breakdown of the family is the biggest issue, because with a stable household you have more of a chance of getting a proper education and going to college, I have seen some people able to break through without a proper home but it is very, very difficult.

Just to name a few.

I think your #2 point the breakdown of the family is the biggest issue, because with a stable household you have more of a chance of getting a proper education and going to college, I have seen some people able to break through without a proper home but it is very, very difficult.

I see the same thing also. I have said it for a long time the best place to see racial harmony is at the health club. You see all different races playing ball with each other! You see Whites and Blacks showering in the same place without any thoughts about it. They share equipment and BS with eachother. I rarely see any disagreements or arguing!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back