$83,190,00 - Costs of 59 tomahawk's could make America great again

$83,190,000
Just imagine, how many Americans could be benefited!
The new concept: Make Deep State and Military Industry happy again.
Imagine a world where chemical warfare is not an everyday event.

The new concept; make civilization safe again!

My Q: Why use Tomahawks when a JDAM is $20k? :dunno:

The jets were stored under concrete protection, and they obviously wanted to make sure that they got all of them.

Meanwhile about five jet fighters were parked on a grassy area near by and didnt get a scratch, roflmao.

$83,190,000
Just imagine, how many Americans could be benefited!
The new concept: Make Deep State and Military Industry happy again.
The Deep State and MIC have been happy for decades. This is nothing new...in fact, it is very old.

trump and the gop are like jacking off monkeys......they dont give a shit about the people ....what has trump done? repeal by executive order anything obama did regardless of consequences....attacked syria and did what? nothing....minimal damage done....isnt the goal of attacking an airport to make it useless...are the missiles this inaccurate? or were they jetted off into non targets?

trump and the gop are like jacking off monkeys......they dont give a shit about the people ....what has trump done? repeal by executive order anything obama did regardless of consequences....attacked syria and did what? nothing....minimal damage done....isnt the goal of attacking an airport to make it useless...are the missiles this inaccurate? or were they jetted off into non targets?
Oh, so you throw in the towel now and just call names?

roflmao

the government does not spend in the private sector....o my

no i toss in facts but you wont read them

The Impact of Government Spending on Economic Growth

Dude I dont have time to read an entire fucking report that you think supports your claims. Make the claims with significant points that I can then search for through the mass of dead trees.

In general, all government spending is considered PUBLIC spending by definition, so when you argue that the government would more effectively use its funds by spending it in the private sector, it appears to be an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back