9-11 anniversary

Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Ozwald acted alone because he thought the Cubans would like him more.

The world will not end in 2012.

15 Saudi Al Queda terrorists were the cause of 911

Obama was born in the US

Our planet is most likely not being visited by UFO's.

Damn, I really wanted a ride on that space ship!

To pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time is astronomical.To take down not one but two of the worlds
tallest skyscrapers and another building is mind numbing.But these people watch a few X files episodes and they start throwing around buzzwords like Thermite and black ops and such is ludicrous.

I just wish they show a little common sense and stay away from here on September 11th and let it be for this one day.

no way...not for one day

Id-eots insists on his right to be a fucking scumbag idiot EVERY day, and especially when his idiocy will be most offensive.

All troofers are fucking moron lowlife vermin shit.

I fail to see why we should defile the tenth anniversary of Sept 11 by entertaining the bizare fantasies of truthers

That is not the way we should honor our dead

I fail to see why we should defile the tenth anniversary of Sept 11 by entertaining the bizare fantasies of truthers

Agreed.

we.jpg

You can take your conspiracy theories and shove them up your ass. Truthers don't realise how hurtful their bullshit is to those that lost friends or family on 9-11. To them it's just another "conspiracy". To others it was the defining moment in their lives and nothing would ever be the same again. And I won't even begin to go into the friends I've lost in Afghanistan.

speak for yourself

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.

sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

Speculation by reporters during a crisis is almost always inaccurate. Eots should know (he bitches about them constantly) that reporters will report ANYTHING when they are "playing it by ear". So-called professional talking heads HATE scenarios where they actually have to use their small brains. They are addicted to teleprompters. Eots should know this but he doesn't "practice what he preaches".:lol::lol::lol::lol:

why whats wrong with truth ?

Whats wrong is you ain't telling it and we shouldn't have to put up with your shit on a day of rememberence

Last edited:
To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.

sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

You are yet to prove that the official investigations done by the FBI, Fema, NIST, and the 911CR are wrong or that they lied. That some organizations didn't tell us everything is quite understandable, but that doesn't mean that they lied.

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers
Long truss floor beams falling
Human bodies hitting awnings and vehicles after falling 110 stories

Thanks in advance

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers
Long truss floor beams falling
Human bodies hitting awnings and vehicles after falling 110 stories

Thanks in advance

You forgot the Batteries Especially the ones that were in that large UPS which probably also caused the metal like flow of sparks that they want us to believe was molten Steel.

I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.

Last edited:
I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.

Censorship doesn't solve anything

The best response is to simply ignore them as they try to spin their fairy tales. It deprives them of the attention they crave so much

In front of my house is a 21 ft flag pole, there are 3 flags flying from it presently.

The American Flag, a white flag with the emblems of all 5 branches of our armed forces and the words "We support our troops" and a POW/MIA flag.

On 9-11-11 I will remove the lower 2 flags and fly the American flag at half staff, Sun up to sun down.

But as much as I can't stand their BS, I'll fight for their right to it......

Forum List

Back