86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Too old Biden is much better than too old AND too crazy AND criminal Trump.

Republicans are really foolish to pass up [not old], [not crazy], [not criminal] Haley.

Last edited:
86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

A majority also think Trump is too old for a second term.

It’s worse fir Trump.
A majority thought Trump should be ruled ineligible just for being a crook.

wkdp1ahrnqmc1.jpeg

Trump is going downhill quicker. Incoherent qanon babble.
A three hundred pounder on Lipitor who struggles to walk, eats junk food, lies continuously and loves Putin. He’s a five time loser.

86%!!!

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

i6p8nrpnrtmc1.jpeg

86%!!!

How many think both Trump and Biden are too old?

How many people think they're prefer MORE CHOICE when voting than two viable choices?

86%!!!

Age isn’t the issue, lack of cognitive ability is.

86%!!!

86%!!!

Matters little when Old BIden is a patriot and old Trump is a traitor.

The fact that he's a billionaire means he's sharper than your loser ass can ever hope to be, son.

Why would a billionaire need to inflate his assets so he can get loans? Why would a billionaire need to create fake universities to steal tuition money? Why would a billionaire need to steal money from a children's cancer charity? Why would a billionaire need to sell sneakers, mugs, hats and other merch in order to make money?

86%!!!

eh, not surprised. Biden looks like he has one foot in the grave almost every time I see him in public. Bernie should be president right now, not this fool.

If you think Mary Ann Williamson is any kind of opposition then YOU are a moron too. Any questions?

Marianne Williams, Congressman Dean Phillips, and a guy named Jason Palmer who won the delegates of American Samoa.

Any questions?

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.
Biden is old. But if you look at his record instead of the crazy stuff people choose to read, he is the best choice. Nobody younger would have done better.

86%!!!

Age discrimination is really unfortunate in this country. I have known so many capable men in their senior years and beyond.

In college my accounting professor was highly regarded as the best professor in accounting in my region. While he taught he had his own accounting firm and was regarded as the best accountant in my area. He was the same professor my dad had accounting classes with when he went to college. The dude was teaching accounting still in his late 80's. He retired at like age 88.

One of my best history teachers I ever had in high school was in his 80's when he taught my history classes. Kids made fun of him for being so old and said he should retire, but he was by far the best history teacher I ever had in high school. Still had a great memory and mind even in his 80's.

Now I look at our president Joe Biden. He appears very smart and capable in his 80's. He has done a brilliant job running the country even in his 80's. I love listening to his presidential speeches. In contrary to what the media says, I find he is well articulate with his words and he gives great speeches. Everybody fubs up once in a while when talking, it is perfectly normal we all do that. All presidents that I can remember would occassionally make some hickups with their words. The media really over embellishes anytime Joe makes the slightest hickup in his speaking, like the media never fubs up their words sometimes too? I hear on the morning news, evening news, weather forecast, radio, etc ... all kinds of speaking errors. C'mon lets get real people.

Forum List

Back