9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

prove it false..idiot..break the big story...like someone did with Onoin...

Contact - Popular MechanicsSo send us your thoughts about Popular Mechanics and PopularMechanics.com — and feel free to contact our expert editors with your auto, home and digital ...
Contact - Popular Mechanics
ROFLMAO

the onion admits it
no one "exposed them"
you REALLY dont get it, do ya?

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Please use this website to report suspected terrorism or criminal activity. Your information will be reviewed promptly by an FBI special agent or a professional staff member. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.

FBI Tips and Public Leads

Your First Name- eots

Your Middle Name n/a

Your Last Name n/a

Your Phone n/a

Your Email [email protected]

Your Street 1 n/a

Your Street 2 n/a

Your Suite/Apt/Mail Stop n/a

Your City n/a

Your State..enraged

Your Country-right or wrong

Please enter your information:

divecon of the usmessageboard and regular poster in conspiracy theories has expressed his belief that a Internet site patriotsquestion911 is engaged in using the images and reputations of top level military personal..Intel and researchers .to solicit donations and submit false letters to congress in regards to the events of 9/11 and the need to investigate the use of explosives in the destruction of the twin towers and wtc7..if the divecons conspiracy is true this would be of great concern to me I would appreciate any information the bureau may be able to provide on this site and look forward to your response..sincerly..EOTS

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

complete your tip
submitted : 5:46pmto52809

I registerd your concerns ..perhapes we can get to the bottom of this

Last edited:

Please use this website to report suspected terrorism or criminal activity. Your information will be reviewed promptly by an FBI special agent or a professional staff member. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.

Your First Name- eots

Your Middle Name n/a

Your Last Name n/a

Your Phone n/a

Your Street 1 n/a

Your Street 2 n/a

Your City n/a

Your State..enraged

divecon of the usmessageboard and regular poster in conspiracy theories has expressed his belief that a Internet site patriotsquestion911 is engaged in using the images and reputations of top level military personal..Intel and researchers .to solicit donations and submit false letters to congress in regards to the events of 9/11 and the need to investigate the use of explosives in the destruction of the twin towers and wtc7..if the divecons conspiracy is true this would be of great concern to me I would appreciate any information the bureau may be able to provide on this site and look forward to your response..sincerly..EOTS

complete your tip

FAIL again
troofer nuts are not terrorists

Your First Name- eots

Your Middle Name n/a

Your Last Name n/a

Your Phone n/a

Your Street 1 n/a

Your Street 2 n/a

Your City n/a

Your State..enraged

complete your tip

FAIL again

but soliciting donations falsely is a criminal activity as is impersonating a military officer
....you fail bucko

Your First Name- eots

Your Middle Name n/a

Your Last Name n/a

Your Phone n/a

Your Street 1 n/a

Your Street 2 n/a

Your City n/a

Your State..enraged

complete your tip

FAIL again

but soliciting donations falsely is a criminal activity as is impersonating a military officer
....you fail bucko
are they not using the money to keep the site running, as they claim?
not criminal activity
you fail again

Contact - Popular MechanicsSo send us your thoughts about Popular Mechanics and PopularMechanics.com — and feel free to contact our expert editors with your auto, home and digital ...

"prove it false" doesn't work in arguments, just sayin.

really...the police ..laywers..or investigative reporters..prove things to be false or true all the time... who told you such a ridiculous thing ???

really...the police ..laywers..or investigative reporters..prove things to be false or true all the time... who told you such a ridiculous thing ???

you can't defend your position by saying "Prove it isn't"

really..why ?...is not your argument prove the official story isn't ? or prove the site isn't fake...this is just a one line bullshit statement with no foundation or logic...prove the world isn't flat..oh never mind it cant be done...

really..why ?...is not your argument prove the official story isn't ? or prove the site isn't fake...this is just a one line bullshit statement with no foundation or logic...prove the world isn't flat..oh never mind it cant be done...

I like you, eots. You don't trust anyone.

I can't remember telling you to prove the official story isn't true.

well, i dont recall anyone telling you to priove anything isnt

the question is always prove it IS
and you can NEVER do that

I trust this site would be shut down in a heartbeat if not legitimate and so called 9/11 debunkers would be all over it...and that a people of this stature would be highly concerned and aware of the false claims
made in their name by this time..

Forum List

Back