9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah you can't handle the facts. it's disgraceful to see you respond to them with pictures and insults. You had great parenting.

rats-ass.jpg
:eek: you gave a rats ass
LOL

It's all his delusions deserve.

And it is mine to give.:eusa_whistle:

F**king Disturbing.

Knowing the basic physics shown and proven in this video, how did the video analysis prove Controlled Demolition? Care to address the facts and take off the blinders?
Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

It's unique design done this way in order to build these towers were it's undoing.Oh and it didn't help that two planes loaded with jet fuel flew into them....

Did I miss something that day when I saw the TV video replays over and over again and every year since.:confused:

Yes. because you saw an explosions with Nanothermite and explosives, not a collapse. Physics prove it was not a collapse due to fire+gravity.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgN080yySe0[/ame]

www.BuildingWhat.org
Fact.

And did you know 3 buildings fell that day? WTC7 was NOT hit by a plane. It freefell for 2.25 seconds, it was demolished with explosives.

Last edited:
Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

It's unique design done this way in order to build these towers were it's undoing.Oh and it didn't help that two planes loaded with jet fuel flew into them....

Did I miss something that day when I saw the TV video replays over and over again and every year since.:confused:

Yes. because you saw an explosions with Nanothermite and explosives, not a collapse. Physics prove it was not a collapse due to fire+gravity.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
Fact.

And did you know 3 buildings fell that day? WTC7 was NOT hit by a plane. It freefell for 2.25 seconds, it was demolished with explosives.

You're on ignore <plink!>

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
Fact.

dipshit, did you know 8 buildings were destroyed that day?
and several others badly damaged
and still only 2 were hit by planes

So nothing was in free fall.

Thanks.

Fail

there was an admitted 2.5 secs of free fall.
Admitted by whom?
You?

Whomever it was, they lied.
You don't get to redefine "free fall" to suit your conspiracy.

"Free fall" is to say with zero resistance. A crumbling column or a desk or a filing cabinet represent resistance.

Even the pressure of fire would pose some resistance.

If you want to believe that it was a "controlled demolition", that's your prerogative and I can *almost* understand why you might think that. At least that goes in line with a conspiracy theory.
But no amount of twisting will redefine "free fall".

unsub
:cuckoo:

So nothing was in free fall.

Thanks.

Fail

Admitted by whom?
You?

"Free fall" is to say with zero resistance. A crumbling column or a desk or a filing cabinet represent resistance.

If you want to believe that it was a "controlled demolition", that's your prerogative and I can *almost* understand why you might think that. At least that goes in line with a conspiracy theory.

unsub

What are you talking about? USE YOUR EYES, READ THE FACTS. stop deflecting...

NIST CONCLUDES FREEFALL AFTER BEING CONFRONTED BY AE911TRUTH
&#8220;This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]" - NIST THEMSELVES IN THEIR REPORT

What is your deal? It's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. THE FACTS PROVE IT.

Fact.

Really, what gutted Building 6?

Fact.

Really, what gutted Building 6?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJQKpnkZ10[/ame]

You're gross for comparing this to WTC6. Disturbing denial. Wake up coward.

Admitted by whom?
You?

unsub

“This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]" - NIST THEMSELVES IN THEIR REPORT

Let me type this real slow for you.

The NIST is full of shit.

Got it?

A parachuter free falls.
My pencil falling off my desk is in free fall until it hits the floor.

A floor of a building CANNOT....slower still C-A-N-N-O-T----F-R-E-E----F-A-L-L.

Supports can give way. Floors can collapse. Ceilings can cave.
That isn't free fall.

Threads merged

Damn Pixie, now he can only call me a coward half as much... :lol:

You are a disgrace and a coward who cannot accept FACTS.

You deflect and hide because your are scared.

You act immature because you are afraid.

You are a joke until you accept freefall. Freefall = Demolition 100% guaranteed. All you can do is cry and bitch about the facts, instead of rebuttal them.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming

Fact.

Admitted by whom?
You?

unsub

&#8220;This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]" - NIST THEMSELVES IN THEIR REPORT

Let me type this real slow for you.

Got it?

A parachuter free falls.
My pencil falling off my desk is in free fall until it hits the floor.

A floor of a building CANNOT....slower still C-A-N-N-O-T----F-R-E-E----F-A-L-L.

Supports can give way. Floors can collapse. Ceilings can cave.
That isn't free fall.

THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

FREEFALL CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

WTC7 WAS THE MOST EFFICIENT DEMOLITION IN HISTORY, BECAUSE OF THE 2.25 SECONDS OF FREEFALL.

Use common SENSE!

Got it?

Then wouldn't it be LEGALLY PROPER and COMMON SENSE to REINVESTIGATE if NIST is 'full of shit'? 3000 people were murdered. we are in wars. we have affected millions.

You said it yourself. NIST is full of shit.

THATS WHY AE911TRUTH.ORG confronted them and made them ADMIT TO FREEFALL, which in turn PROVED controlled demolition.

Fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back