911 Commission Report is correct!

Guess what, when a foriegn news source spreads propaganda, its an act of war.

When a citizen does it against their own country, it is TREASON!

FYI, I hated bush, but not to the extent that I let it consume me and all my logic.
The only version of events I have, along with the rest of the loyal american people is the official 911 commission report, the NIST report, and the susequent debunking by popular mechanichs as a public service. The national geo program exposed you twoofers for the unreasonable treasonous terrorist dupes that you are.

I stand behind all the above cited reports, programs and articles. I, as a loyal american citizen, accept the report the 911 commission put out on my and other citizens behalf, as the truth backed by the full faith of the US Government.

So anyone who doesn't accept the 9E CR is automatically not a loyal citizen? Holy fuck I can't believe I'm wasting my energy on fucking retarded dickheads like you. It's absolutely pointless.

Questioning is one thing, denial is another. Denial and implication of our government is treason since it aids the terrorists. Questioning is the american way.

Since the truthers believe that our govt casued 911, how do you feel about the terrorists? They must be innocent right? Just poor fools who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and railroaded by the govt?

The only retarded dickhead around here can easily be seen in any mirror........

This proves your a jackass for soap boxing on bullshit. I've never claimed 9E was a false flag. I've been questioning 9E and you just said that is the American way so why whine about people asking questions?

quit being an idiot for once.It was widely reported by a foreign country in their newspaper a couple weeks after the attacks that Bin Laden said he had nothing to do with it and we havent heard anything from Obama since then moron.

You Bush dupes deny,anytime we show you the proof of the article in the paper that said that you dismiss it since it doesnt go along with your version of events.the ONLY evidence they have that he said he did it is a very questionable video of a guy that is so obviously a fake who hardly looks anything like him fool.

If you did any research you would know the FBI has said they dont have him on their most wanted list for the attacks idiot.:lol:

FYI, I hated bush, but not to the extent that I let it consume me and all my logic.
The only version of events I have, along with the rest of the loyal american people is the official 911 commission report, the NIST report, and the susequent debunking by popular mechanichs as a public service. The national geo program exposed you twoofers for the unreasonable treasonous terrorist dupes that you are.

I stand behind all the above cited reports, programs and articles. I, as a loyal american citizen, accept the report the 911 commission put out on my and other citizens behalf, as the truth backed by the full faith of the US Government.

So anyone who doesn't accept the 9E CR is automatically not a loyal citizen? Holy fuck I can't believe I'm wasting my energy on fucking retarded dickheads like you. It's absolutely pointless.

What is it about the CR that you don't agree with? Can you point to a specific part and show what they got wrong? What exactly is it that you don't like about the CR?

and here you go lying again
Bin Laden did no such thing

Typical, Osama and his minions all claimed credit fro 911, with glee and delight. They continue to do so. the only ones who deny that FACT are treasonous twoofers who are nothing more than little toady boys for osama.

If osama was so proud why did he wait over thee years to supposedly confess? Was he afraid of being wanted by the US? Lol. Frankly, I think he died in 02' but both the US and his closest cohorts had strong motivations to keep it quiet.

In truth, none of us really know. We don't know what he said, both because most of us do not speak his language, and none of us know what filters it went through to get to us. We did get reports shortly afterwards that claimed they (al quaida) was discussing it among themselves. I personally doubt he is afraid of the US. Personally, I think he is still alive and hiding. Niether of the above statements can be proven, and that's why I clearly indicate they are opinions.

That tall guy with the dark hair and earring at the video store, maybe Osama. Not probable, by maybe. It would seem the last place the authorities would look for him would be inside the good ole' usa.

There is more we citizens don't know than there is that we know. I do not think that justifies making up theories to fill in the blanks about what we don't know.

On side note; I was really sick yesterday and got taken away until this morning. What happened? Why is eots avatar say banned? Is that really true or is it another example of his twisted humor?

Typical, Osama and his minions all claimed credit fro 911, with glee and delight. They continue to do so. the only ones who deny that FACT are treasonous twoofers who are nothing more than little toady boys for osama.

If osama was so proud why did he wait over thee years to supposedly confess? Was he afraid of being wanted by the US? Lol. Frankly, I think he died in 02' but both the US and his closest cohorts had strong motivations to keep it quiet.

In truth, none of us really know. We don't know what he said, both because most of us do not speak his language, and none of us know what filters it went through to get to us. We did get reports shortly afterwards that claimed they (al quaida) was discussing it among themselves. I personally doubt he is afraid of the US. Personally, I think he is still alive and hiding. Niether of the above statements can be proven, and that's why I clearly indicate they are opinions.

That tall guy with the dark hair and earring at the video store, maybe Osama. Not probable, by maybe. It would seem the last place the authorities would look for him would be inside the good ole' usa.

There is more we citizens don't know than there is that we know. I do not think that justifies making up theories to fill in the blanks about what we don't know.

On side note; I was really sick yesterday and got taken away until this morning. What happened? Why is eots avatar say banned? Is that really true or is it another example of his twisted humor?

That's why I've always said his denials and confessions are not credible. What is important is noting the US has never charged him with anything about 9E. If the FBI had evidence then by law they would have to file charges against him. They have not which means they do not have any evidence....after almost a decade.

What is it about the CR that you don't agree with? Can you point to a specific part and show what they got wrong? What exactly is it that you don't like about the CR?

Many of the same reasons as this group:

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

That's why I've always said his denials and confessions are not credible. What is important is noting the US has never charged him with anything about 9E. If the FBI had evidence then by law they would have to file charges against him. They have not which means they do not have any evidence....after almost a decade.

There lies some of the confusion around 911. Filing charges in court against them has created some confusion since it has not been applied uniformly.

Personally, I think that once we set our military on someone, or a group, we let them have them until what's left of them is then subjected to any charges, and tried in INTERNATIONAL courts for war crimes or crimes against humanity.

The idea that we can fight a war against terrorists in courts is insane. The idea was tried in the early 1900's through the beginning of WWII against the "anarchists", and it failed then as well.

So how does that invalidate the current CR? Because people have more questions about it?

If people have more questions, then I think they should be answered. Plain and simple. It doesn't make the original CR report any less valid. They even said in the preface that there would probably be more information that would come to light after it was published.

Again, if there are outstanding questions that people want answered, then I think they need to be answered.

So how does that invalidate the current CR? Because people have more questions about it?

If people have more questions, then I think they should be answered. Plain and simple. It doesn't make the original CR report any less valid. They even said in the preface that there would probably be more information that would come to light after it was published.

Again, if there are outstanding questions that people want answered, then I think they need to be answered.
did you actually read any of the questions?

Yes I did.

Yes I did.
did you see any that actually supported anything any troofer has claimed?

did you see any that actually supported anything any troofer has claimed?

Nope. It's all questions concerning procedures and what happened leading UP TO the actual attacks.
and some i read had nothing to do with it
seemed more like they want a political hanging to me

To be honest, I have no doubts that there were lapses and fuckups during the whole procedure. I would like to see those responsible for the lapses and fuckups held responsible.

That part I agree with.

Nope. It's all questions concerning procedures and what happened leading UP TO the actual attacks.

To be honest, I have no doubts that there were lapses and fuckups during the whole procedure. I would like to see those responsible for the lapses and fuckups held responsible.

That part I agree with.
on that, we agree
but it will never happen
and thats not what the troofers are seeking

That part I agree with.
on that, we agree
but it will never happen

Unfortunately, I don't think it will either, but you never know.

That part I agree with.
on that, we agree
but it will never happen

Unfortunately, I don't think it will either, but you never know.
there were failures in several aspects of our government
over multiple administrations
and they are continuing in the CURRENT administration
you will never get all those questions answered as long as we are stuck in the rut of "2 party politics"

That part I agree with.

Such an attack was seen as unthinkable. And it was proven that few thought about it otherwise there wouldn't have been the boondoggle that it was. Heads should have rolled but Bush wasn't that type of leader.

As I pointed out before, the 911 commission report didn't make the govt look real good.

That doesn't mean that Booooosh directed the attacks.

The 911 Commission report stands as the best description of events on that day. Even here, it has not been challenged successfully.

The 911 Commission report is correct!

As I pointed out before, the 911 commission report didn't make the govt look real good.

That doesn't mean that Booooosh directed the attacks.

The 911 Commission report stands as the best description of events on that day. Even here, it has not been challenged successfully.

The 911 Commission report is correct!
the only thing i fault the 9/11(see, not hard to type that one out) Commission report on is it didn't assign blame on the places it SHOULD have, and they omitted that for purely political reasons

That part I agree with.

I want to see them fixed.

Forum List

Back