9/11 Conspiracy

The very first eyewitness CBS had on is full of shit...
It may not prove anything other than the fact that witnesses are willing to lie and the media is willing to air them.

Woo. I hesitate to disturb the fantasy in your head but witnesses aren't always reliable. Nothing new about that. You offer nothing which supports your claim he was lying. Nothing new about that either.
He had just ear-witnessed what turned out to be a fast moving plane slamming into WTC1 and suddenly he was on a national media feed trying to gather his thoughts and express them and he sounded understandably confused.
So how does that prove ANYTHING other than the possible unreliability of a single observer's account? You are desperately grasping at straws to hang on to your thoroughly debunked conclusions. Hopefully you will awake from your dream and realize what others, like Mike Metzger, have:

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers.

What about the people who signed up with AE911TRUTH,
and ALL of those have been checked out to be totally for real,
there are licensed professional engineers, ( etc.... )
and really I don't care if your friendly local high school drop-out
makes a statement on the subject, its not rocket science to be able to see that the official story is a crock!

makes a statement on the subject, its not rocket science to be able to see that the official story is a crock!

I don't know to what high school drop-out you refer and it doesn't require a rocket science degree to see that the alternate scenarios the "Truther" Movement has produced in 13 years are so ludicrous they have all but killed the goose that laid the 9/11 CT t-shirt and DVD golden egg. Yours are so off-the-wall even some in the Movement refer to them as the work of disinformationalists.

I don't know to what high school drop-out you refer and it doesn't require a rocket science degree to see that the alternate scenarios the "Truther" Movement has produced in 13 years are so ludicrous they have all but killed the goose that laid the 9/11 CT t-shirt and DVD golden egg. Yours are so off-the-wall even some in the Movement refer to them as the work of disinformationalists.

Huge problem here, the reality of this whole scene is one of a gross cover-up, ALL of the NIST, FEMA ( etc.... ) "reports" are white-wash jobs. not to mention the fact that critical bits of data like that 2.25 sec of free fall for WTC7 constitute show-stoppers for the whole thing. It is as if a spell of Black Magic was cast that caused millions of people to simply abandon logic and reason and go along with the official story no matter how strange it gets.

Huge problem here, the reality of this whole scene is one of a gross cover-up, ALL of the NIST, FEMA ( etc.... ) "reports" are white-wash jobs. not to mention the fact that critical bits of data like that 2.25 sec of free fall for WTC7 constitute show-stoppers for the whole thing. It is as if a spell of Black Magic was cast that caused millions of people to simply abandon logic and reason and go along with the official story no matter how strange it gets.
the abandonment of logic !? that's fucking hilarious ...coming from the guy that claims there were no planes and no victims in them...
ull Definition of LOGIC
a (1) : a science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning (2) : a branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic> (3) : a branch of semiotics; especially : syntactics (4) : the formal principles of a branch of knowledge

b (1) : a particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty (2) : relevance, propriety

c : interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable

Definition of REASON
a : a statement offered in explanation or justification <gavereasons that were quite satisfactory>

b : a rational ground or motive <a good reason to act soon>

c : a sufficient ground of explanation or of logical defense;especially : something (as a principle or law) that supports a conclusion or explains a fact <the reasons behind her client's action>

d : the thing that makes some fact intelligible : cause <thereason for earthquakes> <the real reason why he wanted me to stay — Graham Greene>
a (1) : the power of comprehending, inferring, or thinking especially in orderly rational ways : intelligence (2) : proper exercise of the mind (3) : sanity

b : the sum of the intellectual powers
nothing you've posted on the many sites you haunt comes near the above.

What do I think? I think this is old news and that nobody really cares anymore. . . . They have been celebrating this in Israel every Purim for years. It's not like it's a secret.

Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
PressTV - Israel celebrates successful 9 11 operation on Purim holiday

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.

Purim exalts and commemorates an ancient operation very much like 9/11. It glorifies the deceptions of Esther, who concealed her Jewish identity to seduce the King of Persia, then slyly tricked him into slaughtering 75,000 people deemed “enemies of the Jews.”

In other words, Purim celebrates Jews lying, secretly penetrating the highest levels of government, and manipulating the leaders of an empire into mass-murdering perceived “enemies of the Jewish people.” That is exactly what the neoconservative Likudnik extremists - Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, and the rest - did on September 11th, 2001. The only difference is that these modern, neocon Esthers would eventually kill millions of innocent people, not just 75,000.

And if they succeed in tricking the US into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel, thereby launching World War III, today's neocon Esthers could kill tens or even hundreds of millions.

Also, if you want, check out 9 11 Missing Links

Iran's state-owned PressTV? Really dude? :lmao:
Care to know what kind of flaming morons get their "facts" there?
Want to know who and what your fellow believers are?
Read the comment section of that article for your answer.

Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And they add to the disgustingness:

"At least they spared us the jumpers."

What do I think? I think this is old news and that nobody really cares anymore. . . . They have been celebrating this in Israel every Purim for years. It's not like it's a secret.

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.

Purim exalts and commemorates an ancient operation very much like 9/11. It glorifies the deceptions of Esther, who concealed her Jewish identity to seduce the King of Persia, then slyly tricked him into slaughtering 75,000 people deemed “enemies of the Jews.”

In other words, Purim celebrates Jews lying, secretly penetrating the highest levels of government, and manipulating the leaders of an empire into mass-murdering perceived “enemies of the Jewish people.” That is exactly what the neoconservative Likudnik extremists - Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, and the rest - did on September 11th, 2001. The only difference is that these modern, neocon Esthers would eventually kill millions of innocent people, not just 75,000.

And if they succeed in tricking the US into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel, thereby launching World War III, today's neocon Esthers could kill tens or even hundreds of millions.

Iran's state-owned PressTV? Really dude? :lmao:
Care to know what kind of flaming morons get their "facts" there?
Want to know who and what your fellow believers are?
Read the comment section of that article for your answer.

Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And they add to the disgustingness:

"At least they spared us the jumpers."

Interesting. The JTA article describes the costume as "...winners of the contest for Costume of Poorest Taste are definitely 7-year-old twins Ilay and Nehoray, who dressed up as the burning World Trade Center towers with the planes still in them on 9/11. At least they spared us the jumpers" while Iran's PressTV article claimed it proved "Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America." There's quite a chasm between the two POVs, don't you think?
That you would agree with Iran's state media's outrageous Nazi-like canard says as much about you as it does about the Iranians.
Dime-a-dozen goose-steppers. Sieg Heil, Eva, Sieg Heil!

the power of comprehending, inferring, or thinking especially in orderly rational ways

is it not orderly reasoning that one can observe the video of WTC7
"collapsing" and note that it is identical to a controlled demolition in so many ways, so the logical thing to ask is WHY then should the "collapse" be attributed to asymmetrical damaged & fire?

Simple ..... no?

Hhahahaha. PressTv claiming that Israel has been celebrating 9/11 for 11 years. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not surprised that it comes from a very pro Muslim anti Israel site.
I think it's a tactic to take the attention off the real people who have been celebrating 9/11.... Muslims.
I love how the first phrase says "celebrating the success of ITS operation" hahaha
Live most people already know, PressTV is a bullshit propaganda site
the paid shills handlers sent him here to troll.

Yup, it's an inside job.
love how the trolls like this one evade the facts when cornered and can only insult,predfan is a hypocrite troll.he goes around whining about being called names yet thats exactly what he is doing here when confronted with facts he cant refute.

911 was a black flag operation. It's so obvious that it was not carried out by 19 hijackers that I feel a little embarrassed for those who still believe the Official Conspiracy Theory.
It took me a long time to come to grips witht the fact that elements of our own government were involved. Really changes you world view.
the sheople in america cant believe their government woudl do something like this to their own people so they cover their ears and eyes to the facts.

get used to it leader its just like the JFK assassination,something that will never go away.it gets talked about more than JFK though cause its more recent.Like the JFK assassination,it wont go away because the majority around the country arent buying into the lies of this as they havent in the JFK assassiantion cause key facts are left out in the governments explanation and in both cases,it wont go away cause the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government.

No its on conspiracy forum, as it was a very well played out conspiracy.

Yes----the filth of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs was done with
determination and expertise on 9-11-01----- the death toll is but a drop in the bucket of your total of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS over the past 1700 years and counting.
I notice that your fellow islamo Nazi sluts are enjoying those
GLORIOUS FOR ALLAH beheadings-------also ongoing

determination and expertise on 9-11-01----- the death toll is but a drop in the bucket of your total of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS over the past 1700 years and counting.

your zionest handlers are getting desperate the way they sent you here so quickly to troll this thread and spew your b.s and lies.:asshole:

your zionest handlers are getting desperate the way they sent you here so quickly to troll this thread and spew your b.s and lies.:asshole:

how long has this idiotic islamo Nazi thread been on the board-------it is beginning to get moldy-----and FINALLY
I offered the very rare useful post-----the TRUTH----

btw ----where were you when your fellow islamo Nazi pigs slammed their stinking asses into the WTC towers in honor of your pig "god" allah? I found the celebrations of your fellows on Atlantic Avenue ----"interesting"--------despite the greater intensity of
the usual sweaty sock stench emanating from the doors
of the fetid mosques

Forum List

Back