911 was fake

Nobody can prove a negative.:eusa_drool:

Prove it.

I don't have a prove the negative. No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period. In a real debate you'd have to provide evidence on how something that didn't happen, really happened. YOU WOULD FAIL BECAUSE NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911.

tumblr_mb7n16Duhu1rodc6q.gif

Nobody can prove a negative.:eusa_drool:

Prove it.

I don't have a prove the negative. No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period. In a real debate you'd have to provide evidence on how something that didn't happen, really happened. YOU WOULD FAIL BECAUSE NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911.

And neither was anything else.
Ya know, I was trying to add some humor but since you're gonna act like a petulant 12 year old; next time you take a walk in the woods notice the fallen trees. Does the fact that no one took a picture of them falling mean they didn't? Do you believe they grew like that?

Prove it.

Ya know, I was trying to add some humor but since you're gonna act like a petulant 12 year old; next time you take a walk in the woods notice the fallen trees. Does the fact that no one took a picture of them falling mean they didn't? Do you believe they grew like that?

I'm not sure what you're meaning, but my point is that no picture or video from 911 depicts any markings or windows. Also, some exclude a wing and other impossibilities. Plus, an orb was filmed (SOUTH TOWER) by cbs, nbc, wb11, and ny1. Reasonable doubt is reached by acknowledging these simple facts.

I'm not sure what you're meaning, but my point is that no picture or video from 911 depicts any markings or windows. Also, some exclude a wing and other impossibilities. Plus, an orb was filmed (SOUTH TOWER) by cbs, nbc, wb11, and ny1. Reasonable doubt is reached by acknowledging these simple facts.

Now you are singing a different tune. You claimed "No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period" and your proof? "NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911." The fact is that 2 "REAL PLANES" were filmed and seen by many crashing into the Towers on 9/11. I simply pointed out that even the lack of pictures would not prove your initial claim and the filming of "an orb" proves even less. Try applying your skepticism to your "orb" theory and see how well it holds water.

Now you are singing a different tune. You claimed "No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period" and your proof? "NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911." The fact is that 2 "REAL PLANES" were filmed and seen by many crashing into the Towers on 9/11. I simply pointed out that even the lack of pictures would not prove your initial claim and the filming of "an orb" proves even less. Try applying your skepticism to your "orb" theory and see how well it holds water.

Nah. No real plane was captured because the fake ones that aired weren't even good fakes.

The fact is that no believable fake images of planes were applied to any live or amateur footage on 911. I simply pointed out that the ridiculous fakes would not prove your claim that real planes were filmed on 911. Try applying your belief in fiction to your "plane" theory and see how well it holds water.

35dep8.jpg

Nah. No real plane was captured because the fake ones that aired weren't even good fakes.

The fact is that no believable fake images of planes were applied to any live or amateur footage on 911. I simply pointed out that the ridiculous fakes would not prove your claim that real planes were filmed on 911. Try applying your belief in fiction to your "plane myth" and see how well it holds water.

The fact is that no believable fake images of planes were applied to any live or amateur footage on 911. I simply pointed out that the ridiculous fakes would not prove your claim that real planes were filmed on 911. Try applying your belief in fiction to your "plane myth" and see how well it holds water.

23809267.jpg

This thread doesn't deserve to even be in the conspiracy theory room.

There is no theory behind any of it.

This thread doesn't deserve to even be in the conspiracy theory room.

There is no theory behind any of it.

Exactly. No planes were filmed by anyone because they are all fake. The government made zero attempt to produce even one image that could be considered either flight 11, 77, or 175. No planes hit any of those buildings.

Forum List

Back