90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated

Where were you when the alliance made it clear that vax rates are irrelevant.
Gee whiz pissant, wasn't it you that told me it was the vax question?
FREEDOM. NO VAX, MASK MANDATES.

Well gee whiz, I guess it 'was' and you forgot after a few minutes.
The mandates are anti freedom, moron. They want these communist mandates removed. The government has no business mandating the health decisions of the populace. Maybe you should move back to China if those mandates are what you consider freedom. Do you consider locking up clergy for holding services, freedom, duck? What an idiot.
Any Canadian can tell you that mandates uphold the freedoms of the whole while not 'really' infringing on the freedom of any individual. And besides, America had already stripped away the truckers' freedom to cross the border if they weren't in compliance with America's mandates. Keep your COMMUNIST mandates on your side of the border and give Canada a chance to apply the mandate first while it still applies. You're not really 'getting' this are you.

You're been told repeatedly that you don't try to talk about 'freedoms' with a Canadian.

The protest is against filthy ass government mandates.
The protests have to be about American mandates on truckers, that made Canada's mandates redundant before the ignorant twuckurs even got to Ottawa.

wasn't it you that told me it was the vax question?
Nope, that would have been your favorite CBC reporter. Before you make fraudulent accusations, you should research. I will be waiting for you to show me my post where I said it was about anything other than the freedom to make your own health choices. Educate yourself duck, your school system failed you.

The protests have to be about American mandates on truckers, that made Canada's mandates redundant before the ignorant twuckurs even got to Ottawa.
1644088959482.png

The farmers are joining the truckers today.

The farmers produce the food and the truckers deliver it so this filthy ass Libtard Commie Canadian government needs to think long and hard about who they want to oppress.

1644089112162.png

It did unite but it united bad people with an agenda of overthrowing government. The extremist element who have hijacked the trucker protest aren't denying their agenda.

CSIS and the Mounties know who they are and I would say that they're going to be facing a world of trouble.
And their horsies too don't look to be completely innocent either!

It did unite but it united bad people with an agenda of overthrowing government.
You're full of shit duck. Pulling out the old tired democrat bullshit from last year won't get it. It has been a clean, peaceful protest in opposition to illegal and immoral government mandates. The MSM has done their level best, with your communist help, to redefine it as government overthrow and nothing could be further from the truth. Take your commie ass down the road. I think I hear Xi calling, "Duck, please come home."

“The good news is that many trucking companies from across Canada have double vaccination rates in the 85-90% range — well above the provincial averages,” the alliance said in a statement on its website.

Canada isn't America. Everyone is serious about vaccination in Canada.

Kind of makes you wonder what the protest is about: occasionally wearing a mask?
It's about freedom, you know, like when we freed the slaves.

It did unite but it united bad people with an agenda of overthrowing government. The extremist element who have hijacked the trucker protest aren't denying their agenda.

CSIS and the Mounties know who they are and I would say that they're going to be facing a world of trouble.
20 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag....

BoosMeanNothing.jpg

Fuck the duck--all I hear is HOOOOOOOOONK!
That's a Canadian goose. you hear:
QUAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

Same swamp, different fowl!

That might help Americans and pissants to understand better. Any questions can be directed to me for clarification.

I'll just say for a start, the Conservatives have abandoned the protestors ship and that's defused the real reason for the protests of hurting our Prime Minister. Even the NDP is solid with Trudeau.

You're full of shit duck. Pulling out the old tired democrat bullshit from last year won't get it. It has been a clean, peaceful protest in opposition to illegal and immoral government mandates. The MSM has done their level best, with your communist help, to redefine it as government overthrow and nothing could be further from the truth. Take your commie ass down the road. I think I hear Xi calling, "Duck, please come home."
I saw a video today where the protesters were walking around collecting trash in Ottawa.

Unlike when our filthy ass Negroes looted, rioted and burned down whole neighborhoods.

They are not extremists you dumbass.

They are plain hard working citizens tried of government oppression.

They don't want to overthrow anything. They just want the fucking government thugs to leave them alone.

The concept is called freedom. I asked you to look the word up but it is evident you didn't do the assignment I gave you.

We have seen massive anti mandate riots in Australia, Canada, France and the UK. Some even in Germany.

We haven't seen them in the US much because the oppression is mainly limited to the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

For instance, when a New Yorker gets tired of NYC oppression they just hop in their car and drive to free Florida.

“The good news is that many trucking companies from across Canada have double vaccination rates in the 85-90% range — well above the provincial averages,” the alliance said in a statement on its website.

Canada isn't America. Everyone is serious about vaccination in Canada.

Kind of makes you wonder what the protest is about: occasionally wearing a mask?
The protest is about the government mandate. I thought that was clear.

We have seen massive anti mandate riots in Australia, Canada, France and the UK. Some even in Germany.

We haven't seen them in the US much because the oppression is mainly limited to the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

For instance, when a New Yorker gets tired of NYC oppression they just hop in their car and drive to free Florida.
Yes, the protests in Australia worked.
The politicians caved.
All the mandates were tossed away.
Yippee! Freedom! No restrictions, we're going to live with Covid!
Lasted 4 weeks, the daily death tolls shot up, the daily infection rates skyrocketed, people freaked out and self isolated, not wanting to die...society was thrown into turmoil, supermarket shelves emptied, thousands more missing from the workforce every day, and hospitals became overwhelmed.
THEN...back came restrictions and mandates with a BANG!

Forum List

Back