911 Commission Report is correct!

As I pointed out before, the 911 commission report didn't make the govt look real good.

That doesn't mean that Booooosh directed the attacks.

The 911 Commission report stands as the best description of events on that day. Even here, it has not been challenged successfully.

The 911 Commission report is correct!

for you 9/11 conspiracy theory apologists who go into it only seeing what you want to see and bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich when confronted by evidence and facts is it only correct for.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
As I pointed out before, the 911 commission report didn't make the govt look real good.

That doesn't mean that Booooosh directed the attacks.

The 911 Commission report stands as the best description of events on that day. Even here, it has not been challenged successfully.

The 911 Commission report is correct!

for you 9/11 conspiracy theory apologists who go into it only seeing what you want to see and bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich when confronted by evidence and facts is it only correct for.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

for you 9/11 conspiracy theory nutjobs who go into it only seeing what you want to see and bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich when confronted by evidence and facts is it only correct for.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

and some i read had nothing to do with it
seemed more like they want a political hanging to me

To be honest, I have no doubts that there were lapses and fuckups during the whole procedure. I would like to see those responsible for the lapses and fuckups held responsible.

That part I agree with.

I want to see them fixed.

There are two giant problems with that:

First and foremost the threat changes so you can't fix it. You can't prepare for everything.
Secondly....as I've always stated, we get the government we deserve. Rare is the situation where the response pleases everybody be it a hurricane, terrorist attack, or flooding. The reason is that those who respond are given what amounts to a week out of the year to train for every disaster in the portfolio.

clip from article;

"Al-Zawahri accused Hezbollah's Al-Manar television of starting the rumor.

"The purpose of this lie is clear _ (to suggest) that there are no heroes among the Sunnis who can hurt America as no else did in history. Iranian media snapped up this lie and repeated it," he said.

"Iran's aim here is also clear _ to cover up its involvement with America in invading the homes of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq," he said."

more here;
Al Qaida Number 2: Iran Propagated 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

further evidence that twoofers are working for al qaeda. was there ever any doubt?

So far there are NO credible challenges to the Official 911 commission report.

I noticed all the twoofers simply will not address this and have all RUN AWAY!!!!

too funny.

Also

In April 2002, Al Jazeera reporter Yosri Fouda conducted the first and only interview with the two main planners of the September 11 attacks.

Fouda was blindfolded and taken to a hideaway in Karachi, Pakistan where he met Khaled Sheikh Mohamad and Ramzi bin al-Shibh.

In the interview he obtained the first full admission by al-Qaeda that they had carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Through exclusive information from that interview, Al Jazeera was able to track the movements of the hijackers as they prepared for their mission - making apparent the extent of the US' failure to detect and prevent what al-Qaeda called its 'planes operation'.

From a high-level al-Qaeda summit held in Kuala Lumpar in 2000 to intelligence disregarded by both American and European security services proving an attack was imminent, Fouda's investigation makes clear that there was a litany of astonishing mistakes by the CIA in the run-up to the September 11 attacks.

Al Jazeera English - GENERAL - In Plain Sight

Also

In April 2002, Al Jazeera reporter Yosri Fouda conducted the first and only interview with the two main planners of the September 11 attacks.

Fouda was blindfolded and taken to a hideaway in Karachi, Pakistan where he met Khaled Sheikh Mohamad and Ramzi bin al-Shibh.

In the interview he obtained the first full admission by al-Qaeda that they had carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Through exclusive information from that interview, Al Jazeera was able to track the movements of the hijackers as they prepared for their mission - making apparent the extent of the US' failure to detect and prevent what al-Qaeda called its 'planes operation'.

From a high-level al-Qaeda summit held in Kuala Lumpar in 2000 to intelligence disregarded by both American and European security services proving an attack was imminent, Fouda's investigation makes clear that there was a litany of astonishing mistakes by the CIA in the run-up to the September 11 attacks.

Al Jazeera English - GENERAL - In Plain Sight
and Al Jazzera are bush dupes
just ask 911rimjob

Al Jazeera are boooooosh dupes?

Musta been boooooosh I that founded them huh?

If you had an ounce of gray matter you would know that Al Jazeera was founded and staffed in a joint effort by the BBC and CNN.

It's not rocket science, even for a genius like you. The same tools who manipulate your little brain are also working overtime to manipulate their audience in the Middle East.

Now shouldn't you be over in the other thread spewing your bullshit instead of wasting your valuable time over here? Get crackin', spanky. I want to see more of your disgusting backwash so that I can flush it back down your throat.

Dude you shouldnt have posted on this thread,thats keeping it on the top and your wasting your time arguing with this stupid fuck troll.He wont even address any facts or evidence you bring up and just comes back with insults when he cant refute it and like the hypocrite he is,goes around whining about being insulted when he is the one that always starts it with the insults first.fucking hypocrite this idiot is.

If you had an ounce of gray matter you would know that Al Jazeera was founded and staffed in a joint effort by the BBC and CNN.

It's not rocket science, even for a genius like you. The same tools who manipulate your little brain are also working overtime to manipulate their audience in the Middle East.

Now shouldn't you be over in the other thread spewing your bullshit instead of wasting your valuable time over here? Get crackin', spanky. I want to see more of your disgusting backwash so that I can flush it back down your throat.
source????

i call BULLSHIT

links? any links at all?

yeah, That's exactly what I thought. You took my training course seriously didn't you?

source????

i call BULLSHIT
and it IS BULLSHIT

Al Jazeera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why are so called "truthers" such fucking LIARS

links? any links at all?

yeah, That's exactly what I thought. You took my training course seriously didn't you?
of course, another lying fucking moronic troofer

big surprise, no?

links? any links at all?

big surprise, no?

Have you ever in your life assembled a relational data model? It doesn't take FOX, CNN or Wikipedia links to draw a map for that intimately associates the BBC, CNN, Qatari leadership, US military investment, and Al Jazeera into the same deeply interconnected circle.

Spend a few hours actually THINKING and doing something instead of whoring yourself out to the ideology of your globalist oligarch hero's. You might discover that there's some actual intelligence buried somewhere behind your veil of propagandized grey matter.

links? any links at all?

big surprise, no?

Have you ever in your life assembled a relational data model? It doesn't take FOX, CNN or Wikipedia links to draw a map for that intimately associates the BBC, CNN, Qatari leadership, US military investment, and Al Jazeera into the same deeply interconnected circle.

Spend a few hours actually THINKING and doing something instead of whoring yourself out to the ideology of your globalist oligarch hero's. You might discover that there's some actual intelligence buried somewhere behind your veil of propagandized grey matter.

Bravo! I applaud the way you took my training manual to heart and engage in using the tactics I outlined there.
So,your statement;
"Spend a few hours actually THINKING and doing something"
indicates that the bullshit you spew was created whole cloth from your thinking and doing something.

Now that's credible!

However; that tactic is not one I advocated in my training.

links? any links at all?

big surprise, no?

instead of babbling for two paragraphs why didnt you just say "you are right. i have no proof."

Forum List

Back