CDZ 9/11 - did America deserve it?

I

Indofred

I'm not talking about the innocent victims, but America in general.

The US has attacked many countries, killing many civilians, none of which were any threat to America.
Given that, did America deserve 9/11?

In my opinion, I think yes, believing it to be perfectly acceptable to attack the attacker, but I object to civilian targets.
If they'd only attacked government and military targets, I would have no objections at all.

Before you answer, look at the reasons for the attacks, and what America did to other countries.

I'm not talking about the innocent victims, but America in general.

The US has attacked many countries, killing many civilians, none of which were any threat to America.
Given that, did America deserve 9/11?

In my opinion, I think yes, believing it to be perfectly acceptable to attack the attacker, but I object to civilian targets.
If they'd only attacked government and military targets, I would have no objections at all.

Before you answer, look at the reasons for the attacks, and what America did to other countries.

America absolutely deserved it. Individuals never do. But when you're waging war, not expecting to be attacked in return is a bit foolish.

It was a cowardly attack perpetuated by cowards.

yeah the cowards being the bush administration,the clintons,the CIA and the mossad.

the evidence is right here in these two videos and you cant debunk it,nobody ever has been able to.

count on this thread being moved to the conspiracy section.the mods dont like the truth being told about this issue.

yeah the cowards being the bush administration,the clintons,the CIA and the mossad.

the evidence is right here in these two videos and you cant debunk it,nobody ever has been able to.

count on this thread being moved to the conspiracy section.the mods dont like the truth being told about this issue.

Get lost with that clap trap BS, good grief

According to a certain "intellectual" bed wetter, 9/11 victims were all "little Eichmans"

Like say all the time, criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths.

just because the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see doesnt mean it is BS.:biggrin:

oh and you did not wait either for me to post the evidence which we both know you will refuse to watch of course these two videos below.:biggrin:

this thread will get moved to the conspiracy section soon no doubt where all the government shills troll.

According to a certain "intellectual" bed wetter, 9/11 victims were all "little Eichmans"

Like say all the time, criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths.

Yeah, but if they had been in the twin towers on that day their tunes would change. Bank it

just because the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see doesnt mean it is BS.:biggrin:

oh and you did not wait either for me to post the evidence which we both know you will refuse to watch of course these two videos below.:biggrin:

this thread will get moved to the conspiracy section soon no doubt where all the government shills troll.

I'm not watching your idiotic video. Conspiracy nuts are just that...nuts

At the low end, 300,000 dead civilians in Iraq due to US sanctions, mostly women and children. High end estimate over a million. That alone justifies something much worse than 9/11.

I would say America deserved it... but since it was actually America pulling the strings all along, I will acknowledge the genius behind the well-executed series of events that has paved the way for all that has transpired as a direct result of 9/11...​

At the low end, 300,000 dead civilians in Iraq due to US sanctions, mostly women and children. High end estimate over a million. That alone justifies something much worse than 9/11.

how did they "die of sanctions" ??? are you suggesting that economic
boycotts KILL people?

That is true.. Our sick and misguided policies did spawn resentment. But does not justify such a terrorist act.
Hurt to watch Mad Albright call those "containment" deaths --- "acceptable"..

Arab world cannot exist without strongman dictatorships of some types. They have no concept of democracy or popular politics. And our arrogance has dismantled much of that stability in the region.. Leaving the sucking void of chaos that you see today...

boycotts KILL people?

Absolutely. The containment was rather complete. Included food and med supplies. Not to mention the daily bombings. Go look up "oil for food" and the UN corruption that followed this attempt to relieve the suffering..

and incredible,war criminals Bush and Obama get to roam free in america.makes me sick to be an american.

That is true.. Our sick and misguided policies did spawn resentment. But does not justify such a terrorist act.

Arab world cannot exist without strongman dictatorships of some types. They have no concept of democracy or popular politics. And our arrogance has dismantled much of that stability in the region.. Leaving the sucking void of chaos that you see today...

why do you hate arabs? --------your comment reminds me of the career of PETER THE GREAT of Russia------or even better VLAD THE IMPALER Has some
arab told you that "we, arabs NEED dictators to control us"???? The arab spring rebellion against politicians in the arab world began in the arab world.
A few years ago I ran into two elderly men-----who mysteriously both decided to sit
next to me during jury duty voir dire recess. They commenced a lively conversation with each other in Arabic-----one to my right, the other to my
left and me in the middle. ------abruptly they switched languages and
continued in Hebrew -----more familiar to me than Arabic. ------then started
talking to me---in English. I realized that my last name was the draw----the reason
they sat next to me. ------During the VOIR DIRE----we all had to say our name and
place of birth--------the guy on the left was born in Syria ---the one on the right---Iraq.
me------name clearly jew and place of birth---USA. -----comment "the US is making
a mistake------they can't vote for a president in Iraq"-----other guy---the SYRIAN---
agreed---"THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GOVERN THEMSELVES" "they
can't live with democracy"-------sheesh
-------be happy-----two elderly jews ---one born in Iraq and the other in Syria----
AGREE WITH YOU. They both had reasons not to like arabs-----both
described how they escaped----the Syrian told me that in the 50s as a
teen HE SPRINTED OVER THE HILLS OF THE GOLAN HEIGHTS.
Are you really sure that arabs cannot "self-rule"??

why do you hate arabs? --------your comment reminds me of the career of PETER THE GREAT of Russia------or even better VLAD THE IMPALER

Vlad Dracula was an incredible human being
9c3953f1c0a2347c76b7b3979f3d7991.jpg

boycotts KILL people?

Absolutely. The containment was rather complete. Included food and med supplies. Not to mention the daily bombings. Go look up "oil for food" and the UN corruption that followed this attempt to relieve the suffering..

I know oil for food-------it meant that the Iraqis would have enough money
to buy food. Food import was allowed as was medicine. ------
One of the issues for me included the claims of "DEATH BY
STARVATION"---------Iraq is ----THE FERTILE CRESCENT-----of
fouth grade history--------there were lots of photos of piles of dead Kurdish
babies-----offed by gas------and piles of Shiite dead---especially those
living in swampy areas into which live electrical lines were thrown------
but I saw no EMACIATED IRAQI bodies------from Baghdad. Starving
kids LOOK STARVED------the Biafran kids died dried up little emaciated
thingys------you got those pictures like that of Baghdad children. More
than a million dead Iraqi children -----dead of starvation??? where
did they hide? THE UN IMPOSED THE SANCTIONS----because of
the unprovoked attack on Kuwait-------which---interestingly enough was
lauded in MUSLIM LANDS

why do you hate arabs? --------your comment reminds me of the career of PETER THE GREAT of Russia------or even better VLAD THE IMPALER Has some
arab told you that "we, arabs NEED dictators to control us"???? The arab spring rebellion against politicians in the arab world began in the arab world.
A few years ago I ran into two elderly men-----who mysteriously both decided to sit
next to me during jury duty voir dire recess. They commenced a lively conversation with each other in Arabic-----one to my right, the other to my
left and me in the middle. ------abruptly they switched languages and
continued in Hebrew -----more familiar to me than Arabic. ------then started
talking to me---in English. I realized that my last name was the draw----the reason
they sat next to me. ------During the VOIR DIRE----we all had to say our name and
place of birth--------the guy on the left was born in Syria ---the one on the right---Iraq.
me------name clearly jew and place of birth---USA. -----comment "the US is making
a mistake------they can't vote for a president in Iraq"-----other guy---the SYRIAN---
agreed---"THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GOVERN THEMSELVES" "they
can't live with democracy"-------sheesh
-------be happy-----two elderly jews ---one born in Iraq and the other in Syria----
AGREE WITH YOU. They both had reasons not to like arabs-----both
described how they escaped----the Syrian told me that in the 50s as a
teen HE SPRINTED OVER THE HILLS OF THE GOLAN HEIGHTS.
Are you really sure that arabs cannot "self-rule"??

Not a matter of my fondness for Arabs. Just an immutable fact that our leadership has always missed. The Arab world generally has no interest in participatory government. Just in a government that distributes national treasure and keeps the factions from killing each other.

America didn't deserve 9/11 --- What we DESERVED is less morons and academics formulating the same SUCKY policy for the Mid-East.. Matter of fact -- we should probably ship Kerry over there to kiss Assad's ass right now and set him free. With a few assurances that his "regime" will shed the heavy Iranian influence.

THAT'S why we've blown up Syria and created a monstrous refugee problem. Because the academics and pinheads in charge believe some kind of "grassroots" freedom movement is gonna SPRING UP from all that collosal carnage. It LOOKS like Armageddon to the poor folks caught in that mess right now. And THEY understand we've screwed up again with the "democracy and freedom" franchise..

Forum List

Back