911 WTC 7 Silent Thermate Demolition, Debunkers Grab Your Ankles!

Could you at least list your credentials that qualifies you to make such an assessment.

Certainly, I'm a sentient being, 1 ea. earthling type.
that is all that is required to be able to see that 9/11/2001 = False Flag operation.

Certainly, everyone who does not agree with you are "sentient" beings, many Earthling types.

Logic and common sense are really all that is required to see that the 9/11 truthers are about anything but the truth.
You aren't smart enough to understand. I accept that. Some people just can't get it. They can't see squibs, they can't see thermite, the can't see pulverized dust that accompanies virtually all demolitions. They just can't see, or they are paid by scoundrels.

"How many floors needed to burn uncontrollably to weaken the structure? And you didn't answer my question ... if it was going to fall, how should it have fallen?"

The "how should it have fallen" is a speculation trap, the problem here is that the what that it allegedly fell, because of fire, is totally improbable.
The fact that WTC7 fell for 2.25 sec at free fall acceleration is quite significant in that for anything to fall at free fall acceleration it must not have any resistance under it. so how did it happen in response to chaotic fire(s) that ALL of the resistance was removed and all at the same time out from under the North & West walls of the tower?
Your entire post is based on false premises. First, that it's improbable for a 47 story building with fires burning uncontrollably for 7 hours to collapse as though it's impossible. But even more to point to a 2.25 second period of free fall with no resistance as though the interior of the building hadn't already collapsed, removing said resistance.

so your interpretation of the events includes the possibility & probability that structural elements of WTC7 could fail in such a manner as to remove ALL support from under the West & North walls all at the same time. (?) Right?

Per the NIST, the collapse initiated on the 13th floor. The center collapsed first, which you refuse to acknowledge. And the facade fell next, at least 19 seconds after the center of the building had collapsed.

Beams are designed to support each other. When one fails, the load energy is transferred to neighboring supports. Its only when the last support fails or there are no more beams to transfer load energy that the structure falls. And this happens *remarkably* quickly. If the 13th floor collapsed, all floors above it would fall simultaneously. Which is exactly what we saw.

And of course, we've already ruled out bombs as the cause. As there were no bombs, the initiation of the collapse of WTC 7 was virtually silent and there are no 'silent bombs', the building was on fire and would have melted any bombs and their apparatus, there were no girders cut in a manner consistent with bombs, the Port Authority Bomb Squad had already gone through the entire WTC plaza a week before and found no bombs.

Your story doesn't work. Get used to the idea. Trying to insinuate a conspiracy you know you can't factually support is an excuse for an argument.

Trying to inject reason, logic or facts in a conversation with one (NoSpAm) who insists in all seriousness that "no planes were hijacked on 9/11" is a complete waste of time but I often wonder what makes the CTs cling so desperately to their CTs in the face of overwhelming evidence that they make little or no sense.

"How many floors needed to burn uncontrollably to weaken the structure? And you didn't answer my question ... if it was going to fall, how should it have fallen?"

The "how should it have fallen" is a speculation trap, the problem here is that the what that it allegedly fell, because of fire, is totally improbable.
The fact that WTC7 fell for 2.25 sec at free fall acceleration is quite significant in that for anything to fall at free fall acceleration it must not have any resistance under it. so how did it happen in response to chaotic fire(s) that ALL of the resistance was removed and all at the same time out from under the North & West walls of the tower?
Your entire post is based on false premises. First, that it's improbable for a 47 story building with fires burning uncontrollably for 7 hours to collapse as though it's impossible. But even more to point to a 2.25 second period of free fall with no resistance as though the interior of the building hadn't already collapsed, removing said resistance.

so your interpretation of the events includes the possibility & probability that structural elements of WTC7 could fail in such a manner as to remove ALL support from under the West & North walls all at the same time. (?) Right?

Per the NIST, the collapse initiated on the 13th floor. The center collapsed first, which you refuse to acknowledge. And the facade fell next, at least 19 seconds after the center of the building had collapsed.

Beams are designed to support each other. When one fails, the load energy is transferred to neighboring supports. Its only when the last support fails or there are no more beams to transfer load energy that the structure falls. And this happens *remarkably* quickly. If the 13th floor collapsed, all floors above it would fall simultaneously. Which is exactly what we saw.

And of course, we've already ruled out bombs as the cause. As there were no bombs, the initiation of the collapse of WTC 7 was virtually silent and there are no 'silent bombs', the building was on fire and would have melted any bombs and their apparatus, there were no girders cut in a manner consistent with bombs, the Port Authority Bomb Squad had already gone through the entire WTC plaza a week before and found no bombs.

Your story doesn't work. Get used to the idea. Trying to insinuate a conspiracy you know you can't factually support is an excuse for an argument.

Trying to inject reason, logic or facts in a conversation with one (NoSpAm) who insists in all seriousness that "no planes were hijacked on 9/11" is a complete waste of time but I often wonder what makes the CTs cling so desperately to their CTs in the face of overwhelming evidence that they make little or no sense.
The planes looked fake. Some say they were missiles, or military planes. Some say they did not exist. I don't know. I am troubled by the one plane creating an explosion prior to hitting the tower. That can't be right but it happened.

now this is hilarious!

not even the debunker trolls want to stick their neck out on this one.

gotta love it when truthers present an unimpeachable case.

Relax, chuckles. Your conspiracy was already proven impossible 6 times over.

Read above.
Sorry, 9/11 was a conspiracy. Cheney had both motive and knowledge and I can prove it. And, WTC7 was identical to implosions. And, squibs were observed in all three buildings.

So here's the thing: 14 years after 9/11 and there has been no proof of a controlled demo (plenty before you have pretended) or of any conspiracy (other than that of the 19 Muslim nutjobs).
Those who paid BILLIONS in insurance claims sure could use your help as they would love to recoup those payouts. Lemme know how you make out.

"It would be very significant if true. More like 13.5 sec for total collapse."

It is true, a measured 2.25 sec of free fall acceleration
and this clearly indicates that the falling bit had absolutely nothing under it. just exactly how is that arranged, that is the complete & total removal of all structure out from under the West & North walls of WTC7?
It took more like 14 seconds for the building to collapse and the 2 second period you're focusing on came after much of the building already collapsed.

an attempt to negate the significance of 2.25 sec of free fall acceleration.
The free fall acceleration is significant and its as much as putting up a billboard saying THIS IS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!

This has been explained so many times that a 6 year old can understand it, You cannot count 2.5 seconds of the facade falling as the entire building. At least 16 seconds before that visible roofline started to move the interior of the building had collapsed and left nothing standing behind that facade. Anyone who watches the entire building collapse instead of picking it up after the east penthouse disappears can see it....
Quit deluding yourself. There was no time to pancake WTC7. There was no evidence of a successful pancaking of an entire skyscraper anyway. And three buildings went down by fire on the same day when that doesn't happen? I have some marshland in Florida I can sell lyou cheaply.

OK Newbie, I'm gonna welcome you and offer some unsolicited advice: Grandiose pronouncements like "there was no time to pancake WTC7" or "the planes look fake" or "A blind man can see with his cane that the NIST is lying" or "Sorry, 9/11 was a conspiracy" or "Cheney had both motive and knowledge and I can prove it" without providing any proof is not just lame, it's typical of what's been shoveled by the "Truther Movement" since 9/12/2001.
Furthermore, claiming that those who disagree with your silliness are "deluded" or "aren't smart enough to understand" does not constitute proof.
So here's your big shot ... put up or shut up.

Could you at least list your credentials that qualifies you to make such an assessment.

that is all that is required to be able to see that 9/11/2001 = False Flag operation.

Certainly, everyone who does not agree with you are "sentient" beings, many Earthling types.

Logic and common sense are really all that is required to see that the 9/11 truthers are about anything but the truth.

So for those who care about the truth, please enlighten me as to exactly how it was documented, that is what remained of each airliner that is the alleged "FLT11", :"FLT175", "FLT77". & "FLT93" ?

where are the airplanes? You don't just make tons of aircraft disappear as if you had Harry Potters wand, aircraft wreckage doesn't just evaporate....

The following discussion and picture should be enough.

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

911-flight77-debris.jpg

The truthers have to get their stories straight. The following is PM response to debris being found where truthers say it should not be found. What does that mean to those who say there was not debris?

Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater—not 6 miles—easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest—toward Indian Lake.

Experts on the scene tell PM that a fan from one of the engines was recovered in a catchment basin, downhill from the crash site. Jeff Reinbold, the National Park Service representative responsible for the Flight 93 National Memorial, confirms the direction and distance from the crash site to the basin: just over 300 yards south, which means the fan landed in the direction the jet was traveling. "It's not unusual for an engine to move or tumble across the ground," says Michael K. Hynes, an airline accident expert who investigated the crash of TWA Flight 800 out of New York City in 1996. "When you have very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and travel 300 yards." Numerous crash analysts contacted by PM concur.

now this is hilarious!

Read above.
Sorry, 9/11 was a conspiracy. Cheney had both motive and knowledge and I can prove it. And, WTC7 was identical to implosions. And, squibs were observed in all three buildings.

So here's the thing: 14 years after 9/11 and there has been no proof of a controlled demo (plenty before you have pretended) or of any conspiracy (other than that of the 19 Muslim nutjobs).
Those who paid BILLIONS in insurance claims sure could use your help as they would love to recoup those payouts. Lemme know how you make out.

Pretty funny that the longer we get away from the event the stronger the 9/11 truthers think is their case.

The planes looked fake. Some say they were missiles, or military planes. Some say they did not exist. I don't know. I am troubled by the one plane creating an explosion prior to hitting the tower. That can't be right but it happened.

So that's your proof? "The planes look fake" and "some say" this and "some say" that and you are "troubled by" this and that? That's proof?
If that's all you have you can hang up your keyboard now 'cause that silliness will get you nowhere.

You aren't smart enough to understand. I accept that. Some people just can't get it. They can't see squibs, they can't see thermite, the can't see pulverized dust that accompanies virtually all demolitions. They just can't see, or they are paid by scoundrels.

You see thermite?

now this is hilarious!

Read above.

Pretty funny that the longer we get away from the event the stronger the 9/11 truthers think is their case.

Some here sound less rabid - maybe reality has struck - while they argue amongst themselves which foil-hatted CT is "credible" and which are bogus or "disinformational" - and some have done a complete transformation:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0YLAAQ&usg=AFQjCNGMrmHx7rywdcTz7_iyAdFVqXKpkw

HuffPost Hires Ex-NFL Player and 9 11 Truther -- NYMag

So for those who care about the truth, please enlighten me as to exactly how it was documented, that is what remained of each airliner that is the alleged "FLT11", :"FLT175", "FLT77". & "FLT93" ?

where are the airplanes? You don't just make tons of aircraft disappear as if you had Harry Potters wand, aircraft wreckage doesn't just evaporate....

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

911-flight77-debris.jpg

The truthers have to get their stories straight. The following is PM response to debris being found where truthers say it should not be found. What does that mean to those who say there was not debris?

Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater—not 6 miles—easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest—toward Indian Lake.

Experts on the scene tell PM that a fan from one of the engines was recovered in a catchment basin, downhill from the crash site. Jeff Reinbold, the National Park Service representative responsible for the Flight 93 National Memorial, confirms the direction and distance from the crash site to the basin: just over 300 yards south, which means the fan landed in the direction the jet was traveling. "It's not unusual for an engine to move or tumble across the ground," says Michael K. Hynes, an airline accident expert who investigated the crash of TWA Flight 800 out of New York City in 1996. "When you have very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and travel 300 yards." Numerous crash analysts contacted by PM concur.

You provide a quote from Popular Mechanics & 1 measly pix and you expect me to be convinced? Why are there even questions about this stuff? How about serious photo-documentary evidence from all 4 crash sites? nobody can produce any? maybe the flights were bogus? or is there some other explanation, like people on the public payroll were criminally incompetent.

911-flight77-debris.jpg

You provide a quote from Popular Mechanics & 1 measly pix and you expect me to be convinced? Why are there even questions about this stuff? How about serious photo-documentary evidence from all 4 crash sites? nobody can produce any? maybe the flights were bogus? or is there some other explanation, like people on the public payroll were criminally incompetent.

"Maybe the flights were bogus?" Are you having doubts about your "no planes were hijacked on 9/11" claim? If you applied even half the cynicism to your absurd CTs that you do to the official explanations you would soon laugh at your own silliness as so many here do.

Lets be very clear about this, either the people who ordinarily account for aircraft bits at airliner crash sites, all became totally incompetent that day, or there were NO airliners at all. the photographic record of the alleged crash sites does not provide sufficient evidence to be certain that there ever was an airliner crashed at that location. so what we have is the disappearance of 4 airliners, I'm not about to speculate on the subject of exactly what the perpetrators did with the aircraft if these flights existed at all. The crash physics comes into question as to exactly how is it that the "FLT11" & "FLT175" aircraft could make cartoon cut-out plane shaped holes in the sides of the towers and both aircraft completely disappear inside the building, similar to the Pentagon where the alleged "FLT77" was said to have disappeared inside the building and then the "FLT93" aircraft that disappeared into the ground & or disintegrated into a zillion bits and scattered all over the county.... what?
lets do a magic trick, make 4 airliners disappear...... zap!

Lets be very clear about this, either the people who ordinarily account for aircraft bits at airliner crash sites, all became totally incompetent that day, or there were NO airliners at all. the photographic record of the alleged crash sites does not provide sufficient evidence to be certain that there ever was an airliner crashed at that location. so what we have is the disappearance of 4 airliners, I'm not about to speculate on the subject of exactly what the perpetrators did with the aircraft if these flights existed at all. The crash physics comes into question as to exactly how is it that the "FLT11" & "FLT175" aircraft could make cartoon cut-out plane shaped holes in the sides of the towers and both aircraft completely disappear inside the building, similar to the Pentagon where the alleged "FLT77" was said to have disappeared inside the building and then the "FLT93" aircraft that disappeared into the ground & or disintegrated into a zillion bits and scattered all over the county.... what?

Obviously there is none so blind as you who refuse to see. That you base your CT on your absolute refusal to accept facts is a form of circular rationalization (read: insanity). When you quit chasing your tail you will stand back and laugh at your silliness:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0YLAAQ&usg=AFQjCNGMrmHx7rywdcTz7_iyAdFVqXKpkw

Obviously there is none so blind as you who refuse to see. That you base your CT on your absolute refusal to accept facts is a form of circular rationalization (read: insanity). When you quit chasing your tail you will stand back and laugh at your silliness:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http://extruther.blogspot.com/&ei=5hwJVObEH4e4ogSI0YLAAQ&usg=AFQjCNGMrmHx7rywdcTz7_iyAdFVqXKpkw

Your link is disappointing its only an "ex-truther"
so be it if any given individual wants to make a public conversion...
however, the fact remains that the official story doesn't have the evidence on its side, the alleged crash sites are not documented, where are the pictures of the aircraft? oh yea, in the case of "FLT11" & "FLT175" they got totally ground up in the building collapse so that not even the flight data recorders ( or for that matter a recognizable piece of a flight data recorder ... ) could be found. & "FLT77" burned up in that huge jet fuel fire.... & of course "FLT93" was destroyed in that horrendous crash..... oh well ... 4 aircraft totally gone .... such a shame.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http://extruther.blogspot.com/&ei=5hwJVObEH4e4ogSI0YLAAQ&usg=AFQjCNGMrmHx7rywdcTz7_iyAdFVqXKpkw

Your link is disappointing its only an "ex-truther"
so be it if any given individual wants to make a public conversion...
however, the fact remains that the official story doesn't have the evidence on its side, the alleged crash sites are not documented, where are the pictures of the aircraft? oh yea, in the case of "FLT11" & "FLT175" they got totally ground up in the building collapse so that not even the flight data recorders ( or for that matter a recognizable piece of a flight data recorder ... ) could be found. & "FLT77" burned up in that huge jet fuel fire.... & of course "FLT93" was destroyed in that horrendous crash..... oh well ... 4 aircraft totally gone .... such a shame.

Forget for a moment the basis of your particular CT and focus instead on the rationale of the ex-"Truther." He correctly points out that the CTs you eagerly gulp down whole are mere manifestations of greedy individuals who prey on willing not-2-brights who actually believe that "no planes were hijacked on 9/11." This is all about T-shirts and DVDs and Internet fame and glory for the Alex Jones types at the expense of the gullible. Wake the fuck up.

If there were no planes, why did these people say they saw a plane fly into the Twin Towers ... ?

now this is hilarious!

Read above.

Some here sound less rabid - maybe reality has struck - while they argue amongst themselves which foil-hatted CT is "credible" and which are bogus or "disinformational" - and some have done a complete transformation:

HuffPost Hires Ex-NFL Player and 9 11 Truther -- NYMag

I was with the guy until he went off his rocker and just substituted on conspiracy theory for another.

If there were no planes, why did these people say they saw a plane fly into the Twin Towers ... ?

The level of deception and the amount of people in on the conspiracy rivals that of conspiracy of when JFK was killed by Cuban mafia cia FBI secret service operatives.

In this case the FBI/CIA/Bush did a fantastic job of photo shopping all the news video. Quite impressive. The CIA mind control of the hundreds of witnesses is also impressive.

Forum List

Back