9 rounds of golf since the spill began. Really?

Thanks for the thread mini..

It speaks volumes about how petty the Obama attacks have become and how little the right wing has to actually attack the president on. This golf "issue" along with teleprompters, dinners with his wife and vacations at Christmas does little to help your side.

Keep up the good work

I wasn't attacking him politically, I was attacking his morals.

Leave it to a genius from the left to mistake morals for politics.

Attacking his politics is child's play. Everyone does it, and everyone does it now (I did it before it was cool), and usually, everyone is right. It isn't as if there is even a single issue where a simple majority of educated people would agree that "hey....he go it right on that one!" There is an old expression about "fucking up an anvil" that should be the footnote to any discussion of Obama.

His own are even beginning to admit the truth, and abandon the kool-aid, perpetual campaigning (is he even aware that he already won the election, and that Bush is gone), the rhetoric, and the constant deflection of responsibility and assignment of blame.

Well.....all but the most lost and desperate are, at least.

But thanks for being you. Without folks like Obama and his supporters, We the People would have no one to point to when we tell our children "THAT is why you have to educate yourself, take nothing for granted, and be responsible and unrelenting for yourself and your country."

Don't worry,the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers are as disingenuous as it gets. If this guy had an (R) by his name and golfed his way through this terrible calamity,they would all be up on their high horses screeching about Impeachment. Hopey Changey butt-sniffers are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. Their ship is sinking so now they're stuck in permanent spin-mode. They're actually looking pretty pathetic at this point.

What I hate is that they are making a political fight out of a disaster.

And WHO gives a shit what BOOSH did or didn't do at this point? Is Obama so fucking weak that you have to defend his actions by saying "well so and so did it to?"

ANY leader who is out playing fucking golf while part of the nation is being destroyed should be ashamed of himself. Not because we expect him to working on the problem 24/7, not even because we think the moron will come up with a solution, but because it is a direct slap in the face to the millions of people who don't even have money to feed themselves b/c their businesses are gone, you know the VERY people he purports to care about?

Of course the man needs leisure time, I'm pretty sure the White House has plenty of facilities for just that purpose.

What's really comical is those who want to chastise Hayward for yachting while saying big deal about Obama playing golf. They are both equally disgusting.

Can't we have a single honest debate about anything without throwing politics into it? It's no wonder our politicians act like fucking babies and never want to compromise on anything, they are simply mirroring society.

He and Biden played golf for four hours last Saturday. I'm sure as they meandered from hole to hole, pouring shots from camoflaged flasks and high fiving each other, they shared lots of giggles over what the po' folk down in the Gulf were doing on a hot, muggy day, and never once talked about the situation in Afghanistan or silly shit like that.

Again, it's not the reality of the situation, it's the perception. An effective leader sets the example. Obama's playing golf during this time is just ONE example of his lack of leadership skills. If it were the ONLY one, no biggie, but he's playing golf, he's going to ball games, he's flying chefs in from St Louis to make pizza for his kids, he's having Sir Paul come in to get his wife wet, he's ................well you get the idea.

An EFFECTIVE leader shares in the pain of those he leads. You know what I would have been doing Saturday instead of playing golf? I would have had my fucking ass down on a beach helping clean that mess up. You know why? Because I understand the concept of being an effective leader who sets the example.

The fact that he used his pitt bull to attack tony Hayward for yachting on the same day shows exactly what a piece of shit this asshole is.

And can you guess what would be happening if he were out there every single day expressing sympathy and pain? You people would be whining that he's doing too many photo ops. Deny that.

Boy you sure had me fooled when you first signed on to this board. You took both sides of an argument, in a civil manner, just to suck up and test the waters here. Now you've proven yourself to be just another whiney Obama hater who would piss and moan no matter what the man did.

He and Biden played golf for four hours last Saturday. I'm sure as they meandered from hole to hole, pouring shots from camoflaged flasks and high fiving each other, they shared lots of giggles over what the po' folk down in the Gulf were doing on a hot, muggy day, and never once talked about the situation in Afghanistan or silly shit like that.

Again, it's not the reality of the situation, it's the perception. An effective leader sets the example. Obama's playing golf during this time is just ONE example of his lack of leadership skills. If it were the ONLY one, no biggie, but he's playing golf, he's going to ball games, he's flying chefs in from St Louis to make pizza for his kids, he's having Sir Paul come in to get his wife wet, he's ................well you get the idea.

An EFFECTIVE leader shares in the pain of those he leads. You know what I would have been doing Saturday instead of playing golf? I would have had my fucking ass down on a beach helping clean that mess up. You know why? Because I understand the concept of being an effective leader who sets the example.

The fact that he used his pitt bull to attack tony Hayward for yachting on the same day shows exactly what a piece of shit this asshole is.

And can you guess what would be happening if he were out there every single day expressing sympathy and pain? You people would be whining that he's doing too many photo ops. Deny that.

Boy you sure had me fooled when you first signed on to this board. You took both sides of an argument, in a civil manner, just to suck up and test the waters here. Now you've proven yourself to be just another whiney Obama hater who would piss and moan no matter what the man did.

WOW! Talk about living in denial? Yikes! This particular poster would be the first one to jump up on her high horse screeching for Impeachment if this were a Republican President golfing his way through this terrible tragedy. Man,Hopey Changeys are soo dishonest. They don't have an ounce of integrity left.

Not true at all Maggie, go back and look at the thread where people were commenting on his "photo ops" when he was down there. I wasn't involved at all, because I didn't believe he was down there for photo op no matter that I don't think he's a good leader. Go look at some of the other threads, and I continue to defend him when I feel he needs defended. In fact I did so just yesterday. Some of the asinine things he is accused of are just that, asinine and I will continue to point that out. Playing golf while people are embroiled in this mess and then criticizing Tony Hayward for yachting is not something I will defend EVER, even if I LOVED our President. It's piss poor leadership my dear. That has NOTHING to do with partisanship.

I fully admit to losing my civility, but truth be told that is because of the rampant attacks by some of the dumber left wing morons that continue to post their drivel on this board. Notice I have never been uncivil to you, nor will I be as long as you remain civil to me.

If I'm so partisan why then do I have people on the left AND right calling me an idiot and neg repping me on various matters but also have people on both sides positive repping me on various issues? Simple, because I'm not. I DO lean right, and I admit that, but I also recognize valid arguments from the left when they occur, unfortunately for you you are VASTLY outnumbered on this board when it comes to rational left wingers versus loons. You're not alone, but you are outnumbered.

Don't worry,the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers are as disingenuous as it gets. If this guy had an (R) by his name and golfed his way through this terrible calamity,they would all be up on their high horses screeching about Impeachment. Hopey Changey butt-sniffers are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. Their ship is sinking so now they're stuck in permanent spin-mode. They're actually looking pretty pathetic at this point.

Left hand for Hopey, right hand for Changey.
caraman070500016.jpg

Maybe you should ask Bush/Cheney? Or...ask McCain. Didn't he say on the campaign trail that he KNEW how to catch bin Laden? And didn't he also promise to follow bin Laden to the gates of hell? When is THAT campaign supposed to startm anyway?:eusa_eh:

Wussamatta, isn't the Boy President up to the task? Did all the Intelligence leave with Bush and Cheney? Maybe Obama can appoint a "Bin Laden Czar"?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh! We hates him, my precious!

Nov 2086: Democrats promise to run against Bush's record.

It's gets old after 2 weeks cupcake, but you keep bringing up BOoooooosh to remind us you can't send a Marxist Community Organizer to do a man's job.

Does this mean you don't have any update on when McCain plans to start his "to the gates of hell" campaign to capture bin Laden like he promised?

how much of a jackass are you? that promise was made as a campaign pledge. As in elect me and Ill do this. We didn't elect him yet you somehow expect him to still lead us to victory.

you are a complete idiot.

you guys can dodge and deflect all you want. Meanwhile Obama has been president of the united states for over 18 months now. I am wondering if you will ever actually start expecting him to solve some of these problems or are you going to spend his whole 4 years bashing Bush and mccain? While Obama golfs and appoints commission and points fingers?

Last edited:
Wussamatta, isn't the Boy President up to the task? Did all the Intelligence leave with Bush and Cheney? Maybe Obama can appoint a "Bin Laden Czar"?

It's gets old after 2 weeks cupcake, but you keep bringing up BOoooooosh to remind us you can't send a Marxist Community Organizer to do a man's job.

Does this mean you don't have any update on when McCain plans to start his "to the gates of hell" campaign to capture bin Laden like he promised?

how much of a jackass are you? that promise was made as a campaign pledge. As in elect me and Ill do this. We didn't elect him yet you somehow expect him to still lead us to victory.

you guys can dodge and deflect all you want. Meanwhile Obama has been president of the united states for over 18 months now. I am wondering if you will ever actually start expecting him to solve some of these problems or are you going to spend his whole 4 years bashing Bush and mccain? While Obama golfs and appoints commission and points fingers?

Broken promises?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0]YouTube - 60 Minutes: Obama Reiterates Promise To Close Guantanamo Bay, End Torture[/ame]

caraman070500016.jpg

Yea but it's true. If this guy had that (R) by his name i'm pretty sure you Hopey Changey butt-sniffers would be spinning golfing his way through this terrible tragedy in a completely different way. You're just not honest people. It is what it is.

caraman070500016.jpg

Yea but it's true. If this guy had that (R) by his name i'm pretty sure you Hopey Changey butt-sniffers would be spinning golfing his way through this terrible tragedy in a completely different way. You're just not honest people. It is what it is.

yes this from the people who rode bush from day one during katrina. You guys are the text book definition of honest right?

Please.

Broken promises?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0]YouTube - 60 Minutes: Obama Reiterates Promise To Close Guantanamo Bay, End Torture[/ame]

Cute but the point was this guy was berating McCain for not living up to a promise he made when McCain didn't win the election. Sad.

and Maggie just doesn't address me at all? Wow not what I expected from her, that's for sure.

caraman070500016.jpg

yes this from the people who rode bush from day one during katrina. You guys are the text book definition of honest right?

Please.

Not to mention he was flayed for handing a b-day cake to McCain on an airport tarmac.

White House mocks Hayward's yachting -- and defends Obama's golf outing

44 - White House mocks Hayward's yachting -- and defends Obama's golf outing

I see no difference between the CEO of BP and the CEO of the US. Except that the CEO of BP was asked to step aside because he is coming off as a major screw up-- and probabaly is.

Obama has been on two vacations ( NC and Chicago) since the spill began as a few baseball games and 9 rounds of golf.

Last edited:

It speaks volumes about how petty the Obama attacks have become and how little the right wing has to actually attack the president on. This golf "issue" along with teleprompters, dinners with his wife and vacations at Christmas does little to help your side.

Keep up the good work

The spinmaster strikes back... LOL

This is why people hate Democrats so much... They rip someone for going yachting yet when their own do something similar it's OK... Democrats and Republicans are both hypocrites but Democrats take it to another level and it's people like rightwinger that give them a free pass...embarrassing... No wonder this country is going to hell... The rules only apply to half of the country, Democrats get a free pass....ALWAYS! :cuckoo:

I guarantee rightwinger was on Bush's ass everyday after Katrina.... Hell every liberal in the country was... And now polls says this Oil Spill response was worse than Katrina and we are supposed to once again give our fearless Community Organizer a free pass... WTF...

AFP: White House mocks BP CEO's yacht race, defends Obama golf

Last edited:

Keep up the good work

This is why people hate Democrats so much... They rip someone for going yachting yet when their own do something similar it's OK... Democrats and Republicans are both hypocrites but Democrats take it to another level and it's people like rightwinger that give them a free pass...embarrassing... No wonder this country is going to hell... The rules only apply to half of the country, Democrats get a free pass....ALWAYS! :cuckoo:

I guarantee rightwinger was on Bush's ass everyday after Katrina.... Hell every liberal in the country was... And now polls says this Oil Spill response was worse than Katrina and we are supposed to once again give our fearless Community Organizer a free pass... WTF...

Fuck yea, I was on Bush's ass for Katrina....I still am

I would turn on the TV every day and see people clinging to rooftops, I would see people begging to receive critical medicine, I saw people dying.
I saw the Bush representative (Good ole Brownie) admit he didn't even know people were in the convention center.
I would tune in the next day and see people still had not been rescued, I saw dead bodies floating

Bush did not even end his vacation to show he was concerned. The US is the richest country on earth, there was no reason we could not get help to those people.

With the oil spill, I see a daily picture....yup still gushing
I see birds covered in oil

I'm sorry, but no matter how you spin it, I don't equate dead bodies floating in New Orleans to birds covered in oil

Keep up the good work

I would turn on the TV every day and see people clinging to rooftops, I would see people begging to receive critical medicine, I saw people dying.
I saw the Bush representative (Good ole Brownie) admit he didn't even know people were in the convention center.
I would tune in the next day and see people still had not been rescued, I saw dead bodies floating

Bush did not even end his vacation to show he was concerned. The US is the richest country on earth, there was no reason we could not get help to those people.

I'm sorry, but no matter how you spin it, I don't equate dead bodies floating in New Orleans to birds covered in oil

well, if this is no big deal, then why are you on BP's ass?

The boot lickers will defend BO until he resigns or gets defeated and then blame the republicans for it. They were on Bush from day one for 8 years. Just another example of how dishonest and weak they are. They love to dish it out, but have a very hard time taking it.

A lot of the boot lickers are still promoting the lie that Bush stole the Presidency. I'd love to hear from one of you about that, but I don't think any of you have the guts.

I love it when one of you admits that your interests are really all about payback. So...whatever will you do if and when one of your guys (or gals) gets the Big Prize and the payback turns back around? Karma, baby, karma.

You're correct, though, that this childish game goes all the way back--to Clinton, who was demonized relentlessly for six years until, unfortunately, he gave the attackers a huge gift to use against him like icing on a cake. I disagree that Bush "stole" the election. He was given the election by the United States Supreme Court.

The USSC stopped the recount because it was illegal. Gore only wanted to count those districts favorable to him. Even an independent recount by the NY Times showed Bush won.

Here's another fact all you democrats conveniently omit. Gore lost his home state of Tennesee. If Gore won Tennesee there would be no need for Gore to for Florida. Gore would have been President. Try again.

Last edited:

Keep up the good work

Those people clinging to rooftops were told to evacuate. Bush can't fix stupid.

Those people clinging to rooftops were told to evacuate. Bush can't fix stupid.

And you can guarantee that if BOOSH had called in the national guard to force them to evacuate these morons would have been screaming about that to.

He should have declared marshal law and arrested anyone who refused to leave.

So, you are admitting that McCain's BULLSHIT patriotism was nothing more than a sales pitch. You people are pathetic.

Forum List

Back