9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by eots, Sep 1, 2007.

1. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    there is a certain irony to this picture seeing as 911 was a false flag terror event ,a self inflicted wound

There was no silver bullet that could have prevented the 11 September attacks. There was nothing demonstrating or showing that something was coming in the United States. If there had been something, we would have acted on it.
    Condoleezza Rice

I believe the title was 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States.'
    Condoleezza Rice

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    wow looks like tower 2 will fall any moment look at the THICK BLACK SMOKE
    a sure sign of a oxygen starved low temperature fire . i wonder how it managed to melt steel columns like butter ? could it been divine intervention from ALI

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    its just the truth sorry you cant handle it

Veterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant TruthIf you would like to simply support Veterans for 9/11 Truth you can just subscribe for ..... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKhEuHzvi9o&mode=related&search[/ame] ...
    www.v911t.org/ - 200k -

4. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    here's some more smart asses for you

Morgan Reynolds, PhD – Chief Economist, U.S. Department of Labor under George W. Bush 2001 - 2002. Former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. Professor Emeritus, Economics, Texas A&M University.

Contributing author to 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out (2006).
    Video interview with Alex Jones 6/2/06: "I first began to suspect that 9/11 was in inside job when the Bush-Cheney Administration invaded Iraq. … We can prove that the government’s story is false." http://video.goo

Essay 6/9/05: "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories] and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely [to] prove to be sound." http://www.l...

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 5 1/2 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=
    Louis Freeh – Director of the FBI, 1993 - 2001. Former U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of New York, appointed by President George H.W. Bush. Former Deputy United States Attorney in New York. Former FBI agent. Former officer in the United States Army JAG Corps Reserve.

Essay An Incomplete Investigation - Why did the 9/11 Commission ignore "Able Danger"? Wall Street Journal 11/17/05: "Even the most junior investigator would immediately know that the name and photo ID of Atta in 2000 is precisely the kind of tactical intelligence the FBI has many times employed to prevent attacks and arrest terrorists. Yet the 9/11 Commission inexplicably concluded that it "was not historically significant." This astounding conclusion--in combination with the failure to investigate Able Danger and incorporate it into its findings--raises serious challenges to the commission's credibility and, if the facts prove out, might just render the commission historically insignificant itself. … No wonder the 9/11 families were outraged by these revelations and called for a "new" commission to investigate." http://www.opin

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
    Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder."

THATS 911 COMMENTARY NOT FLAGS STICKING OUT OF THE TOWERS WITH GOVERNMENT
    PROPAGANDA SLOGANS

5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    did you even look at any of this information and whos speaking it
    its you sir who lacks respect

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N.F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
    Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 5 1/2 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." http://video.google

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." http://www.interlinkbooks.com

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
    "We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
    An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
    Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
    Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
    The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_mcgovern

Senator Max Cleland – Former member of the 9/11 Commission, resigned in December 2003. Currently serves on the board of directors of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. U.S. Senator from Georgia 1997 - 2002. Secretary of State of Georgia 1982 - 1996. Administrator of the U.S. Veterans Administration 1977 - 1981. Former Captain, U.S. Army. Awarded Silver Star and Bronze Star for bravery in Viet Nam. Triple amputee from war injuries.

Article New York Times 10/26/03: "As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted." http://www.commondreams.org

Article Boston Globe 11/13/03: "If this decision stands [to limit access to White House documents], I, as a member of the [9/11] Commission, cannot look any American in the eye, especially family members of victims, and say the Commission had full access. This investigation is now compromised. . . . This is `The Gong Show'; this isn't protection of national security."

Interview Democracy Now 3/23/04: "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up

6. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    I see this as somewhat apropos to the subject.

At last, a REALISTIC coon body count from the land where they empty all the old egg timers

See, you evil treasonous soshallus bastards! It is only 77, 000 Dune coons who have died in Eye-wrack. Nowhere near the millions that you Adam Smith denyin’ Commies claim!

This is only the equivalent to the MASS MURDER of 1, 055, 000 innocent Merkins – or just 351 “9/11’s”!

So what the fuck is all the fuss about! :cuckoo:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Based on your assertions I fail to see how you are any less of a sheep than the rest of us. We choose to beleive on thing. You choose to beleive another. True most of us who believe this was a terror event probably have not dug to deeply into the details of it. The question is can you say that have done and research into whether or not the same articles you post over and over have any validity as well. Given the conspiratorial nature of your personality, I highly doubt that you have.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    I invite you to do the research , I most definitely have ,there are many films than include interviews with people quoted in patriots question 911, I have searched for news articles from multiple sources ,I have read all nist reports and 911 commission reports, attended university lectures on the physics of the towers and wtc 7 that render the official story impossible and researched the declassified history of such false flag terror attacks in the past. the mainstream news is controlled and information censored there is no question of that and attempts to create the image of the tin foil hat paranoids or Rosie's wacky subversive conspiracy theory's is a manipulation

YouTube - Terror Storm 2nd Edition Pt 1/12
    Alex Jones' Terror Storm: A Chronicle of False Flag Terrorism ...
    10 min -
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYWP9AOGBo[/ame]

P.S I never called anyone a sheep

9. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Conspiracy to make you look like a wacko? Get over yourself. No body in MSM is talking about you. The conclusion that you are part of the tin foil hat club, I came to on my own. Perhaps if you attacked the validity of all of the so called research debunking the 'official' story you may find the actual truth you claim to be looking for.

I believe you're a fraud in that you're not really interested in the truth. You have a personality quirk that sees a conspiracy in pretty much everything. That type of personality doesn't lend itself well to objective truth seeking.

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    Still waiting Eots. Where did the two planes go, the one in pennsylvania and the one in Washington DC? What happened to the passengers and crew? Who hijacked the 4 aircraft? Who agreed to commit suicide for President Bush?

How did President Bush plan and execute this false flag operation in less than 9 months? Why did no one see the extensive preperations required and the explosives being laid in the two towers? Wait I mean 3 buildings, I mean after all they brought down Building 7 also didn't they? Ohh and remind us why 7 had to be blown up also.

What aircraft fired the missile at the Pentagon? Where did the missile come from? What type of missile could cause the damage created at the Pentagon?

Ohh wait, I forgot, you don't do answers. You just cite delusional fantasies that when put together make Donald Duck look like a football star from Notre Dame.