9/11 Conspiracy

No its on conspiracy forum, as it was a very well played out conspiracy.

Yes----the filth of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs was done with
determination and expertise on 9-11-01----- the death toll is but a drop in the bucket of your total of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS over the past 1700 years and counting.
I notice that your fellow islamo Nazi sluts are enjoying those
GLORIOUS FOR ALLAH beheadings-------also ongoing

your zionest handlers are getting desperate the way they sent you here so quickly to troll this thread and spew your b.s and lies.:asshole:

how long has this idiotic islamo Nazi thread been on the board-------it is beginning to get moldy-----and FINALLY
I offered the very rare useful post-----the TRUTH----

btw ----where were you when your fellow islamo Nazi pigs slammed their stinking asses into the WTC towers in honor of your pig "god" allah? I found the celebrations of your fellows on Atlantic Avenue ----"interesting"--------despite the greater intensity of
the usual sweaty sock stench emanating from the doors
of the fetid mosques

I have no doubt who was behind it and even who the mastermind was.

determination and expertise on 9-11-01----- the death toll is but a drop in the bucket of your total of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS over the past 1700 years and counting.

your zionest handlers are getting desperate the way they sent you here so quickly to troll this thread and spew your b.s and lies.:asshole:

how long has this idiotic islamo Nazi thread been on the board-------it is beginning to get moldy-----and FINALLY

btw ----where were you when your fellow islamo Nazi pigs slammed their stinking asses into the WTC towers in honor of your pig "god" allah? I found the celebrations of your fellows on Atlantic Avenue ----"interesting"--------despite the greater intensity of
of the fetid mosques

I believe you-----no doubt you are very tight with the mastermind and your relationship with the murderers was
affectionate. I just heard on the news that bombs are going off in Egypt------no doubt you know those bombers too

of the fetid mosques

there you go again,wasting your time on one of these paid agent zionest trolls whose handlers are smiling cause they got you doing what they want you to do,wasting your time with them.

of the fetid mosques

there you go again,wasting your time on one of these paid agent zionest trolls whose handlers are smiling cause they got you doing what they want you to do,wasting your time with them.

to whom you addressing your concern about "wasted time"??? what else would she be doing? bomb on ass operations for "allah"????

who is wasting whose time-----how much time does she need to strap a bomb to her stinking ass and blow herself to hell for the glory of allah?

There. I said it. "9/11 Conspiracy."

In writing those words I have unavoidably linked myself and this posting to people who fret about "Area 51," who wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the CIA from stealing their thoughts, and those who think Castro (or the CIA) killed JFK.

But the events of 9/11 were obviously brought about by a criminal conspiracy (many people coordinating their actions to bring about a particular result), and the only remaining questions are (1) who conspired, (2) what was the objective, and (3) what conclusions are to be drawn.

We, the American public, are led to believe that basically all of the conspirators either died in the plane crashes or have been convicted in American courts, or were killed at a residential compound in Pakistan.

The Bogey Man (men) is (are) dead.

But I call your attention to the collapse of WTC7, a 48 story skyscraper that collapsed in a very controlled manner a couple hours after towers 1 and 2 collapsed. Looking at the video (sorry, I'm too technically stupid to link it), the collapse looks remarkably like the planned implosions of large buildings that we see on the news when one or another demolition company is brought in to destroy a large building for future development of the real estate. "We" are expected to believe that the plane crashes and the seismological movement from the previous events of that day so weakened the superstructure of WTC7 that it simply collapsed on its own.

But that is simply not believable, looking at the video. This was a planned implosion.

There is a former Marine (etc, etc, etc) called, "Alan Sabrosky" who makes a fairly convincing case that the events of 9/11 were the product of two parallel conspiracies, one by Arab-Muslim extremists and one by radical Zionists, the two of which being surreptitiously coordinated to impel the U.S. into a global war against Islam, for the benefit of the Zionist State.

Sabrosky cites other factual information from the days following 9/11 - men in white vans seen filming the events and "high-fiving" one another, and so forth.

Not surprisingly, there is a cottage industry of debunking Sabrosky, but viewed carefully, none of it refutes his facts; it's all about attacking his bona fides as a military consultant, lecturer, professor, and so on (his C.V. is quite impressive).

But the biggest factor supporting Sabrosky's theory is that IT WORKED! The attacks were the catalyst for a war against - basically - radical Islam, which worked to the benefit of the Zionists, beyond their wildest dreams, one might imagine.

I haven't done justice to Sabrosky's theory or summary in this short posting. If you have any interest in the question it is easy enough to look up and review. I personally have, until very recently, accepted the generally-held view that this was the work of a couple dozen Arab crazies who took a pretty good plan and turned into - posthumously - a fabulously successful terrorist attack, costing America thousands of lives and many billions of dollars. An attack that to this day makes air travel a royal pain in the ass for those of us who have to endure it.

Look it up. Whaddya think?

Airplanes crashed into the twin towers and the holes in the building had the shape of an airplane. An airplane allegedly crashed into the pentagon and all that was left was a round hole, so why aren't the wings laying on the ground outside the building, How come the tail of the plane didn't break off when the plane slammed the ground, which it did before hitting the building and which is characteristic of passenger planes and if you doubt that just check what Capt. Sully Sullivan had to say about that regarding his crashing into Hudson River.

In writing those words I have unavoidably linked myself and this posting to people who fret about "Area 51," who wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the CIA from stealing their thoughts, and those who think Castro (or the CIA) killed JFK.

But the events of 9/11 were obviously brought about by a criminal conspiracy (many people coordinating their actions to bring about a particular result), and the only remaining questions are (1) who conspired, (2) what was the objective, and (3) what conclusions are to be drawn.

We, the American public, are led to believe that basically all of the conspirators either died in the plane crashes or have been convicted in American courts, or were killed at a residential compound in Pakistan.

But I call your attention to the collapse of WTC7, a 48 story skyscraper that collapsed in a very controlled manner a couple hours after towers 1 and 2 collapsed. Looking at the video (sorry, I'm too technically stupid to link it), the collapse looks remarkably like the planned implosions of large buildings that we see on the news when one or another demolition company is brought in to destroy a large building for future development of the real estate. "We" are expected to believe that the plane crashes and the seismological movement from the previous events of that day so weakened the superstructure of WTC7 that it simply collapsed on its own.

But that is simply not believable, looking at the video. This was a planned implosion.

There is a former Marine (etc, etc, etc) called, "Alan Sabrosky" who makes a fairly convincing case that the events of 9/11 were the product of two parallel conspiracies, one by Arab-Muslim extremists and one by radical Zionists, the two of which being surreptitiously coordinated to impel the U.S. into a global war against Islam, for the benefit of the Zionist State.

Sabrosky cites other factual information from the days following 9/11 - men in white vans seen filming the events and "high-fiving" one another, and so forth.

Not surprisingly, there is a cottage industry of debunking Sabrosky, but viewed carefully, none of it refutes his facts; it's all about attacking his bona fides as a military consultant, lecturer, professor, and so on (his C.V. is quite impressive).

But the biggest factor supporting Sabrosky's theory is that IT WORKED! The attacks were the catalyst for a war against - basically - radical Islam, which worked to the benefit of the Zionists, beyond their wildest dreams, one might imagine.

I haven't done justice to Sabrosky's theory or summary in this short posting. If you have any interest in the question it is easy enough to look up and review. I personally have, until very recently, accepted the generally-held view that this was the work of a couple dozen Arab crazies who took a pretty good plan and turned into - posthumously - a fabulously successful terrorist attack, costing America thousands of lives and many billions of dollars. An attack that to this day makes air travel a royal pain in the ass for those of us who have to endure it.

Airplanes crashed into the twin towers and the holes in the building had the shape of an airplane. An airplane allegedly crashed into the pentagon and all that was left was a round hole, so why aren't the wings laying on the ground outside the building, How come the tail of the plane didn't break off when the plane slammed the ground, which it did before hitting the building and which is characteristic of passenger planes and if you doubt that just check what Capt. Sully Sullivan had to say about that regarding his crashing into Hudson River.

??? I was not there. I did not see it-----but I did see the second plane hit the second WTC. As to the shape of the hole------it might depend on WHEN the picture was taken ------maybe things were moved around. My impression based on ----just memory is---that the plane hit the ground ---PART of it kinda flung itself into the building --------possibly the parts that broke off were removed for exam before the picture
was taken. Why do you ask? Do you think that
a senator chopped a hole in the pentagon wall and decided to blame the hole on a terrorist?

of the fetid mosques

I believe you-----no doubt you are very tight with the mastermind and your relationship with the murderers was
affectionate. I just heard on the news that bombs are going off in Egypt------no doubt you know those bombers too

I don't buy into dumb theories, but this was just way too many "coincidences", and the right people all in the right places.

of the fetid mosques

I don't buy into dumb theories, but this was just way too many "coincidences", and the right people all in the right places.
just like the jfk assassination.too many facts prove the GOVERNMENTS version is plain bullshit.like i said,the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given buy the government,hense the major controversy in both cases.

of the fetid mosques

really? to just what "coincidences" do you refer-------perhaps the fact that I was looking out of my living room window when the islamo Nazi pig plane happened to hit building two is TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE?????? How do you define
"coincidence" in this situation? Who were the "right" people in the "right" places-------the people who died?
Do you ever make any attempt to MAKE SENSE?

of the fetid mosques

just like the jfk assassination.too many facts prove the GOVERNMENTS version is plain bullshit.like i said,the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given buy the government,hense the major controversy in both cases.

are you aware of the fact that you do not write in English? Just what did the government "buy"?----what does "hense" mean?. What "major
controversy" ? Have you ever seen a person dead because a bullet hit his head?

imagine ----WHATTA COINCIDENCE!!!!!! bullet came out of gun and just happened to hit someone IN THE HEAD------whatta coincidence!!!!!!

still waiting~~~~~~~
UHM "too many coincidences" "bullshit"
"I don't buy just any theory" "I know who was
behind it" <<<<< like the word salad of
psychotics

ASSERTION WITH CONFIDENCE>>>>>

Please check out my sources and posts and if you find a more reliable source or note an error in my post, please let me know,
**********************************************************'

OK-----so tell me----who was behind it and who was the mastermind and------of course-----supply your
sources

of the fetid mosques
handjob is a side show around here .toss him some peanuts and laugh, that's all he's good for.

Yes this shit again. It's not going away because the the lie of the Official Conspiracy Theory is so obvious. Building 7 was obviously controlled demolition.

The list of obvious lies include BBC reporting the collapse of B7 BEFORE it happened, the world's most heavily defended building ( the Pentagon) not defending itself, hijackers who could barley fly a Piper Cub piloting a commercial airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270degree turn flying low enough to knock down light poles but not touch the ground then vanishing entirely through a fifteen foot hole in the side of the Pentagon which is two foot thick steel reinforced concrete, FBI agents "finding" a highjackers paper passport in the dust of the the twin towers the next day but not his or any other hijackers body, no plane at the "crash site" in Shanksville, no pancaked floors at the bottom of the twin towers not even the steel floor pans on which the concrete was poured - all the concrete and steel floor pans turned to dust, not a single interceptor jet responded to four commercial airliners being hijacked and making U-turns in the sky, cell phone calls made from airliners when at the time it was not possible.

These are some of the most obvious off the top of my head for which there is no believable explanation.

Everyone who believes the OCT is a conspiracy theorist because the theory was never proven in a court so it remains a theory.

Everyone who defends this theory and resists a new independent investigation by a special prosecutor with subpoena power is self delusional, a foolish dupe or working to continue the cover up and protect the mass murderers.

Only a real investigation can restore Americas honor and our place as the defenders of liberty and justice. Examine the evidence but resist theorizing, only a prosecutor with subpoena power in a court of law can determine fact.

We have been living a lie these past thirteen years, demand a REAL investigation!

Yes this shit again. It's not going away because the the lie of the Official Conspiracy Theory is so obvious. Building 7 was obviously controlled demolition.

The list of obvious lies include BBC reporting the collapse of B7 BEFORE it happened, the world's most heavily defended building ( the Pentagon) not defending itself, hijackers who could barley fly a Piper Cub piloting a commercial airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270degree turn flying low enough to knock down light poles but not touch the ground then vanishing entirely through a fifteen foot hole in the side of the Pentagon which is two foot thick steel reinforced concrete, FBI agents "finding" a highjackers paper passport in the dust of the the twin towers the next day but not his or any other hijackers body, no plane at the "crash site" in Shanksville, no pancaked floors at the bottom of the twin towers not even the steel floor pans on which the concrete was poured - all the concrete and steel floor pans turned to dust, not a single interceptor jet responded to four commercial airliners being hijacked and making U-turns in the sky, cell phone calls made from airliners when at the time it was not possible.

These are some of the most obvious off the top of my head for which there is no believable explanation.

Everyone who believes the OCT is a conspiracy theorist because the theory was never proven in a court so it remains a theory.

Everyone who defends this theory and resists a new independent investigation by a special prosecutor with subpoena power is self delusional, a foolish dupe or working to continue the cover up and protect the mass murderers.

Only a real investigation can restore Americas honor and our place as the defenders of liberty and justice. Examine the evidence but resist theorizing, only a prosecutor with subpoena power in a court of law can determine fact.

We have been living a lie these past thirteen years, demand a REAL investigation!
agent irosies handlers are getting worried the truth is being put out the fact they sent him here to shit all over the place and fart here FIVE times in a row on this page alone!!!:biggrin:

So then. How were the towers brought down?

Forum List

Back