9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

...I do love it when people kill civilians and do other deplorable things in the name of my religion. Witnessing the anti-Muslim prejudice that those incidents seem to engender always gives me the warm-and-fuzzies.

translation-I only see what I want to see because the truth scares me,I wont look at those links or watch that video where Dan Rather himself announced OBL says he is innocent because it scares me to think that my own government lied to me and they would do something so horrible to their own people,therefore i will cover my ears and close my eyes when links and videos are shown to me that proves it was an inside job because I want to keep my head buried in the sand like the ostrich and loyal Bush/Obama dupe I am.

Yeah thats pretty much what I knew about you Kalem.nice.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think you missed the nail again, bro.

didnt miss nothing,you keep proving the truth scares you that it was an inside job.the ONLY 9/11 documentarys YOU have watched are the ones that defend the fairy tales of the government that this other idiot has been brainwashed by as well.my post still stands.bye.

I've never understood 9/11 conspiracy theories. I've watched a few of the documentaries, but in spite of the US government's shabby ethical track record I remain thoroughly unconvinced that they are, were, or ever will be competent enough to stage such an enormous false flag operation. It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.

It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.
What?[/QUOTE]

ud duh,yeah but they WERE able to do it.you two trolls just dont want to look at the evidence i posted for you.:rolleyes:

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

They used box-cutters for one.

OBL took responsibility for the attacks.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Arabic: خالد شيخ محمد*) confessed to planning it after being Waterboarded for 90 seconds.

yeah thats the fairy tale of the governments version is that they used box cutters .Like confession after being tortured really proves anything.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: oh and OBL did not take responsibility either,he DENIED he had anything to do with it.

You know you keep claiming were the loony ones and yet I ask you one simple question. WHY?

like the 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: thanks for proving that the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see.the evidence was posted for you to watch and look at,you didnt look at it.:cuckoo:

...I do love it when people kill civilians and do other deplorable things in the name of my religion. Witnessing the anti-Muslim prejudice that those incidents seem to engender always gives me the warm-and-fuzzies.

translation-I only see what I want to see because the truth scares me,I wont look at those links or watch that video where Dan Rather himself announced OBL says he is innocent because it scares me to think that my own government lied to me and they would do something so horrible to their own people,therefore i will cover my ears and close my eyes when links and videos are shown to me that proves it was an inside job because I want to keep my head buried in the sand like the ostrich and loyal Bush/Obama dupe I am.

Dude why?
you keep running off at the mouth and yet share with us the reason our country would do this?

I think you missed the nail again, bro.
He always does.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never understood 9/11 conspiracy theories. I've watched a few of the documentaries, but in spite of the US government's shabby ethical track record I remain thoroughly unconvinced that they are, were, or ever will be competent enough to stage such an enormous false flag operation. It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.

like the 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: thanks for proving that the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see.the evidence was posted for you to watch and look at,you didnt look at it.:cuckoo:

That u tube video is proof of what?
Yes the truth scares me, that so many people in this country can be fooled so easy
you can show all the bells and whistles you want, but why? what was the intent?
thats the only one that matters

They used box-cutters for one.

OBL took responsibility for the attacks.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Arabic: خالد شيخ محمد*) confessed to planning it after being Waterboarded for 90 seconds.

yeah thats the fairy tale of the governments version is that they used box cutters .Like confession after being tortured really proves anything.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: oh and OBL did not take responsibility either,he DENIED he had anything to do with it.

You know you keep claiming were the loony ones and yet I ask you one simple question. WHY?

and "I" asked "YOU" one simple question.to debunk that video that explosives were not used.you didnt.:cuckoo: I showed you EVIDENCE of Dan Rather himself saying that OLB said he denied he was behind it,you ignored it.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

That u tube video is proof of what?
Yes the truth scares me, that so many people in this country can be fooled so easy
you can show all the bells and whistles you want, but why? what was the intent?
thats the only one that matters

if you were not so afraid of the truth and you would watch it,you would see the proof yourself loyal Bush dupe.lol
your dodging the FACTS that explosives were planted and wont face the truth.:lol: as for your question of why they used planes is duh,they had to.If they had just planted the explosives even the stupid american sheepie wouldnt swallow the fairy tales of the government that it was muslins behind the attacks.well YOU would have but the other stupid sheepie americans wouldnt.oh and I am american as well just so you know,makes me ashamed to admit it since cowardslike you area fraid of the truth.they would have to use airliners and say that was the cause because the sheep would even know that al-queda wasnt behind the attacks.they would know that they could never get past the security at the towers that George Bush's brother and cousin headed unless they gave them persmission.:cuckoo:

there you got educated on one of the questions.as for your others,we dont claim to know ALL the answers,its just the ones who are not afrraid of the truth,know it was an inside job.if you want to know that,ask george bush and dick cheney and his administration and demand them to be put under oath.although i can tell you right now thats a waste of time since all the people in congress who have said they dont believe the governments version of events have been forced out of office.what a great country we have,cant even question your government without losing your job.:cuckoo:

oh btw,if i am a 9/11 conspiracy theorist,YOU are a 9/11 coincidence theorist loyal Bush dupe.you believe in all these bizaare, incredible,and impossible concidences that transpired when this happened.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: what drugs are you on?:lol: rolls on floor laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

and "I" asked "YOU" one simple question.to debunk that video that explosives were not used.you didnt.:cuckoo: I showed you EVIDENCE of Dan Rather himself saying that OLB said he denied he was behind it,you ignored it.:cuckoo:

explosives?
who said anything about explosives?
Look my friend the only people say there where explosives in side the WTC are wackos
I think the real question is would this be the same Dan Rather that used fraudulent documents just prior to the 2004 election trying to make GWB look bad?
and as far as explosives being used
No traces of explosives were found at the crash sites, and the 9/11 Commission believed the bombs were probably fake.[23]
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
we can do this all day
n a September 2002 interview conducted by documentary-maker Yosri Fouda, an al Jazeera journalist, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi bin al-Shibh, who are believed to have organised the attacks, stated that the fourth hijacked plane was heading for the United States Capitol, which they gave the codename "the Faculty of Law",[28] not for the White House. They further stated that al-Qaeda initially planned to fly hijacked jets into nuclear installations rather than the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but it was decided not to attack nuclear power plants "for the moment" because of fears it could "get out of control".[29]
the difference is OBL gave his reason for doin it, you cannot give one reason why any-one would do this from inside of the US govt the way it was done

[eep claiming were the loony ones and yet I ask you one simple question. WHY?[/QUOTE]

and "I" asked "YOU" one simple question.to debunk that video that explosives were not used.you didnt.:cuckoo: I showed you EVIDENCE ofQUOTE=JRK;3426853]
You know you k Dan Rather himself saying that OLB said he denied he was behind it,you ignored it.:cuckoo:

explosives?
Look my friend the only people say there where explosives in side the WTC are wackos
I think the real question is would this be the same Dan Rather that used fraudulent documents just prior to the 2004 election trying to make GWB look bad?
No traces of explosives were found at the crash sites, and the 9/11 Commission believed the bombs were probably fake.[23]
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
we can do this all day
n a September 2002 interview conducted by documentary-maker Yosri Fouda, an al Jazeera journalist, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi bin al-Shibh, who are believed to have organised the attacks, stated that the fourth hijacked plane was heading for the United States Capitol, which they gave the codename "the Faculty of Law",[28] not for the White House. They further stated that al-Qaeda initially planned to fly hijacked jets into nuclear installations rather than the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but it was decided not to attack nuclear power plants "for the moment" because of fears it could "get out of control".[29]
the difference is OBL gave his reason for doin it, you cannot give one reason why any-one would do this from inside of the US govt the way it was done

sorry to break your heart but that DEB WUNKER propaganda piece link of yours has been debunked by that book I mentioned at the beginning DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory
and it doesnt debunk that video.:lol: :lol: according to YOUR logic,these people here are wackos for not accepting the governments version of events.:lol::lol: you really like to show off what a l brainwashed Bush dupe you are dont you?:lol: the NY firefighters even called the 9/11 COVERUP commission,a half baked farce ignoring the evidence of explosives,many of these firefighters were trained in the sound of explosions,do you REALLY want to continue showing off wha a dumbfuck troll you are and that your afraid of the truth?:lol:

hey its you Brainwashed Bush dupes that believe the mainstream CIA controlled media,thats the ONLY reason i used Dan Rather.you also did not read the links i provided where he siad he did not do it a few days later.seriously,since you ignore links and wont read things that debunk your fantasys you have,find someone else to troll with.
sorry to break your hear but these people in these two links below,are not wackos .YOU are
AE911Truth.org

Evidence page

9-11 Research: An Independent Investigation of the 9-11-2001 Attack

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

you are CLEARLY a brainwashed Bush/Obama dupe who only sees what you WANT to see
by ignoing those links,have fun talking to yourslef,im done with you troll.grow up and stop being afraid of the truth kid.

Last edited:
[eep claiming were the loony ones and yet I ask you one simple question. WHY?

and "I" asked "YOU" one simple question.to debunk that video that explosives were not used.you didnt.:cuckoo: I showed you EVIDENCE ofQUOTE=JRK;3426853]
You know you k Dan Rather himself saying that OLB said he denied he was behind it,you ignored it.:cuckoo:

explosives?
we can do this all day

sorry to break your heart but that DEB WUNKER propaganda piece link of yours has been debunked by that book I mentioned at the beginning DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory
and it doesnt debunk that video.:lol: :lol: according to YOUR logic,these people here are wackos for not accepting the governments version of events.:lol::lol: you really like to show off what a l brainwashed Bush dupe you are dont you?:lol: the NY firefighters even called the 9/11 COVERUP commission,a half baked farce ignoring the evidence of explosives,many of these firefighters were trained in the sound of explosions,do you REALLY want to continue showing off wha a dumbfuck troll you are and that your afraid of the truth?:lol:

hey its you Brainwashed Bush dupes that believe the mainstream CIA controlled media,thats the ONLY reason i used Dan Rather.you also did not read the links i provided where he siad he did not do it a few days later.seriously,since you ignore links and wont read things that debunk your fantasys you have,find someone else to troll with.
sorry to break your hear but these people in these two links below,are not wackos .YOU are
AE911Truth.org

Evidence page

9-11 Research: An Independent Investigation of the 9-11-2001 Attack

Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

you are CLEARLY a brainwashed Bush/Obama dupe who only sees what you WANT to see
by ignoing those links,have fun talking to yourslef,im done with you troll.grow up and stop being afraid of the truth kid.[/QUOTE]

Dude good luck with this
I feel sorry for you

thanks for confirming that you are a loyal brainwashed Bush/obama dupe who is afraid of the truth by refusing to look at the other side of the coin by not looking at the links shown to you,or read a book that i mentioed at LEAST twice,that shreads to pieces the official version.the government and mainstream media love you for that.nice,when you know your beat,you just come back with a one liner,typical brainwashed Bush dupe.nuff said.have fun.

Last edited:
What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Yes, exactly.

And good choice of the link too. Popular Mechanics is an excellent source for debunking the twoofers. It is as an authorative reference that skillfully tears apart silly twoofer theories.

Good job.

what exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
What is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 conspiracy theories - debunking the myths - world trade center - pentagon - flight 93 - popular mechanics

yes, exactly.

And good choice of the link too. Popular mechanics is an excellent source for debunking the twoofers. It is as an authorative reference that skillfully tears apart silly twoofer theories.

Good job.

lol...you dont even believe that

thanks for confirming that you are a loyal brainwashed Bush/obama dupe who is afraid of the truth by refusing to look at the other side of the coin by not looking at the links shown to you,or read a book that i mentioed at LEAST twice,that shreads to pieces the official version.the government and mainstream media love you for that.nice,when you know your beat,you just come back with a one liner,typical brainwashed Bush dupe.nuff said.have fun.

Bud we can debate this until the cows come home
Jets turned into scud missiles
confirmed

Inside job
Theories

The most simple thing here is no-one can give a rational explanation as to why?
why have an inside job with your main focus on a bunch of Opium farmers in Afghanistan

thanks for confirming that you are a loyal brainwashed bush/obama dupe who is afraid of the truth by refusing to look at the other side of the coin by not looking at the links shown to you,or read a book that i mentioed at least twice,that shreads to pieces the official version.the government and mainstream media love you for that.nice,when you know your beat,you just come back with a one liner,typical brainwashed bush dupe.nuff said.have fun.

bud we can debate this until the cows come home
jets turned into scud missiles
confirmed

inside job
theories

the most simple thing here is no-one can give a rational explanation as to why?
Why have an inside job with your main focus on a bunch of opium farmers in afghanistan

you are a rambling idiot

thanks for confirming that you are a loyal brainwashed bush/obama dupe who is afraid of the truth by refusing to look at the other side of the coin by not looking at the links shown to you,or read a book that i mentioed at least twice,that shreads to pieces the official version.the government and mainstream media love you for that.nice,when you know your beat,you just come back with a one liner,typical brainwashed bush dupe.nuff said.have fun.

confirmed

inside job
theories

Why have an inside job with your main focus on a bunch of opium farmers in afghanistan

you are a rambling idiot

Really?
Thats what you conspiracy theorist believe
The Govt went thru all of these steps to overtake a country that Opium is its cash crop and sharia law is the governing body
No oil

confirmed

inside job
theories

you are a rambling idiot

Really?
The Govt went thru all of these steps to overtake a country that Opium is its cash crop and sharia law is the governing body
No oil

You never heard of the pipelines? And there is much money being made off of the dope that comes from there, get a clue man seriously.

Last edited:
you are a rambling idiot

Really?
No oil

You never heard of the pipelines? And there is much money being made off of the dope that comes from there, get a clue man seriously.

Dope?
W and his henchmen did 9-11 for opium? Heroin?
Pipe-lines?
so a way to lower oil prices by increasing supply was why?
Is this the same pipe-line that has been off and on again long before 2001?
TASHKENT, Uzbekistan - Afghanistan in the midst of a grinding war may not look like an investor's paradise. Yet oilman Joseph Naemi sees the conflict - and America's involvement - as a potential opportunity for vast riches.

The 39-year-old executive plans to invest hundred of millions of dollars over the next five to seven years developing oil and natural gas fields in neighboring Uzbekistan, in hope eventually of selling oil and gas to and through Afghanistan by pipeline.

"If the United States' presence continues in the region, (Sept. 11) is probably the best thing that could have happened here for the Central Asian republics," said Naemi, managing director of Chase Energy, a small oil company based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

America's efforts to replace the puritanical Taliban and bring stability to Afghanistan are resurrecting hopes for a controversial proposal for trans-Afghanistan oil and natural gas pipelines, once strongly backed by the United States. And wildcatters such as Naemi are lining up to capitalize on what may be the most valuable, inaccessible stretch of land in Central Asia.

"This region in terms of oil economics is the frontier for this century," said Naemi. "And Afghanistan is part and parcel of this."

In 1998, the Taliban signed a $2 billion agreement for a proposed 890-mile natural gas pipeline that would start in Turkmenistan's Dauletabad fields, snake through Taliban-controlled areas in Herat and Kandahar, Afghanistan, and end in Quetta, Pakistan. A $2.5 billion oil pipeline stretching 1,000 miles through Afghanistan also was considered.

The pipelines would provide the most direct route from Central Asia's oil and gas fields to Arabian Sea ports such as the Pakistani city of Karachi. They would link oil and gas fields in land-locked Central Asia to lucrative markets in Asia and Australia, and could free up more Middle East oil to flow to the United States and Europe. They also could reduce U.S. dependence on oil from OPEC nations, which have dictated oil prices for decades.

The proposal has been seriously batted around in corporate boardrooms from Texas to Saudi Arabia since the mid-1990s. But given Afghanistan's 22 years of war, there were serious doubts that the pipelines would be built. Now, with the United States vowing to uproot the Taliban, the project seems more possible.

"The oil companies have never stopped thinking about the Afghan pipeline, but they all lowered it on the list of priorities," said a U.S. Embassy commercial officer in Almaty, Kazakhstan, who has close contacts with American energy firms there. "But now they are re-evaluating it with the possible political change happening in Afghanistan." The officer spoke on condition of anonymity.

In recent weeks, the English-language newspaper Baku Sun in oil-rich Azerbaijan has published stories discussing the hopes for proposed Afghan pipelines. Last week, Turkmenistan's president, Saparamurad Niyazov, asked the United Nations to help revive the project, saying it would be "advantageous for all the neighboring countries, and primarily Afghanistan," according to Turkmenistan's official news agency.

Some Central Asian oil consultants are publicly lobbying for the pipeline to be a key part of any post-Taliban "Marshall plan" for the United States to help rebuild Afghanistan.

"It should be an absolute must for the U.S. to pursue this option," said Rob Sobhani, president of Washington-based Caspian Energy Consulting and a former consultant in Central Asia for Amoco, which is now part of British Petroleum. Sobhani has pushed the pipeline on various U.S. television programs.

The Afghan pipelines would make it cheaper and faster for Naemi and Chase Energy to get their oil and natural gas to Asian markets. Currently, they are planning to use railroads along long, circuitous routes via the Caspian Sea region and Turkey.

At war since the Soviets invaded in 1979, Afghanistan has never been able to fully tap its significant deposits of natural gas, oil and coal. Conflict after conflict has shattered its infrastructure, eroded its economy and spawned one of the world's largest refugee populations.

All that seemed to be forgotten when the Taliban grabbed power in 1996, bringing stability to much of the country. By then, an international consortium of oil companies led by Houston-based Unocal Corp. was wooing the hard-line Islamic regime to sign the pipeline deal.

The group included companies from Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Korea, Japan and Pakistan. The Argentine firm Bridas also was competing for the rights to build a pipeline through Afghanistan.

Unocal pulled out of the pipeline consortium in December 1998, after the U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania and the subsequent American military strikes on Osama bin Laden's training camps in Afghanistan. The civil war in Afghanistan, low oil prices and pressure at home from U.S. women's groups protesting the Taliban's subjugation of women also played roles.

The State Department was helping Unocal, despite the Taliban's brutal human-rights record and its harboring of bin Laden. U.S. officials said they hoped the Taliban would moderate their policies and the pipeline would boost Afghanistan's crippled economy.

According to the Washington-based Heritage Foundation, a conservative public policy organization, the American diplomatic dance with the Taliban was partly an attempt to prevent the construction of a pipeline through Iran and to reduce Russian leverage over Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.

U.S. ties with the oil-producing former Soviet republics are closer after the Sept.11 terrorist attacks. Uzbekistan's government, which hopes that a stable Afghanistan will open direct routes for its oil and natural gas, and its neighbors have supported the American-led anti-terrorism coalition.

Although the United States is talking about buying oil from Russia, it also is supporting the proposed construction of a pipeline from Baku, Azerbaijan, to the Turkish seaport of Ceyhan, which would allow the Caspian Sea nations to lessen their reliance on Moscow.

While modern-day wildcatters such as Naemi are betting on the Afghan pipelines, larger oil companies aren't jumping in so soon. A Unocal spokeswoman said the company had no plans to invest anywhere in Central Asia in the near future.

"The prospects are there, the potential is there," said Abdul Raheem Yaseer, the assistant director of the Center for Afghanistan Studies at the University of Nebraska in Omaha. "But first the Taliban have to be removed, then the terrorists have to be removed. Then the Afghans have to be helped to form their own government, and then they'll need a lot of money for reconstructing their country. Then they will talk about oil projects."

Forum List

Back