911 was fake

Go fuck your self.

That's exactly what you'd be doing in a real debate, fucking yourself. It's all fake until you can prove any of it's true. IT'S ALL FAKE. You lose when you start trying to prove anything that didn't happen.

Nobody can prove a negative.:eusa_drool:

I'm curious to know if you thought something was up with so many people calling you special when you were growing up?

Go for it. What happened on 911, officially that you believe happened. Let's start with the fake plane images. They are all fake. How would you prove that fake blobs were real boeings?:eusa_silenced:

CapresePizza.jpg

images

vinnys%20real%20pizza.jpg

Nobody can prove a negative.:eusa_drool:

I'm curious to know if you thought something was up with so many people calling you special when you were growing up?

Go for it. What happened on 911, officially that you believe happened. Let's start with the fake plane images. They are all fake. How would you prove that fake blobs were real boeings?:eusa_silenced:

A very nice guy I served in the Military with got killed in the Pentagon, that's what happened idiot.

I will bitch slap you retards all day. You can't prove a negative, and if you thought you could, you'd try. Someone should but no one will because no planes were captured by any video or film camera.

A very nice guy I served in the Military with got killed in the Pentagon, that's what happened idiot.

I wouldn't deny that, but no plane went into the Pentagon.

Forum List

Back