9 rounds of golf since the spill began. Really?

Some fun facts that the butt wad righties like to ignore.

Fact One:

The Great Rectum God himself, Ronnie the Stupid spent a total of Fort-Two (42) Days on Vacation during his First Year in Office.

Fact Two:

Our former Deserter-In-Chief spent a total of Seventy-two Days (72) days on vacation during his first year in office, with a total of Sixty-Nine (69) of those Seventy-Two (72) spent at his ranch Crawford Texas, including most of the Month of August 2001. In July of2001 georgie porgie dismissed a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) in which intelligence experts stated, "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The U.S." The shrub, in true fashion told the briefer, "Ok, you've covered your ass."

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Eight-Seven (487) Days on vacation at Camp David, Maryland.

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Ninety (490) days on vacation at his ranch in Crawford Texas.

487+

Fact Three:

Bushie baby, in a public statement swore to give up golfing because he felt that doing so was wrong while "We have troops in harm's way." He lied.

"Now watch this drive."

Fact Four:

President Obama has spent a total of Twenty-Six (26) days on vacation in his first year.

Find a better topic, your argument are lame and so are you.

Reagan!
LOL OMFG!

you didn't bring Reagan into this did you?!?!?!

LOOL
What a moron!
I was chioking from laughing so hard...Reagan! LOL Holy fucking moly

What is wrong with bringing up how Reagan spent his leisure time?

c14595-17.jpg

Fact One:

The Great Rectum God himself, Ronnie the Stupid spent a total of Fort-Two (42) Days on Vacation during his First Year in Office.

Fact Two:

Our former Deserter-In-Chief spent a total of Seventy-two Days (72) days on vacation during his first year in office, with a total of Sixty-Nine (69) of those Seventy-Two (72) spent at his ranch Crawford Texas, including most of the Month of August 2001. In July of2001 georgie porgie dismissed a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) in which intelligence experts stated, "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The U.S." The shrub, in true fashion told the briefer, "Ok, you've covered your ass."

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Eight-Seven (487) Days on vacation at Camp David, Maryland.

In the Eight (08) years of bushie and dickie, the shrub spent a total of Four Hundred Ninety (490) days on vacation at his ranch in Crawford Texas.

487+

Fact Three:

Bushie baby, in a public statement swore to give up golfing because he felt that doing so was wrong while "We have troops in harm's way." He lied.

"Now watch this drive."

Fact Four:

President Obama has spent a total of Twenty-Six (26) days on vacation in his first year.

Reagan!

LOL OMFG!

LOOL

What a moron!

your feigned laughter at fact #1 allowed you to conveniently ignore facts #2, #3, and #4:razz:

Fact One:

Fact Two:

487+

Fact Three:

"Now watch this drive."

Fact Four:

Reagan!

LOL OMFG!

LOOL

What a moron!

your feigned laughter at fact #1 allowed you to conveniently ignore facts #2, #3, and #4:razz:

You're right. I was chocked up because that's one of the stupidest things I've read so far this morning, which has been an absolute banner day for stupid statements from NeoNazi's rabidly defending their Boy President.

I promise I will read the other "points" but I'll have to cover the first "point" with a paper so I don't read it again

Someone really does need to tell this President that it's about the Gulf not the Golf. My God,what a sad nightmare. :(

Personally I don't believe anything a Hopey Changey butt-sniffer says at this point. If this guy had an (R) by his name,these same Hopey Changey butt-sniffers would probably be screeching about Impeachment over this President's shockingly incompetent response to this terrible tragedy. The butt-sniffers are just stuck in permanent spin-mode at this point. How can they continue to defend the indefensible? Yikes!

The boot lickers will defend BO until he resigns or gets defeated and then blame the republicans for it. They were on Bush from day one for 8 years. Just another example of how dishonest and weak they are. They love to dish it out, but have a very hard time taking it.

A lot of the boot lickers are still promoting the lie that Bush stole the Presidency. I'd love to hear from one of you about that, but I don't think any of you have the guts.

Last edited:
The boot lickers will defend BO until he resigns or gets defeated and then blame the republicans for it. They were on Bush from day one for 8 years. Just another example of how dishonest and weak they are. They love to dish it out, but have a very hard time taking it.

A lot of the boot lickers are still promoting the lie that Bush stole the Presidency. I'd love to hear from one of you about that, but I don't think any of you have the guts.

What I hate is that they are making a political fight out of a disaster.

And WHO gives a shit what BOOSH did or didn't do at this point? Is Obama so fucking weak that you have to defend his actions by saying "well so and so did it to?"

ANY leader who is out playing fucking golf while part of the nation is being destroyed should be ashamed of himself. Not because we expect him to working on the problem 24/7, not even because we think the moron will come up with a solution, but because it is a direct slap in the face to the millions of people who don't even have money to feed themselves b/c their businesses are gone, you know the VERY people he purports to care about?

Of course the man needs leisure time, I'm pretty sure the White House has plenty of facilities for just that purpose.

What's really comical is those who want to chastise Hayward for yachting while saying big deal about Obama playing golf. They are both equally disgusting.

Can't we have a single honest debate about anything without throwing politics into it? It's no wonder our politicians act like fucking babies and never want to compromise on anything, they are simply mirroring society.

If you're a Hopey Changey butt-sniffer blasting Hayward for yachting,you should have at least a little integrity and blast your Hopey Changey for playing so much golf as well. Just not seeing any honesty & integrity coming from the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers on this issue.

Yachting, golf....I guess its all a matter of preference.

This just in, Obama took time out of his day to piss!!! Oh the humanity!!! We have an ongoing crisis and Obama is pissing? He shouldn't piss again until this is over! What will he do next, eat?

The right wing would demand that he hold it until the crisis is over

Yes! I mean can't he figure out a way to plug it until the crisis is over? Sheesh...

Personally I don't believe anything a Hopey Changey butt-sniffer says at this point. If this guy had an (R) by his name,these same Hopey Changey butt-sniffers would probably be screeching about Impeachment over this President's shockingly incompetent response to this terrible tragedy. The butt-sniffers are just stuck in permanent spin-mode at this point. How can they continue to defend the indefensible? Yikes!

Because it's ever so easy when all we're up against are a bunch of stupids which seem to be arriving in droves lately, in addition to the regular stupids, like you.

On subjects such as this, there's nothing to defend. You people just keep burying yourselves by your childish comments.

Because it's ever so easy when all we're up against are a bunch of stupids which seem to be arriving in droves lately, in addition to the regular stupids, like you.

On subjects such as this, there's nothing to defend. You people just keep burying yourselves by your childish comments.

So you honestly don't see the hypocrisy of slamming Hayward for yachting while going to play golf yourself? Come on Maggie, you're more intellectually honest than that.

I love it when one of you admits that your interests are really all about payback. So...whatever will you do if and when one of your guys (or gals) gets the Big Prize and the payback turns back around? Karma, baby, karma.

You're correct, though, that this childish game goes all the way back--to Clinton, who was demonized relentlessly for six years until, unfortunately, he gave the attackers a huge gift to use against him like icing on a cake. I disagree that Bush "stole" the election. He was given the election by the United States Supreme Court.

And WHO gives a shit what BOOSH did or didn't do at this point? Is Obama so fucking weak that you have to defend his actions by saying "well so and so did it to?"

ANY leader who is out playing fucking golf while part of the nation is being destroyed should be ashamed of himself. Not because we expect him to working on the problem 24/7, not even because we think the moron will come up with a solution, but because it is a direct slap in the face to the millions of people who don't even have money to feed themselves b/c their businesses are gone, you know the VERY people he purports to care about?

Of course the man needs leisure time, I'm pretty sure the White House has plenty of facilities for just that purpose.

What's really comical is those who want to chastise Hayward for yachting while saying big deal about Obama playing golf. They are both equally disgusting.

Can't we have a single honest debate about anything without throwing politics into it? It's no wonder our politicians act like fucking babies and never want to compromise on anything, they are simply mirroring society.

He and Biden played golf for four hours last Saturday. I'm sure as they meandered from hole to hole, pouring shots from camoflaged flasks and high fiving each other, they shared lots of giggles over what the po' folk down in the Gulf were doing on a hot, muggy day, and never once talked about the situation in Afghanistan or silly shit like that.

So you honestly don't see the hypocrisy of slamming Hayward for yachting while going to play golf yourself? Come on Maggie, you're more intellectually honest than that.

Who slammed Hayward? Obama? Me? I could give a shit what he does. It's the media that glommed onto this and, of course, the media mania that made the comparison.

He and Biden played golf for four hours last Saturday. I'm sure as they meandered from hole to hole, pouring shots from camoflaged flasks and high fiving each other, they shared lots of giggles over what the po' folk down in the Gulf were doing on a hot, muggy day, and never once talked about the situation in Afghanistan or silly shit like that.

Again, it's not the reality of the situation, it's the perception. An effective leader sets the example. Obama's playing golf during this time is just ONE example of his lack of leadership skills. If it were the ONLY one, no biggie, but he's playing golf, he's going to ball games, he's flying chefs in from St Louis to make pizza for his kids, he's having Sir Paul come in to get his wife wet, he's ................well you get the idea.

An EFFECTIVE leader shares in the pain of those he leads. You know what I would have been doing Saturday instead of playing golf? I would have had my fucking ass down on a beach helping clean that mess up. You know why? Because I understand the concept of being an effective leader who sets the example.

The fact that he used his pitt bull to attack tony Hayward for yachting on the same day shows exactly what a piece of shit this asshole is.

Forum List

Back