911 was fake

I'm not sure what you're meaning, but my point is that no picture or video from 911 depicts any markings or windows. Also, some exclude a wing and other impossibilities. Plus, an orb was filmed (SOUTH TOWER) by cbs, nbc, wb11, and ny1. Reasonable doubt is reached by acknowledging these simple facts.

Now you are singing a different tune. You claimed "No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period" and your proof? "NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911." The fact is that 2 "REAL PLANES" were filmed and seen by many crashing into the Towers on 9/11. I simply pointed out that even the lack of pictures would not prove your initial claim and the filming of "an orb" proves even less. Try applying your skepticism to your "orb" theory and see how well it holds water.

Nah. No real plane was captured because the fake ones that aired weren't even good fakes.

The fact is that no believable fake images of planes were applied to any live or amateur footage on 911. I simply pointed out that the ridiculous fakes would not prove your claim that real planes were filmed on 911. Try applying your belief in fiction to your "plane myth" and see how well it holds water.

Woo. Oookay ... so who and what brought down the Towers? This should be interesting.

This thread doesn't deserve to even be in the conspiracy theory room.

There is no theory behind any of it.

Exactly. No planes were filmed by anyone because they are all fake. The government made zero attempt to produce even one image that could be considered either flight 11, 77, or 175. No planes hit any of those buildings.

GJ7FNXSTNIQWS4PXNATEEQR43HVWTB4W.jpeg

Now you are singing a different tune. You claimed "No planes crashed into any buildings on 911, period" and your proof? "NO REAL PLANES WERE CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911." The fact is that 2 "REAL PLANES" were filmed and seen by many crashing into the Towers on 9/11. I simply pointed out that even the lack of pictures would not prove your initial claim and the filming of "an orb" proves even less. Try applying your skepticism to your "orb" theory and see how well it holds water.

Nah. No real plane was captured because the fake ones that aired weren't even good fakes.

The fact is that no believable fake images of planes were applied to any live or amateur footage on 911. I simply pointed out that the ridiculous fakes would not prove your claim that real planes were filmed on 911. Try applying your belief in fiction to your "plane myth" and see how well it holds water.

Woo. Oookay ... so who and what brought down the Towers? This should be interesting.

His claim is that it was done by a pair of orbs using Dr Judy Wood's energy weapon & Dr Tracy Blevins' metal-to-foam dustification ray.

In other words, a triple play of truther woo. :cuckoo:

You changed the subject and failed to explain how black blobs could be real passenger jets. A debate is about something specific and this thread focuses on the fake images of planes and an orb for tower 2 and something similar for 1. How would you explain how all those fake images represent anything real?

You changed the subject and failed to explain how black blobs could be real passenger jets. A debate is about something specific and this thread focuses on the fake images of planes and an orb for tower 2 and something similar for 1. How would you explain how all those fake images represent anything real?

JRoIi.gif

His claim is that it was done by a pair of orbs using Dr Judy Wood's energy weapon & Dr Tracy Blevins' metal-to-foam dustification ray.

Ya know, I was admiring a fine pair of orbs as they dangled just inches from my face early this mornin' but I'm pretty certain they were not in NY on 9/11-2001. :D

You're a liar. I never mentioned anything about her or controlled demo. Ask the Canadians about that. An orb ain't a plane, nor are obviously faked images.

You're a liar. I never mentioned anything about her or controlled demo. Ask the Canadians about that. An orb ain't a plane, nor are obviously faked images.

2ff3c8eb-e57b-40f0-8c3f-520a8055bc66.jpg

images

Ya know, I was admiring a fine pair of orbs as they dangled just inches from my face early this mornin' but I'm pretty certain they were not in NY on 9/11-2001. :D

Good for you. You still can't post a real plane from any 911 footage because none exists. You could post fakes all day but you won't do that because you know they're all fake.:cuckoo:

your boy friends balls ?

Forum List

Back