‘85% of the people (in the US) who died should not have died — because they were denied early treatment

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Even a bio weapon needs help. This equates to murder. A Democrat says so. It must be true.

"We are all in trouble long term folks. They did this by design. The WEF and their low life allies in the Democrat Party want to reduce the population of the Earth to 500 million within 3 decades. They publicly state this every chance they get and in their own books. There are over 8 billion now. How do they get there, is the question you need to ask yourself. Do you want to be one of the statistics, like your grandparents or others already killed off by not letting them be treated for Covid other than killing them with the vaccine, and NO ANTI-Virals that have worked for millions all over the world. Like Ivermectin, that to this day the Covid Industry tries to not let you get."

I'm inclined to think that you are correct. World leaders like Presidente Bukele of the Tremendous Nation of El Salvador, used HCQ right from the start.

In reality, MOST world leaders used it, and none were taken out by the COVID pestilence, and this was early in the pandemic in May 2000.

BTW, El Salvador had a much lower death rate from COVID than America under Doc Fauci and Sleepy Joe.

I'm inclined to think that you are correct. World leaders like Presidente Bukele of the Tremendous Nation of El Salvador, used HCQ right from the start.

In reality, MOST world leaders used it, and none were taken out by the COVID pestilence, and this was early in the pandemic in May 2000.

BTW, El Salvador had a much lower death rate from COVID than America under Doc Fauci and Sleepy Joe.
Trump was president all of 2020, not Biden.

Trump took the vaccine.....3 times

Trump was lied to by Fauci and others.

Exactly. The problem was that President Trump didn't realize how much of a piece of shit Fauci was, he didn't think that the fellow would promote the killing of millions.

I think if President Trump would have fired Fauci and brought Stella Immanuel MD into the job of dealing with COVID, it would have been a smart move. But he just didn't see Fauci as a genocidal saboteur who would do anything for Sleepy Joe.

Other world leaders were doing the right thing, in El Salvador as well as many tremendous nations in Africa and elsewhere had very little damage from covid.

Exactly. The problem was that President Trump didn't realize how much of a piece of shit Fauci was, he didn't think that the fellow would promote the killing of millions.

I think if President Trump would have fired Fauci and brought Stella Immanuel MD into the job of dealing with COVID, it would have been a smart move. But he just didn't see Fauci as a genocidal saboteur who would do anything for Sleepy Joe.

Other world leaders were doing the right thing, in El Salvador as well as many tremendous nations in Africa and elsewhere had very little damage from covid.
So Trump was incompetent

Trump was lied to by Fauci and others.
Nope. Nobody lied to Trump. He doesn't listen to anyone because he knows everything. He said he was his own advisor. He said he knew more than generals, lawyers and doctors.

There were more COVID deaths after Potatohead (illegitimately) became President than under Trump, you moron.
Much more under the stuttering fuck.... and he had a lot more information.

Life is cheap to marxist filth. They don't have much to live for.... why should you?

I rest my case with this:

maxine ugly mother fucker.jpg

Even a bio weapon needs help. This equates to murder. A Democrat says so. It must be true.

"We are all in trouble long term folks. They did this by design. The WEF and their low life allies in the Democrat Party want to reduce the population of the Earth to 500 million within 3 decades. They publicly state this every chance they get and in their own books. There are over 8 billion now. How do they get there, is the question you need to ask yourself. Do you want to be one of the statistics, like your grandparents or others already killed off by not letting them be treated for Covid other than killing them with the vaccine, and NO ANTI-Virals that have worked for millions all over the world. Like Ivermectin, that to this day the Covid Industry tries to not let you get."

I'm not sure of the percentage but there is no doubt that the coordinated smear campaign against Ivermectin and HCQ caused death and misery for countless poor souls. All in the name of money and power.

…but Mr Potatohead said, "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Forum List

Back