81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

She simply responded to an Uber pick up notification that appeared on her phone.

That’s her job. She was doing her job. She wasn’t a participant in a crime
Are you psychic?

I am not.

If someone shows up at my door in an unmarked sedan looking for ransom money, sent by a self proclaimed kidnapper who has threatened me and my family with death...I'm not going to believe a word that comes out of their mouth.

That you would makes you a fool.

How can no one be capable of abstract thought?

You BELIEVE your child or grandchilds LIFE IS IN DANGER and you're going to punt? Hope for the best?

What a bunch of pussies.

Accomplices wouldn't lie to escape.

The ease and casual manner in with which you would consign your loved ones to death says much more about yours.
even if he didn’t believe that she knew nothing about any ransom, killing her is not exactly a great way to go about getting ur loved one back

This old guy obviously want very intelligent. He fell for a phone scam and then didn’t have the intelligence to realize that Uber drivers are called to houses without knowing who exactly sent the request. This is how Uber works. Everyone knows that

I’m supposed to tell my kids because some fool on the internet wanted to create the stupidest scenario possible their lives are in danger? I actually might because we all could use a good laugh
It's exactly what happened, doofus.

Can you not believe your own eyes?

Thick as a log may have been a charitable assessment.

It's exactly what happened, doofus.

Can you not believe your own eyes?

Thick as a log may have been a charitable assessment.
No one is arguing this guy didn’t make the worst decision possible. What’s being said is in your hypothetical you don’t allow for the correct decision to be made, and that is always a possibility. Not every is as stupid as this guy was

even if he didn’t believe that she knew nothing about any ransom, killing her is not exactly a great way to go about getting ur loved one back

This old guy obviously want very intelligent. He fell for a phone scam and then didn’t have the intelligence to realize that Uber drivers are called to houses without knowing who exactly sent the request. This is how Uber works. Everyone knows that
How is any of that his fault?

He believed what he was told.

He's 81 years old ... not knowing about the existence of Uber rideshare service is not hard to believe and that he wouldn't be aware if their package service is even less difficult to believe

The self-identified kidnapper clearly stated that without the ransom his loved one would be murdered.

That's a pretty strong motivator to make sure his accomplice could neither leave nor contact the kidnapper...by any means necessary.

How is any of that his fault?

He believed what he was told.

He's 81 years old ... not knowing about the existence of Uber rideshare service is not hard to believe and that he wouldn't be aware if their package service is even less difficult to believe

The self-identified kidnapper clearly stated that without the ransom his loved one would be murdered.

That's a pretty strong motivator to make sure his accomplice could neither leave nor contact the kidnapper...by any means necessary.
Because he took matters into his own hands instead of contacting the police. That’s why this is his fault.

No one is arguing this guy didn’t make the worst decision possible. What’s being said is in your hypothetical you don’t allow for the correct decision to be made, and that is always a possibility. Not every is as stupid as this guy was
Your claim is the best decision is to gamble with the life of your child and hope for the best.

Feel free to let them know that if they are kidnapped and threatened with death...the above will be your best effort.

Your claim is the best decision is to gamble with the life of your child and hope for the best.

Feel free to let them know that if they are kidnapped and threatened with death...the above will be your best effort.

do you have a link that backs up the claim the scammers said they had one of his kids? I have not seen that

do you have a link that backs up the claim the scammers said they had one of his kids? I have not seen that

They say "loved one". I extrapolated.

Are there any of your loved ones you'd do less for? In-laws don't count.

Edit- I think I do have a link...give me a minute.

Stop posting like a child.
Thank you.
Such an unimaginative response admitting you can not dispute my facts. First and foremost, why disparage children when you are frustrated with you inability to respond to points well made.

People who disparage children have low intelligence. Hence, you giving up with the ridiculous point you attempted to make.

Wonderful ... after the woman leaves with no ransom money, the police can draw the chalk outline around your childs dead body.

and after you shoot and kill their driver the police can draw a chalk outline around your child's dead body.

But it fun how you keep up with the child claim even after admitting you made it up.

No matter how many times you tell this lie, it will always be a lie
No matter how many times you call my fact a lie, the fact is, the uber driver was there only because she was part of a crime.

As far as what the involvement was, that requires an investigation.

Thank god you are not a detective, you would allow all the suspects to go free, just as long as they use Uber or work for Uber.

No matter how many you call my fact a lie, the fact is, the uber driver was there only because she was part of a crime.

As far as what the involvement was, that requires an investigation.

Thank god you are not a detective, you would allow all the suspects to go free, just as long as they use Uber or work for Uber.

She as not part of a crime. She was someone doing her job, which is not a crime except in your world

Wonderful ... after the woman leaves with no ransom money, the police can draw the chalk outline around your childs dead body.
You give them the money while they kill your kid anyway and send you their head back in a box. Now you have nothing because you didn’t call the police who were well aware of the suspects. They could have arrested them if they only knew what was happening and saved your kids life. Hope you are happy.

See I can make up a bullshit story also you are not special.

Forum List

Back