9/11 Widows: Bush-bashing, America-Hating, Evil Bitches & Willing Liberal Pawns

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
JimnyC[ Great 9/11 thread], Jihad, & Krisy- Great points.

All great points, but let me, to borrow a recently overused phrase, connect your dots.

These widows whom we have been seeing a lot of lately should NOT be accorded ANY respect or sympathy, even though their loved ones who died should be.

I have been hearing for quite a while that these women have a specific anti-Bush agenda. Unfortunately, as is always the case with liberals, it is far more sinister. These strident women & their groups- especially 9/11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows- are FAR, FAR left wing groups which have only one goal: Defeat President Bush.

This group, though they have gone out of their way to obfuscate & distort the truth, have significant connections with The Tides Foundation, an extremely leftist group. From there, the connection goes to The Howard Heinz Endowment, which brings us to?.......Teresa Heinz Kerry[aka. Sugar Mama].

Last week, Rush TOTALLY exposed how sick, pathetically partisan & anti-American these women are. He collected & played clips from some of their- Kristen Bretweiser, Patty Casazza, Lorie Van Auken, & Mindy Kleinberg- INDIVIDUAL press interviews with the LMM. What followed even shocked ME!

Their words & diatribes were nearly identical! Nearly VERBATIM. No, I don't mean they covered the same areas of discussion, I mean it was like they were following a script written by the Dems. The ONLY differences in their interviews were simple, irrelevant stylistic nuances.

[E.G.: Widow #1- "I just feel that Bush knew that 9/11 was going to happen." Widow #2- "It seems to me that Bush had prior knowledge that 9/11 was going to occur."

Side Note: This is what ya get when Dean shuts down his blog!

I mean, I was TRULY shocked. They went on to imply that Ashcroft & other government officials were told not to fly that day. LMFOA They go on to say that, "Well, we'd like to know why President Bush wasn't in the White House. Well, we now know why: He was far away from the disaster, reading to school children instead of doing his job of protecting this nation."

From there, these chicks just get crazier. 1) One of them demanded to know why diverting systems, those making it impossible for the plane to crash into something, were not installed on every plane in the country. When asked to elaborate, she said that new cars have diverting systems which, if the car gets too close to the one in front, makes it swing out of the front car's path.

Of course, you guys know about these devices, right?ROTFLMFAO
What the FU*K was this woman SMOKING? Either she is stupid or has been watching to many NightRider reruns. And, as always, the liberal interviewing her- I believe that it was Katie "The C*nt" Couric- never questioned her on this, only nodded approvingly, mesmerized by such a great idea. LMFAO Man, we would have a lot of fuc&ed-up telephone poles. LOL

2) Not satisfied by the release of the now-declassified August PDB- ya know, the one which turned out to be nothing?- they started to demand that ALL of Bush's PDB's be released. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUU*K! These chicks are either stupid or evil...or BOTH! BLOODY HELL! I have a better idea: Why doesn't the White House just install video cams in the Oval Office & every other room in the place. For a monthly fee of $29.99, all Americans can eavesdrop on EVERY top level, top secret meeting held by the President, his cabinet, and his advisors?

Now, tell me this isn't a fuc&ing witch-hunt!

It is now coming to light- these women have even admitted to this, though deny the overt suggestion- that several Kerry advisors met with these evil bitches & PHYSICALLY gave them talking points & coached them. Don't believe me? Well, then explain why in some interviews they had note cards in their hands.

So, it seems that Dick "I am so sorry for failing you......so I'll give you a 25% discount on my hardback" Clarke isn't the only one making money & political gain from the tragedy of 9/11.

Most of us here did not lose anyone that day, but even for those who did I believe we can agree that it was a NATIONAL tragedy- I was told later that I went into semi-shock & just sat there crying & screaming for blood the morning it happened. I'm sorry, but I am going to say what many are too scared to say:.....

Dear Liberal 9/11 Widows-

Cry me a fu*king river! So you widows/families lost someone on 9/11? Well, big fuc&ing WHOOP! Yeah, I mourn every death from that day, but what gives YOU the right to think that YOU are somehow special, more important than other people who have lost loved ones? Why should your voice be louder than the families & widows of victims of violent crime under the David Dinkins' years of lawlessness in NYC? Why are you even more important than people who lose loved ones from cancer or car crashes?[I guess they should have installed those auto diverting systems!] Why in the fu*king name of Joss do you think that your loss gives you the moral soapbox from which you can demand the destruction of our Constitutional separation of powers & Executive privilege?

You people act like you are fu&ing holocaust survivors!

The answer is that you are NOT any more important than others who have lost & grieved, just louder & more bombastic. Where are the MAJORITY of 9/11 widows & families who SUPPORT President Bush? Well, they are around, but the LMM have no interest in giving them a forum from which they can praise President Bush.........and possibly tell how Clinton deserves 95% of the blame. No, unlike these evil liberal opportunists, these silent yet strong people carry, with great courage & dignity, their woe in their hearts as they trudge through their daily trials & tribulations, but they take comfort that we have a president who has taken action & brought the terrorist brethren of their loved ones' murderers to either justice or the FINAL justice.

The difference between these liberal activist widows & the widows of the Silent Majority is that the latter have not exploited 9/11 & disgraced their lost ones' memories by using their deaths as political fodder.

President Bush led us through this tragedy, took out the Taliban- btw: these liberal 9/11 groups were actually AGAINST going into Afghanistan to avenge their loved ones' murders- has waged a crushing war against Al Qaeda, has bin Laden & Zawahiri living in a cave, not to even mention freeing over 50 million people from oppression in both Afghanistan AND Iraq[Saddam is in a cell, unlikely to ever conspire again with terrorists], thus taking the fight to the terrorists.

Yet, their boy Clinton had eight years and all he has to show for it is making sure that muslims with migraines have come to hate us even more. Hell, I'd hate America TOO if I had to wander around the desert with a headache & no aspirin available.

Now, I stand by my controversial charge that these women are EVIL! If they have their way, Kerry will be president and would take us right back to the days of The Clinton Doctrine of Cowardice, thus ensuring that MANY more people in America would die at the hands of terrorists or lose loved ones from terrorism. Hence, EVIL! They want to elect a guy, Kerry, who called Al-Sadr's newspaper- the one which openly called for & encouraged the killing of our troops- a "legitimate" source of news[NPR]. Also, he referred to Hamas & Hezbollah as "sort of terrorist groups." SORT OF? SORT OF? This guy can't even take a firm stand against mass murderers!

These women, if they had their way, would damn this country to even more, even larger & deadlier 9/11's. They are a disgrace to the memories of their murdered loved ones, they are a disgrace to America, and they, now, have been exposed for what they are: Pro-terrorist, Bush-hating, tragedy-exploiting enemies of America.

If 9/11 WAS destined to happen and could not have been prevented, my only wish is that these evil bitches had been on the top floor of one of the Towers.

They have made millions from settlements, and are eating up the spotlight in order to bash the only man willing to bring the murderers to justice.

I'm sorry, but a loss of one family member does NOT give ANYBODY the right to put ALL Americans in great peril.

wow, I don't think I've EVER seen such unadulterated hatred for a group of people who may still be suffering PTSD because of 9/11. You would think, given the circumstances that you could begin to understand how much pain they are still in, but hell no, not some of you people. Because all their anger seems to be loosed at your beloved republican president, these women are not the whorebags of america.

so much for 'compassionate conservatism'. keep it up guys. :rolleyes:

yes for the few people here who have been glorified because they want someone to blame. What of the thousands of people who try to go on about their lives with that huge hole thats left there? Their husband missing, their wife missing. Their sons or daughters or neighbors or friends missing. Why are those thousands of people who either have no political affiliation at all or feel Bush is doing the right thing not being shown gratuitously?

Why because they don't help to drive further hatred towards Bush. Face it. Nothing could have been done to prevent 9/11. It was an event that was unimaginably awful. Instead of focusing on Blame whether it be for Clinton who had 8 years or Bush who had 8 months is ridiculous.

The point is that we are attacking instead of waiting for it to happen again. We are eliminating the problem at the source. Some people cant get over the fact that Bush has had enough Balls to take the fight to the enemy instead of just doing what we've done for the previous 8 years and waited while Americans were being murdered.

I can't say much about why its being politicized so much, but I do know that had it been ME in one of those planes or towers and y'all were treating my wife like that, I'd haunt you to the end of your days. You'd think 'poltergeist' was an amusement park ride or something. ;)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I can't say much about why its being politicized so much, but I do know that had it been ME in one of those planes or towers and y'all were treating my wife like that, I'd haunt you to the end of your days. You'd think 'poltergeist' was an amusement park ride or something. ;)

I'd be ashamed if my GF or wife were trying to politcize my death to further a political parties ideals whether it be Republican, Democrat or otherwise. Its despicable(sp?).

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
JimnyC[ Great 9/11 thread], Jihad, & Krisy- Great points.

All great points, but let me, to borrow a recently overused phrase, connect your dots.

These widows whom we have been seeing a lot of lately should NOT be accorded ANY respect or sympathy, even though their loved ones who died should be.

I have been hearing for quite a while that these women have a specific anti-Bush agenda. Unfortunately, as is always the case with liberals, it is far more sinister. These strident women & their groups- especially 9/11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows- are FAR, FAR left wing groups which have only one goal: Defeat President Bush.

This group, though they have gone out of their way to obfuscate & distort the truth, have significant connections with The Tides Foundation, an extremely leftist group. From there, the connection goes to The Howard Heinz Endowment, which brings us to?.......Teresa Heinz Kerry[aka. Sugar Mama].

Last week, Rush TOTALLY exposed how sick, pathetically partisan & anti-American these women are. He collected & played clips from some of their- Kristen Bretweiser, Patty Casazza, Lorie Van Auken, & Mindy Kleinberg- INDIVIDUAL press interviews with the LMM. What followed even shocked ME!

Their words & diatribes were nearly identical! Nearly VERBATIM. No, I don't mean they covered the same areas of discussion, I mean it was like they were following a script written by the Dems. The ONLY differences in their interviews were simple, irrelevant stylistic nuances.

[E.G.: Widow #1- "I just feel that Bush knew that 9/11 was going to happen." Widow #2- "It seems to me that Bush had prior knowledge that 9/11 was going to occur."

Side Note: This is what ya get when Dean shuts down his blog!

I mean, I was TRULY shocked. They went on to imply that Ashcroft & other government officials were told not to fly that day. LMFOA They go on to say that, "Well, we'd like to know why President Bush wasn't in the White House. Well, we now know why: He was far away from the disaster, reading to school children instead of doing his job of protecting this nation."

From there, these chicks just get crazier. 1) One of them demanded to know why diverting systems, those making it impossible for the plane to crash into something, were not installed on every plane in the country. When asked to elaborate, she said that new cars have diverting systems which, if the car gets too close to the one in front, makes it swing out of the front car's path.

Of course, you guys know about these devices, right?ROTFLMFAO
What the FU*K was this woman SMOKING? Either she is stupid or has been watching to many NightRider reruns. And, as always, the liberal interviewing her- I believe that it was Katie "The C*nt" Couric- never questioned her on this, only nodded approvingly, mesmerized by such a great idea. LMFAO Man, we would have a lot of fuc&ed-up telephone poles. LOL

2) Not satisfied by the release of the now-declassified August PDB- ya know, the one which turned out to be nothing?- they started to demand that ALL of Bush's PDB's be released. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUU*K! These chicks are either stupid or evil...or BOTH! BLOODY HELL! I have a better idea: Why doesn't the White House just install video cams in the Oval Office & every other room in the place. For a monthly fee of $29.99, all Americans can eavesdrop on EVERY top level, top secret meeting held by the President, his cabinet, and his advisors?

Now, tell me this isn't a fuc&ing witch-hunt!

It is now coming to light- these women have even admitted to this, though deny the overt suggestion- that several Kerry advisors met with these evil bitches & PHYSICALLY gave them talking points & coached them. Don't believe me? Well, then explain why in some interviews they had note cards in their hands.

So, it seems that Dick "I am so sorry for failing you......so I'll give you a 25% discount on my hardback" Clarke isn't the only one making money & political gain from the tragedy of 9/11.

Most of us here did not lose anyone that day, but even for those who did I believe we can agree that it was a NATIONAL tragedy- I was told later that I went into semi-shock & just sat there crying & screaming for blood the morning it happened. I'm sorry, but I am going to say what many are too scared to say:.....

Dear Liberal 9/11 Widows-

Cry me a fu*king river! So you widows/families lost someone on 9/11? Well, big fuc&ing WHOOP! Yeah, I mourn every death from that day, but what gives YOU the right to think that YOU are somehow special, more important than other people who have lost loved ones? Why should your voice be louder than the families & widows of victims of violent crime under the David Dinkins' years of lawlessness in NYC? Why are you even more important than people who lose loved ones from cancer or car crashes?[I guess they should have installed those auto diverting systems!] Why in the fu*king name of Joss do you think that your loss gives you the moral soapbox from which you can demand the destruction of our Constitutional separation of powers & Executive privilege?

You people act like you are fu&ing holocaust survivors!

The answer is that you are NOT any more important than others who have lost & grieved, just louder & more bombastic. Where are the MAJORITY of 9/11 widows & families who SUPPORT President Bush? Well, they are around, but the LMM have no interest in giving them a forum from which they can praise President Bush.........and possibly tell how Clinton deserves 95% of the blame. No, unlike these evil liberal opportunists, these silent yet strong people carry, with great courage & dignity, their woe in their hearts as they trudge through their daily trials & tribulations, but they take comfort that we have a president who has taken action & brought the terrorist brethren of their loved ones' murderers to either justice or the FINAL justice.

The difference between these liberal activist widows & the widows of the Silent Majority is that the latter have not exploited 9/11 & disgraced their lost ones' memories by using their deaths as political fodder.

President Bush led us through this tragedy, took out the Taliban- btw: these liberal 9/11 groups were actually AGAINST going into Afghanistan to avenge their loved ones' murders- has waged a crushing war against Al Qaeda, has bin Laden & Zawahiri living in a cave, not to even mention freeing over 50 million people from oppression in both Afghanistan AND Iraq[Saddam is in a cell, unlikely to ever conspire again with terrorists], thus taking the fight to the terrorists.

Yet, their boy Clinton had eight years and all he has to show for it is making sure that muslims with migraines have come to hate us even more. Hell, I'd hate America TOO if I had to wander around the desert with a headache & no aspirin available.

Now, I stand by my controversial charge that these women are EVIL! If they have their way, Kerry will be president and would take us right back to the days of The Clinton Doctrine of Cowardice, thus ensuring that MANY more people in America would die at the hands of terrorists or lose loved ones from terrorism. Hence, EVIL! They want to elect a guy, Kerry, who called Al-Sadr's newspaper- the one which openly called for & encouraged the killing of our troops- a "legitimate" source of news[NPR]. Also, he referred to Hamas & Hezbollah as "sort of terrorist groups." SORT OF? SORT OF? This guy can't even take a firm stand against mass murderers!

These women, if they had their way, would damn this country to even more, even larger & deadlier 9/11's. They are a disgrace to the memories of their murdered loved ones, they are a disgrace to America, and they, now, have been exposed for what they are: Pro-terrorist, Bush-hating, tragedy-exploiting enemies of America.

If 9/11 WAS destined to happen and could not have been prevented, my only wish is that these evil bitches had been on the top floor of one of the Towers.

They have made millions from settlements, and are eating up the spotlight in order to bash the only man willing to bring the murderers to justice.

I'm sorry, but a loss of one family member does NOT give ANYBODY the right to put ALL Americans in great peril.

LOL!!! You know just because certain assholes had relatives die in the tragedy of 911 does not in any way shape or form make them ANY kind of National security or any officionado on terrorism. What a bunch of lame bitches, and who besides Kerry and his ilk give a flying fuck what these ***** think?????? I am sick and tired of hearing ( wah the 9-11 familys are offended by this and that ). That is total BS and anyone with half a brain knows that... Lets get ALL the family's together and see whats what????:rolleyes:

The liberals seem to think if al gore was president this would not have happened, doesn't matter who was president, it was going to happen. Bush had the guts to invade another country, something the liberals don't have.

Forum List

Back