82% Obama Approval Rate...5% ???

82% of Democrats approve, 13% disapprove and 5% could careless...

I find the 13% far easier to understand..:eusa_think:

Fox News Official Polls | Fox News
Meaning old guard Democrats that give a shit about the direction of the country? (Like Zell Miller...and others)?

Yeah, I can see it. overall? Obama is sucking badly. Must be why he's still campaigning?

Good thread Mr. Lumpy.

Meaning old guard Democrats that give a shit about the direction of the country? (Like Zell Miller...and others)?

Yeah, I can see it. overall? Obama is sucking badly. Must be why he's still campaigning?

Good thread Mr. Lumpy.

I've noted many 13%ers. on the USMB but I've also encountered the...13% of the 82%... that are completely nuts...:lol:

Last edited:

Good thread Mr. Lumpy.

I've noted many 13%ers. on the USMB but I've also encountered the...13% of the 82%... that are completely nuts...:lol:
You noticed too eh?

Good thread Mr. Lumpy.

You noticed too eh?

Yupski.. I have..:eek:

Dems have a micro focus. Not a macro focus. As long as their piddly whims are satiated; they don't care about the big picture. in fact, I think most Dems think that the state of irresponsible government is a myth that is merely created by right wing conspiracists. When you have this predetermination it becomes that much easier for evil men to perpetuate their designs.

Why do you never see polls asking only independent's opinions about sitting presidents? Maybe because it would be too depressing.

And 71 percent say Obama’s offering nothing new on economy. Doh! Ya think???
*DUH* moment on their part as well.
icon14.gif

Why do you never see polls asking only independent's opinions about sitting presidents? Maybe because it would be too depressing.
Or scathing to the political elite that NO ONE in their ranks wants to see?

They KNOW it exists...and thus the manipulation.

I imagine it would consistently be in the single digits for both parties. And people wonder why many independents just don't vote... :eusa_whistle:

The link in the OP says...32% approval, 60% disapproval...with Independents.

Last edited:

I imagine it would consistently be in the single digits for both parties. And people wonder why many independents just don't vote... :eusa_whistle:
They don't vote to their own detriment...and to that of their countrymen.

Smell what I'm cookin' here?

They don't vote to their own detriment...and to that of their countrymen.

Smell what I'm cookin' here?

I have to respectfully disagree on the not voting issue. Who do I vote for? The lesser of two evils? This helps the country how?

Forum List

Back