9/11 Conspiracy

LOL! Is that why Madonna used to call her self "Esther"? (or still does, I dunno')

Oh its just makes one so upset.

It clearly upsets one type of person, :ahole-1:

You mean the ones who think mass murders should be imprisoned, that would be me. The real terrorist, the Zionist should pay for their attack on US soil ,yes that would be me. I see the truth huts you hey, lost for words I see.

Perhaps you could explain why it is the vast majority of Jew-hating posters are semiliterate slugs?
BTW, if you believe your phony pro-Palestinian veneer fools anyone you are fooling only yourself.
:biggrin:

Because they blew up the twin towers and killed lots of people, that is why.

LOL! Is that why Madonna used to call her self "Esther"? (or still does, I dunno')

You mean the ones who think mass murders should be imprisoned, that would be me. The real terrorist, the Zionist should pay for their attack on US soil ,yes that would be me. I see the truth huts you hey, lost for words I see.

Perhaps you could explain why it is the vast majority of Jew-hating posters are semiliterate slugs?
BTW, if you believe your phony pro-Palestinian veneer fools anyone you are fooling only yourself.

That's not true but it is an interesting way to explain your monumental lack of intelligence, education and rationality. I find virtually all anti-Semitic twits - in addition to their semiliteracy - seem to have an inexhaustible supply of excuses for their mindless hate.

the collapse looks remarkably like the planned implosions of large buildings that we see on the news when one or another demolition company is brought in to destroy a large building for future development of the real estate. "We" are expected to believe that the plane crashes and the seismological movement from the previous events of that day so weakened the superstructure of WTC7 that it simply collapsed on its own.

But that is simply not believable, looking at the video. This was a planned implosion.

In an attempt to stay focused on the actual topic at hand here,
Why should anybody believe the steaming pile of crap published by the NIST, when all of the evidence points to a Controlled Demolition?

the collapse looks remarkably like the planned implosions of large buildings that we see on the news when one or another demolition company is brought in to destroy a large building for future development of the real estate. "We" are expected to believe that the plane crashes and the seismological movement from the previous events of that day so weakened the superstructure of WTC7 that it simply collapsed on its own.

But that is simply not believable, looking at the video. This was a planned implosion.

In an attempt to stay focused on the actual topic at hand here,
Why should anybody believe the steaming pile of crap published by the NIST, when all of the evidence points to a Controlled Demolition?

Perhaps because none of the evidence points towards a CD or that "there were no planes hijacked on 9/11" or that "the fires were staged and controlled." You see, you have the right to make up your own mind ... not your own facts.

That's not true but it is an interesting way to explain your monumental lack of intelligence, education and rationality. I find virtually all anti-Semitic twits - in addition to their semiliteracy - seem to have an inexhaustible supply of excuses for their mindless hate.

"Its a trick we always use it"

Ya know, that sounds suspiciously similar to Pene's explanation: "I hate Jooos therefore they perpetrated 9/11!"

911 was a black flag operation. It's so obvious that it was not carried out by 19 hijackers that I feel a little embarrassed for those who still believe the Official Conspiracy Theory.
It took me a long time to come to grips witht the fact that elements of our own government were involved. Really changes you world view.

Ya know, that sounds suspiciously similar to Pene's explanation: "I hate Jooos therefore they perpetrated 9/11!"

I'm sorry to hear about your cognitive disorder. No, it's a tactic you resort to quite frequently, even doing so in this last response. It's lame.

So, you call someone an asshole because they find that "dancing Israelis" video disturbing?
My question is, why don't YOU find it disturbing?

The heavily redacted FBI report includes such ditties as:

"film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate [redacted] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs."

"airline tickets with immediate travel dates for destinations world-wide"

"oddly, equipment used in a moving company's daily duties not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, etc"

"A search of Urban Systems, Weehawken, NJ revealed more oddities which caused the search team leader to characterize the company as a possible "fraudulent operation."
----------

It's interesting how much time you and your miffer friends waste on these 9/11 threads just to contest a movement that has no merit, is a "laughingstock" and is already dead . ...and spare me some crap about how much fun it is to mess with the tin-foil wearin 'tards.
Alan Sabrosky scared the living shit out of you, didn't he? Just as intended I suspect.

I'm sorry to hear about your cognitive disorder. No, it's a tactic you resort to quite frequently, even doing so in this last response. It's lame.

So, you call someone an asshole because they find that "dancing Israelis" video disturbing?
My question is, why don't YOU find it disturbing?

The heavily redacted FBI report includes such ditties as:

"film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate [redacted] statements in that the Israelis are visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs."

"airline tickets with immediate travel dates for destinations world-wide"

"oddly, equipment used in a moving company's daily duties not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, etc"

"A search of Urban Systems, Weehawken, NJ revealed more oddities which caused the search team leader to characterize the company as a possible "fraudulent operation."
----------

It's interesting how much time you and your miffer friends waste on these 9/11 threads just to contest a movement that has no merit, is a "laughingstock" and is already dead . ...and spare me some crap about how much fun it is to mess with the tin-foil wearin 'tards.
Alan Sabrosky scared the living shit out of you, didn't he? Just as intended I suspect.

Who?

Get this, one way or another, its a conspiracy,
19 radical fanatics conspire together, ..... OR?

The way that the events stack up, the official story can not possibly be true because in order to destroy the twin towers & 7 in the manner that was done, the laws of physics would have had to have been suspended for 9/11/2001.

Get this, one way or another, its a conspiracy,
19 radical fanatics conspire together, ..... OR?

The way that the events stack up, the official story can not possibly be true because in order to destroy the twin towers & 7 in the manner that was done, the laws of physics would have had to have been suspended for 9/11/2001.

But in order to accept your story ("no planes were hijacked" and "the fires were staged and controlled") one must suspend all logic and rationality. No thanks.

suspend all logic and rationality

This is the domain of the ones who accept the official story.
note that in order to accept the official story, you have to ignore
the violations of the laws of physics inherent in the official explanation.
bullshit there is no "violations of the laws of physics inherent in the official explanation"
that one of the oldest and falsest ct nut sack talking point there is.

8:48 am AAFlight 11 crashes into the North tower

8:52 am CBS begins it's Special Report coverage

21:20 on video
Gumbel: "..We understand that there has been a plane crash on the southern tip of Manhattan........"
---------------------
21:48 on video
The FIRST eyewitness to speak on CBS TV(via phone), Stuart on Thompson St in SoHo:

Stuart: "I literally saw a.. it seemed to be like a small plane..I just heard a couple noises..it looked, it looked like it bounced off the building and then I heard a, I just saw a huge like ball of fire on top.."
----------------------
24:08 on video
Gumbel: "Were you looking up as the plane approached the building or did it only call your, catch your attention after it crashed into the WTC?"

Stuart: "I heard a.. like sort of a crashing sound but I looked up and I looked up quick enough to actually see something go into the building but everything happened so fast I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at"
----------------------
24:34 on video
Gumbel: "It's hard for us to tell from the picture we're seeing just how far down from the top that plane crashed, have you any better eyesight to it, from your vantage point?"

Stuart: "Um.. not really all I know is it definitely wasn't the top half of the building because that seems to be intact from what I saw..um I really can't tell"
----------------------

How many different ways does this make you say... WTF???

Last edited:

Gumbel: "..We understand that there has been a plane crash on the southern tip of Manhattan........"
---------------------
The FIRST eyewitness to speak on CBS TV(via phone), Stuart on Thompson St in SoHo:

Stuart: "I literally saw a.. it seemed to be like a small plane..I just heard a couple noises..it looked, it looked like it bounced off the building and then I heard a, I just saw a huge like ball of fire on top.."
----------------------
Gumbel: "Were you looking up as the plane approached the building or did it only call your, catch your attention after it crashed into the WTC?"

Stuart: "I heard a.. like sort of a crashing sound but I looked up and I looked up quick enough to actually see something go into the building but everything happened so fast I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at"
----------------------
Gumbel: "It's hard for us to tell from the picture we're seeing just how far down from the top that plane crashed, have you any better eyesight to it, from your vantage point?"

Stuart: "Um.. not really all I know is it definitely wasn't the top half of the building because that seems to be intact from what I saw..um I really can't tell"
----------------------

Things that make YOU say WTF do not constitute proof of your foil-hat CTs. That anyone would read the words of an ear-witness who admitted he "wasn't quite sure what I was looking at" and "from what I saw..um I really can't tell" and consider that to be proof of something makes me say "WTF!"
So WTF? What are you trying (and failing) to prove?

---------------------

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

WHERE THE FUCK does that even hint at a ct or a conspiracy

The very first eyewitness CBS had on is full of shit.

Gumbel asked Stuart how far from the top of the building the plane crashed and he said he couldn't tell. He said "it definitely wasn't the top half of the building.. etc"
How could he claim to have see anything and be so wrong? He said both "it bounced off the building" and that he was able to actually "see something go into the building." AA11 hit the North tower between the 93rd and 99th floors. How could he have seen either without knowing it hit the top of the building. How could he not know it impacted near the top of the building even if he only saw the aftermath??

Curious why Gumbel can't see where the plane hit, the video shown for 3 minutes prior to him asking Stuart clearly shows the impact zone.

Stuart said he's on Thompson St. which at it's closest point is roughly 3/4 mile from the North tower.
It takes sound 5 seconds to travel 1 mile. It would have taken the "sort of a crashing sound" 3-5 seconds or more to get to him. He couldn't have "looked up quick enough to actually see something go into the building"

So how is it that 4 minutes after the crash some waiter who is roughly a mile from the tower ends up in a phone interview on CBS? He's not a particularly good witness to say the least.

The guy's story is so nonsensical one has to consider whether it's intentional.
It may not prove anything other than the fact that witnesses are willing to lie and the media is willing to air them.

The very first eyewitness CBS had on is full of shit.

Gumbel asked Stuart how far from the top of the building the plane crashed and he said he couldn't tell. He said "it definitely wasn't the top half of the building.. etc"
How could he claim to have see anything and be so wrong? He said both "it bounced off the building" and that he was able to actually "see something go into the building." AA11 hit the North tower between the 93rd and 99th floors. How could he have seen either without knowing it hit the top of the building. How could he not know it impacted near the top of the building even if he only saw the aftermath??

Curious why Gumbel can't see where the plane hit, the video shown for 3 minutes prior to him asking Stuart clearly shows the impact zone.

Stuart said he's on Thompson St. which at it's closest point is roughly 3/4 mile from the North tower.
It takes sound 5 seconds to travel 1 mile. It would have taken the "sort of a crashing sound" 3-5 seconds or more to get to him. He couldn't have "looked up quick enough to actually see something go into the building"

So how is it that 4 minutes after the crash some waiter who is roughly a mile from the tower ends up in a phone interview on CBS? He's not a particularly good witness to say the least.

The guy's story is so nonsensical one has to consider whether it's intentional.
It may not prove anything other than the fact that witnesses are willing to lie and the media is willing to air them.

Forum List

Back