9/11 Proof: Basic Physics. Can you handle it?

Will the Troll man up and answer the facts like promised?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are only a few undisputed facts about 911.
1)19 muslim exteemists hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings
2) 2 buildings fell down and went "boom"
3) this is the reason we have sent tens of thousands of our troops into the mideast to hunt ragheads

I think PE is an attention whore. Why else start thread after thread with the same bullshit that has already been refuted? Ignorant jackasses like PE prove lobotomies could only improve their cognative abilities.

I think PE is an attention whore. Why else start thread after thread with the same bullshit that has already been refuted? Ignorant jackasses like PE prove lobotomies could only improve their cognative abilities.
Please Refute these facts, instead of posting fallacies

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.
Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Please explain how one can clearly hear the collapse of WTC 7, but NO EXPLOSION(s) which you claim HAD to have happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WZpXiEKAo]Collapse WTC 7[/ame]

I have seen a controlled demolition from about a half mile away. You couldn't HELP but hear the explosives. Hell, you could FEEL the concussion. Every video that has audio clearly shows the explosives are many times louder than the collapse itself.

Yet none of these people hear a thing other than the rumble from the collapse. They don't look startled. They just look. You can't even hear the equivalent bang of a firecracker on the audio.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF YOU CLAIM WTC 7 HAD TO BE DONE WITH HIGH EXPLOSIVES?

Thermite doesn't "cut" it. Thermite can't cut horizontally, you would need TONS per column if you could cut horizontally, and it takes an unknown amount of time to work, thus making timing impossible.

So go ahead, PE. Dazzle us with your explanation of how something you claim HAD TO HAVE HAPPENED, just flat out didn't.

Please explain how one can clearly hear the collapse of WTC 7, but NO EXPLOSION(s) which you claim HAD to have happened.

Collapse WTC 7

I have seen a controlled demolition from about a half mile away. You couldn't HELP but hear the explosives. Hell, you could FEEL the concussion. Every video that has audio clearly shows the explosives are many times louder than the collapse itself.

Yet none of these people hear a thing other than the rumble from the collapse. They don't look startled. They just look. You can't even hear the equivalent bang of a firecracker on the audio.

Thermite doesn't "cut" it. Thermite can't cut horizontally, you would need TONS per column if you could cut horizontally, and it takes an unknown amount of time to work, thus making timing impossible.

So go ahead, PE. Dazzle us with your explanation of how something you claim HAD TO HAVE HAPPENED, just flat out didn't.

Let's look at the Facts, shall we.

Craig Bartmer said:
Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, ‘THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!’ So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know?

Kevin McPadden said:
And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.

Peter DeMarco said:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.

First Year NYU Medical Student interviewed on 1010 Wins Radio only a few minutes after the building’s collapse said:
“We heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder. Turned around, we were shocked to see that the building was – well, it looked like there was a shock wave ripping through building, and the windows all busted out. It was horrifying. And then, about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that. And we saw the building collapse down all the way to the ground.”

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Sit down, Patriot911.

“The collapse we see............."

Translation:

I-dont-always-herp-But-when-I-herp-I-derp.jpg

Collapse WTC 7

Yes. Lets. Then I can expose your complete and utter dishonesty.

PhysicsExist said:
Craig Bartmer said:
Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, ‘THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!’ So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know?
So someone grabs his shoulder, and he starts running and he hears "THOOMS". Shouldn't he hear thooms first? Of course. The explosions have to PRECEDE the collapse, not start AFTER the collapse.

Also, isn't it your claim that all the columns had to be blown at once? What is with the multiple explosions?

PhysicsExist said:
Peter DeMarco said:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.
Another piece of PE's extreme dishonesty. Peter DeMarco is talking about the collapse of one of the WTC towers, NOT WTC 7.

PhysicsExist said:
First Year NYU Medical Student interviewed on 1010 Wins Radio only a few minutes after the building’s collapse said:
“We heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder. Turned around, we were shocked to see that the building was – well, it looked like there was a shock wave ripping through building, and the windows all busted out. It was horrifying. And then, about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that. And we saw the building collapse down all the way to the ground.”
So another completely contradictory report. Hmmm. Why can't you even line up two witnesses that agree with each other?

PhysicsExist said:
“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Sit down, Patriot911.

So who are you going to believe? Your own ears or other people who disagree on what happened? :lol:

BTW, nice cut and paste job. Figures a sheeple like you couldn't do his own research. :lol:

Your poll is in error. You are naming Dive Con as a troll. That is clearly not possible. The only troll in evidence is yourself. Alter the poll or the only responder will be you.

your hysterical,actually he hit the nail right on the head.you have obviously never debated with divecunt,if you did,you would know this is how he constantly debates all the time. Physics will show something like the expert opinions of architects and engineers and post links of them talking and divecunt will reply with -you moron,it wasnt an inside job.Thats how he ALWAYS debates,which is why after when i first got here,after a week just put the troll on ignore cause he simpley doesnt even try to debate.people like physics find that out immediately when they start discussing anything with him thats how he always debates.Biggest troll at USMB by far,second worst candyidiot.
Shut up, you little bitch. Post a link that shows where you debated DiveCon, you little cocksucker.:lol::lol::lol:

I guess i have fascist tendencies. I wish it wasn't so, but we all have our faults.

I say that because if I was in charge i would either deport or execute twoofers on sight, depending on how much they amused me.

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Care to address these facts, and stop saying they are truther lies?

nope, they are twoofer lies. no facts, just lies. nothing to address here folks, go about your lives and business. no facts here

Don't fear the truth.

The only undisputed fact is that your posts look like legal-ease from an Ambien ad. I doubt anybody reads your crazy-assed posts.

There are no 9/11 discussions. Simply relatively sane, reasonably (well mostly) and (a lot more than you) rational people dealing with you nut cases who are desperately grasping at your versions of "fact" (serious tongue in cheek).
Now to be perfectly serious, find a shrink, seek help, the issues you have are treatable.

I for one doubt that is the case. Maybe we should do a poll on it.

Collapse WTC 7

Craig Bartmer said:

Peter DeMarco said:

Sit down, Patriot911.

images

Collapse WTC 7

Sit down, Patriot911.

images

yeah you can't handle the facts. it's disgraceful to see you respond to them with pictures and insults. You had great parenting.

I watched the Kingdome brought down in person and have seen countless videos of controlled demolitions. The two WTC towers do not fit the criteria for a CD.

F**king Disturbing.

Knowing the basic physics shown and proven in this video, how did the video analysis prove Controlled Demolition? Care to address the facts and take off the blinders?
Both WTC's collapsed, yes COLLAPSED, due to their unique design. Show me another building in the world that was built where the outside walls are held in place by TRUSSES!!!

It's unique design done this way in order to build these towers were it's undoing.Oh and it didn't help that two planes loaded with jet fuel flew into them....

Did I miss something that day when I saw the TV video replays over and over again and every year since.:confused:

Sit down, Patriot911.

images

yeah you can't handle the facts. it's disgraceful to see you respond to them with pictures and insults. You had great parenting.

rats-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back