9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007

Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks!

We are asked to believe that all four of the “indestructible” black boxes of the two jets that struck the twin towers were never found because they were completely vaporized, yet I have footage of the rubber wheels of the landing gear nearly undamaged, as well as the seats, parts of the fuselage and a jet turbine that were absolutely not vaporized. This being said, I do find it rather odd that such objects could have survived fairly intact the type of destruction that turned most of the Twin Towers into thin dust. And I definitely harbor some doubts about the authenticity of the “jet” turbine, far too small to have come from one of the Boeings!

What happened with Building 7 is incredibly suspicious. I have video that shows how curiously small the rubble pile was, and how the buildings to either side were untouched by Building Seven when it collapsed. It had not been hit by an airplane; it had suffered only minor injuries when the Twin Towers collapsed, and there were only small fires on a couple of floors. There’s no way that building could have imploded the way it did without controlled demolition. Yet the collapse of Building 7 was hardly mentioned by the mainstream media and suspiciously ignored by the 911 Commission.

Voltaire Network: Reportedly, the underground levels of WTC7 contained sensitive and undoubtedly compromising archival material. Did you come across any of it?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Internal Revenue Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Office of Emergency Management’s “Crisis Center” occupied huge amounts of space there, spanning several floors of the building. Other federal agencies had offices there as well. After September 11, it was discovered that concealed within Building Seven was the largest clandestine domestic station of the Central Intelligence Agency outside of Washington DC, a base of operations from which to spy on diplomats of the United Nations and to conduct counterterrorism and counterintelligence missions.

There was no underground parking level at Seven World Trade Center. And there was no underground vault. Instead, the federal agencies at Building Seven stored their vehicles, documents and evidence in the building of their associates across the street. Beneath the plaza level of US Customs House ( Building 6) was a large underground garage, separated off from the rest of the complex’s underground area and guarded under tight security. This was where the various government services parked their bomb-proofed cars and armored limousines, counterfeit taxi cabs and telephone company trucks used for undercover surveillance and covert operations, specialized vans and other vehicles. Also within that secured parking area was access to the sub-level vault of Building 6.

When the North Tower fell, the US Customs House ( Building 6) was crushed and totally incinerated. Much of the underground levels beneath it were also destroyed. But there were voids. And it was into one of those voids, recently uncovered, that I descended with a special Task Force to investigate. It was there we found the security antechamber to the vault, badly damaged. At the far end of the security office was the wide steel door to the vault, a combination code keypad in the cinderblock wall beside it. But the wall was cracked and partially crumbled, and the door was sprung partially open. So we checked inside with our flashlights. Except for several rows of empty shelves, there was nothing in the vault but dust and debris. It had been emptied. Why was it empty? And when could it have been emptied?

Voltaire Network: Is this what set alarm bells ringing for you?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: Yes, but not immediately. With so much chaos, it was difficult to think. It was only after digesting everything that the “alarm bells” went off.

Building Six was evacuated within twelve minutes after the first airplane struck the North Tower. The streets were immediately clogged with fire trucks, police cars and blocked traffic, and the vault was large enough, 15 meters by 15 meters by my estimate, to necessitate at least a big truck to carry out its contents. And after the towers fell and destroyed most of the parking level, a mission to recover the contents of the vault would have been impossible. The vault had to have been emptied before the attack.

FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina
Because the Governor of LA said, "No thanks, we don't need FEMA" you fucking liar. It's one big reason she's not the Governor anymore.

Hi Lookout:

Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning!

FEMA was taking part in the Tripod 2 Bio-Terror Exercises (story) scheduled around 9/11, but they showed up on 9/10 to set up operations on the 23rd floor of WTC-7. That is the location of the renovated ($15,000,000 worth) Emergency Command Center (story) from where the FEMA was to carry out the exercise. However, Mayor Guiliani stopped FEMA from setting up in WTC-7 and sent them to Pier 92 the day 'before' the 9/11 attacks (what really happened). After all, why have all of the FEMA people (with the Justice Department) set up operations in WTC-7, when the place is coming down the very next afternoon? :0)

There appears to be more going on here than meets the eye with the OP story, because where has Kurt Sonnenfeld been for all these years, when the evidence did not add up from the start? And now this guy is going to break the 9/11 case wide open? Heh . . . Okie dokie then . . .

Everyone in Congress and the Bush/Obama Administrations knows full well that 9/11 was an inside job (my WTC-7 CD Topic), and that liars and murderers are running the show, so what else is new?

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
great stuff there Lookout,thanks for posting this.the 9/11 apologists of course are so much in denial,they'll come with some kind of nonsense to post on here that it wasnt an inside job of course.

yes they love to ask why no one comes forward and when they do they dismiss them..regardless of their stature and credibility

Ya cause we should ignore the obvious lies and misinformation. It did not take FEMA 10 days to mobilize AFTER Katrina. The guy is high, I do not need to read any more to know he is full of shit.

FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina
Because the Governor of LA said, "No thanks, we don't need FEMA" you fucking liar. It's one big reason she's not the Governor anymore.

no... b/c BROWNIE was running FEMA during Katrina.

and FEMA was not at the pier in NY BEFORE 9/11. That's one of those wacko things that is straight out of Honegger's conspiracy piece.

and FEMA was not at the pier in NY BEFORE 9/11. That's one of those wacko things that is straight out of Honegger's conspiracy piece.
if it was all "Brownies" fault, how come there wasnt the same troubles in MS and AL since they were actually hit WORSE than LA
explain that one?

yes they love to ask why no one comes forward and when they do they dismiss them..regardless of their stature and credibility
Hey Eots...Have you noticed that we have gained so much ground and so many people now know about it that the ones that do not believe in the facts surrounding 9/11 are now the loons and are considered the unpatriotic ones? We have gained so much ground and spread the facts so far that the ones that do not believe and take a stance with the original story concocted by the government are now shunned and frowned upon and looked at like they are out of their minds? They are now seen as the tin foil hat wearers and the communists and shills and dumb asses that they are. Oh...I left out fascist, Unpatriotic, American Hating, lie loving, brainwashed, ignorant, arrogant, uninformed, uneducated, unthinking, disinformationist, blind, brainless, back woods, hick, bubble headed twits. The truth can not be stopped no matter how hard these people try to stop it.

It is we who believe in the actual facts and live in this reality rather than the alternate universe in which you and the other truthers live.

It would have been logistically impossible to have done 260 odd stories of building in the time available between GW bush's inauguration and 9/11/01. Those are the facts.

if it was all "Brownies" fault, how come there wasnt the same troubles in MS and AL since they were actually hit WORSE than LA
explain that one?

they never do, facts don't matter, only hating bush matters

Hey Eots...Have you noticed that we have gained so much ground and so many people now know about it that the ones that do not believe in the facts surrounding 9/11 are now the loons and are considered the unpatriotic ones? We have gained so much ground and spread the facts so far that the ones that do not believe and take a stance with the original story concocted by the government are now shunned and frowned upon and looked at like they are out of their minds? They are now seen as the tin foil hat wearers and the communists and shills and dumb asses that they are. Oh...I left out fascist, Unpatriotic, American Hating, lie loving, brainwashed, ignorant, arrogant, uninformed, uneducated, unthinking, disinformationist, blind, brainless, back woods, hick, bubble headed twits. The truth can not be stopped no matter how hard these people try to stop it.
you nutter 4.7% are spreading so fast
:lol:

Hi Retired Guy:

Ya cause we should ignore the obvious lies and misinformation. It did not take FEMA 10 days to mobilize AFTER Katrina. The guy is high, I do not need to read any more to know he is full of shit.

Since Michael Brown resigned as the director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency exactly 11 days after Katrina hit (Wiki), then my conclusion is that components of the FEMA Response (called a failure) were not in place with those original 10 days. Senator Lieberman speaks on this topic in the Senate Hearings, saying,

Katrina Hearings Transcript

Senate Hearing on Government's Response to Hurricane Katrina

"In my opinion, our investigation has shown a gross lack of planning and preparation by both the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA, and that guaranteed that the response to Hurricane Katrina -- or for that matter, any other catastrophe that might have happened -- was doomed to be uncoordinated, inadequate and, therefore, more damaging than it should have been."
Kurt Sonnenfeld is making comparisons to the FEMA 'response' in New York City on 9/11 'versus' a FEMA 'response' in Louisiana that Senate members concluded as "doomed to be uncoordinated, inadequate and, therefore, more damaging than it should have been," so claiming that FEMA responded to the Katrina Disaster in 10 days seems very much like a compliment. Turn this around to realize that the slow FEMA response was part of the Master Plan of giving this Agency more authority for future Inside-job attacks like the coming Swine Flu Mandatory Inoculations (Level 6 Pandemic), when Marital Law is the New World Order Reality and FEMA is in charge of more than 1 Million Foreign Troops (start at Post #133).

The Retired Guy is in serious 911Truth Denial (pic) and would rather throw stones at Kurt Sonnenfeld and disregard his 911Truth testimony altogether and remain like this.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
It is we who believe in the actual facts and live in this reality rather than the alternate universe in which you and the other truthers live.

It would have been logistically impossible to have done 260 odd stories of building in the time available between GW bush's inauguration and 9/11/01. Those are the facts.

lol:lol::lol:what drugs you been on lately?:lol:the 9/11 coverup commission has been proven to be full of fairy tales with no facts to back them up.:lol: thas the reality:cuckoo: guess what clueless,for your information Bush's brother and cousin were in charge of the security for the towers in the months before 9/11 making it simple for the CIA to plant explosives in the towers.facts that you 9/11 apologists ignore is there are thousands of structural engineers who have come forward saying it was impossible for those towers to have fallen straight down at free fall speed like they did unless explosives were used,not to mention the fact you bush dupes always ignore in that witnesses came out of the towers on fire from EXPLOSIONS in the basement BEFORE the plane struck.keep on living in your fairly tale land you want to live in since that makes you feel better.

I know,the way they are so much in denial with those kinds of comments exposing their stupidity cracks me up.:lol::lol::lol:

They are now seen as the tin foil hat wearers and the communists and shills and dumb asses that they are. Oh...I left out fascist, Unpatriotic, American Hating, lie loving, brainwashed, ignorant, arrogant, uninformed, uneducated, unthinking, disinformationist, blind, brainless, back woods, hick, bubble headed twits. The truth can not be stopped no matter how hard these people try to stop it.[/QUOTE]

no it cant.and this post describes the 9/11 apologists to a tee.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I'm not even relying on that report you idiot. I'm relying on the fact that the record as of the last time I looked it up for controlled demolition was a 21 story building with approximately 5% percent of the combined floor space of WTC 1,2,and 7 and it took them six months to rig it for controlled demolition and you are trying to tell me that a government that according to you couldn't find New Orleans in less than ten days, could rig three diffrent buildings in less than 8 months with out drawing any attention to themselves at all?

That sir is not just fantasy but absurdist fantasy.

I'm not even relying on that report you idiot. I'm relying on the fact that the record as of the last time I looked it up for controlled demolition was a 21 story building with approximately 5% percent of the combined floor space of WTC 1,2,and 7 and it took them six months to rig it for controlled demolition and you are trying to tell me that a government that according to you couldn't find New Orleans in less than ten days, could rig three diffrent buildings in less than 8 months with out drawing any attention to themselves at all?

That sir is not just fantasy but absurdist fantasy.

Its perfectly reasonable to believe that two 110-story buildings that housed over 60,000 people could be rigged up over a weekend when they were "powered down" such that demolition experts (who would lay the charges not at the bottom of the building as they always do but half way up the structure) could stealthily transport and wire large quantities of dynamite or thermite or whatever without anyone ever noticing or seeing them at all.

C'mon, stop being so closed-minded.

Forum List

Back