8MIN MUST SEE VID: TRUMP pushes obscure/bizarre/secret internal RUSSIAN POLICIES

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
It's ONLY 8 minutes.

I was dug into something else last night and Maddow was on in the background. But this caught my attention immediately when she wondered out loud why Trump said Russia had to invade Afghanistan. That one threw me for a loop a couple of days ago as well. I looked up IMMEDIATELY. Apparently that pronouncement had an effect on her and had the same effect on the ex-ambassador to Russia she had called in as an expert commentator on Russian policies. Policies that she could NOT find anywhere else. Policies that only Russia seems to posture, know about and embrace. The ambassador was left sputtering a bit. Rachel herself was sputtering a bit. I realized I had been shaking my head in disbelief and I have no idea how long.

Poland, Montenegro, Afghanistan??

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...-1419575875862

PS THIS IS THE SAME RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR TRUMP SAID PUTIN WANTED THE OPPORTUNITY TO 'INTERVIEW' AND TRUMP THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA and said so out loud. IT SENT SHOCKWAVES THROUGH THE STATE AND FOREIGN SERVICE RANKS. It was NEVER mentioned again.

You leave that dude Rachel Maddow on in the background? You are hopeless, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back