9-11 anniversary

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.

sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

Yawn! Nobody cares what you think.

sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

Yawn! Nobody cares what you think.

Finally admitting you are nobody, you're making progress, my regards to your therapist.

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers
Long truss floor beams falling
Human bodies hitting awnings and vehicles after falling 110 stories

Thanks in advance

NIST was the government agency charged with explaining these things, why didn't they? Why did they not investigate the reports of the molten metal? Why did they instead ignore the people who said they heard the secondary explosions? If they could have been so easily accounted for, why didn't they?

Your little Yooootuuuubz video keeps repeating the words "secondary explosions". Please explain to us, in detail, why these secondary explosions could not have been caused by any of the following;

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers

Thanks in advance

You forgot the Batteries Especially the ones that were in that large UPS which probably also caused the metal like flow of sparks that they want us to believe was molten Steel.

You don't know that batteries are made out of lead?
Couple of questions:

1) Does lead glow bright orange when molten, and if so, within what temperature range ?
2) Assuming glowing orange, how far could molten lead fall and remain such ?
Molten lead cools pretty rapidly, and unlikely that such a volume could suddenly get into red-hot state in the first place, especially as the melting point of lead is relatively low - 621.43 °F, at which point it is still very much silver/grey.

It would melt and run off well before it reached red-hot temperature. Even a big pool of molten lead loses heat so quickly that it is no longer yellow even a few seconds after being removed from the heat source.
Whatever created the extremely high temps to melt the metal flowing from the building is still a mystery, and NIST should have done a much better job of explaining this.

The independent outside sources, have done better at this then NIST has.
The fires caused by the planes, were not hot enough to cause the total destruction of 110 stories of steel, in the time that was seen, the 9-11 commission says in around 10 secs.

To not even have the capacity to notice that 3 buildings were destroyed in the very short time frame that they did, is ignorant. To think 19 Arabs with no outside help delivered such a blow to the US, is even more stupid.
Keep waving your flags and think you are some kind of hero and a "good" American for swallowing the BS you were fed.

On 9/11, i think it should be legal to shoot truthers on sight. Cmon, 1 hunting day every year isnt asking too much, is it?
You are proposing using violence and deadly lethal force against people who have a different opinion then yours, because you can't use any common sense or debating skills. I wish you would try that kind of shit, and the use of deadly force is used against YOU in self defense.

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers

Thanks in advance

NIST was the government agency charged with explaining these things, why didn't they? Why did they not investigate the reports of the molten metal? Why did they instead ignore the people who said they heard the secondary explosions? If they could have been so easily accounted for, why didn't they?

DUH, Everybody heard the secondary explosions. Secondary explosions in an office fire are normal, but they do not, and I'll repeat that for you, DO NOT, bring down a building.

Fire Extinguishers
Refrigerator motors
Computer monitors
Elevator motors
Electrical transformers

Thanks in advance

DUH, Everybody heard the secondary explosions. Secondary explosions in an office fire are normal, but they do not, and I'll repeat that for you, DO NOT, bring down a building.

Neither do office fires. 3...I'll REPEAT 3...hirise steel buildings came down on 9-11...and office fires were said to be the blame IN ALL 3 CASES. You still can't wrap your brain around the facts that the total annihilation of the (3) buildings, despite the massiveness of the structures, that fire was to blame.
You still can't find a way to ask yourself, how the hell did the 19 Arabs get so damned lucky? Or why were the FBI agents silenced?
Or why did a passport conveniently land outside one of the towers, almost unscathed, after passing through such a huge fireball?

The questions are many, and people like you seem to just shrug it off
and except the BS explanations of the government that has lied to you time after time.
Never mind, anyone dense enough to think the molten stream flowing from the WTC was from lead batteries is beyond hope.... go outside and hang your flag, and pretend you are a "good" American.

Keep ignoring the many times the OCT just doesn't add up. They depend on morons like you to defend them.

Forum List

Back