$83,190,00 - Costs of 59 tomahawk's could make America great again

trump and the gop are like jacking off monkeys......they dont give a shit about the people ....what has trump done? repeal by executive order anything obama did regardless of consequences....attacked syria and did what? nothing....minimal damage done....isnt the goal of attacking an airport to make it useless...are the missiles this inaccurate? or were they jetted off into non targets?

You do realize Assad is trying to take his country back from ISIS, no?

i have zero issue with bombing assad....i have great issue with smoke and mirrors raids..that do nothing....what has trump shown the world...he is willing to expend resources with no real effect? now in reality didnt you expect to see pics of the bombed field with major damage? and why are planes that are setting in the open still able to take off? i would have liked to have seen major damage if you are going to do this...do it right

i have zero issue with bombing assad....i have great issue with smoke and mirrors raids..that do nothing....what has trump shown the world...he is willing to expend resources with no real effect? now in reality didnt you expect to see pics of the bombed field with major damage? and why are planes that are setting in the open still able to take off? i would have liked to have seen major damage if you are going to do this...do it right
These were precision munitions that hit their targets and only their targets. Apparently we did not target previously empty fields, so the aircraft that were sitting out in the open did not get damaged because we did not aim at them, so to speak.

And how is having few collateral casualties a bad thing?

trump and the gop are like jacking off monkeys......they dont give a shit about the people ....what has trump done? repeal by executive order anything obama did regardless of consequences....attacked syria and did what? nothing....minimal damage done....isnt the goal of attacking an airport to make it useless...are the missiles this inaccurate? or were they jetted off into non targets?

You do realize Assad is trying to take his country back from ISIS, no?
I say let Assad and ISIS fight it out to the end and THEN wipe out whoever is left. Much less hassle.

Agreed.

Whenever we launch an attack, the first target should always be the Presidential Palace just to show them that we're not fucking around.

My Q: Why use Tomahawks when a JDAM is $20k? :dunno:

The jets were stored under concrete protection, and they obviously wanted to make sure that they got all of them.

Meanwhile about five jet fighters were parked on a grassy area near by and didnt get a scratch, roflmao.
The jets that were left beside the runway were being used for spare parts. They would never have flown again.
Let's all try to keep up to speed.

$83,190,000
Just imagine, how many Americans could be benefited!
The new concept: Make Deep State and Military Industry happy again.

/---- Dr Carson uncovered $500 billion in waste and fraud so that covers the cost and then some. You can calm down now Tinkerbell

/----- Your name calling hurt my feelings. From now on I'll vote democrat so I can gain your approval

$83,190,000
Just imagine, how many Americans could be benefited!
The new concept: Make Deep State and Military Industry happy again.
Just imagine how much solar power road pavement, could have been done in Idaho, for that amount.

/---- it's a stupid straw man argument. Why didn't Obozo's Trillion Dollar stimuless do that ?

In 2011, Obama used 112 tomahawks in one day-
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/tomahawks-and-raptors-used-in-syria/
"How ironic is it that Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Obama also used the Tomahawk missile he seeks to scrap as his weapon of choice when on March 19, 2011, he launched Operation Odyssey Dawn. On that day, he fired 112 Tomahawks at Libyan targets to enforce a United Nations-backed no-fly zone in support of Libyan rebels fighting Moammar Gadhafi. Some 220 Tomahawks were fired in total at Libyan targets."

Forum List

Back