81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

and after you shoot and kill their driver the police can draw a chalk outline around your child's dead body.

But it fun how you keep up with the child claim even after admitting you made it up.
What loved one's do you think he was threatening? The family dog? Second cousin once removed? Uncle-in-law.

Don't be a dunce, we're doing so well today.

From his perspective, he now has the phone, the person and the car that will link to the kidnapper.

With hindsight be know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has...again, from his perspective... improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.

Last edited:
What loved one's do you think he was threatening? The family dog? Second cousin once removed? Uncle-in-law.

From his perspective, he now has the phone, the person and the car that will link to the kidnapper.

With hindsight be know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.
Do we know he is wrong without an investigation?

You give them the money while they kill your kid anyway and send you their head back in a box. Now you have nothing because you didn’t call the police who were well aware of the suspects. They could have arrested them if they only knew what was happening and saved your kids life. Hope you are happy.

See I can make up a bullshit story also you are not special.

EXACTLY! You can't pay them the money and you can't NOT pay them the money.

Like I said in the last post...

With hindsight we know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has...again, from his perspective... improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.

Such an unimaginative response admitting you can not dispute my facts. First and foremost, why disparage children when you are frustrated with you inability to respond to points well made.

People who disparage children have low intelligence. Hence, you giving up with the ridiculous point you attempted to make.
Grow the fuck up, jerk off.

With hindsight be know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.
By shooting someone he thought was an accomplice. That in no way improves the chances his loved one would not be harmed,
It does the exact opposite that’s why that logic falls apart

With hindsight we know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has...again, from his perspective... improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.
Twisting like this is gonna get you hospitalized.

he must have had some mental issue. at 81 if they can proove that he will go t o the nut house. terribly sad my gosh.
That’s why Uber drivers need to be able to carry guns. They need to be fast tracked to carry…

This has happened before.

Only in America is this kind of nonsense occurring . These violent crimes are unheard of in so many countries in the world. Including countries that have a lot of guns

Last edited:
Wow, it seems somebody was literally trying to rob this man and the Uber driver somehow got involved.

Everyone knows old white men are racist killers so why would a black woman get involved in this robbery taking action to put her life in jail?

This seems like another story of, "let the black people rob old white men".

Do not defend yourself from crime, on your own property, even if it was someone you did not call or request to come, trespasses on your property while committing the crime.
Now wait a minute I haven’t read this. This would be groundbreaking. Are you saying that the Uber driver in the case of the original post… took part in a plot to try and rob the 81-year-old man?

By shooting someone he thought was an accomplice. That in no way improves the chances his loved one would not be harmed,
It does the exact opposite that’s why that logic falls apart
No...it doesn't. You now have the accomplice, the accomplices phone AND the accomplices car.

One of them is likely to lead police back to the kidnapper.

You're in a far better position than either giving them the money or not giving them the money.

Twisting like this is gonna get you hospitalized.
BS.

You've read the last page of the mystery novel first and now go through the book and say how obvious it is who the killer is.

Place yourself in this man's shoes WITHOUT knowing the ending and you'd see it entirely differently.

Abstract thought.

Give it a try.

With hindsight be know he is wrong...but that would make sense to him. He has...again, from his perspective... improved the chances that his loved one will not be killed.

The scammers are normally not that specific, it makes it easier on them when they do not need to know specific details.

And there is no way killing one of the criminals would make it more likely they give your kid back. All that will do is piss them off more

Now wait a minute I haven’t read this. This would be groundbreaking. Are you saying that the Uber driver in the case of the original post… took part in a plot to try and rob the 81-year-old man?

That is the lie he is telling. There is no truth to it.

More charges in the case...

William Brock was previously arraigned on a murder charge for purposely causing Loletha Hall’s death. On Monday, a grand jury indicted him on that charge, as well as two new counts of felony murder, according to court records.

The two felony murder counts accuse Brock of causing Hall’s death as a result of committing or trying to commit another underlying felony: felonious assault and kidnapping, respectively. In addition to the three murder counts, he was also charged with kidnapping her and felonious assault. In all, he faces five charges.

It should also be noted again, according to the prosecutor he knew it was a scam....

An 81-year-old Ohio man pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of murder and other charges Wednesday related to the shooting death of an Uber driver he mistakenly believed was working with a scammer attempting to extort him, according to the Clark County prosecutor.

No...it doesn't. You now have the accomplice, the accomplices phone AND the accomplices car.

One of them is likely to lead police back to the kidnapper.

You're in a far better position than either giving them the money or not giving them the money.
But in your example you didn’t give them the money you shot the bagman before he could make the payoff, endangering your loved one.

And there is no way killing one of the criminals would make it more likely they give your kid back. All that will do is piss them off more
It could.

Thinking that they are going to get caught could change their mind about committing premeditated murder in the commission of a felony and getting the death penalty.

I don't suspect the shooter's intention was to kill anyone, just detain them and get their phone so they couldn't contact the kidnapper.

In a dreadful irony...the more she tried to leave, the more it reinforced his belief she was guilty.

As to specifics about a loved one...I'd say this had to be pretty specific when the scammer started with so and so was in jail and needed a bond.

I've even heard these scammers go as far as creating AI generated voices of children to make the scam incredibly convincing.

It should also be noted again, according to the prosecutor he knew it was a scam....

An 81-year-old Ohio man pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of murder and other charges Wednesday related to the shooting death of an Uber driver he mistakenly believed was working with a scammer attempting to extort him, according to the Clark County prosecutor.

Fake news.

This statement is only a statement of fact...that Brock believed the victim was an accomplice of the person who claimed to have kidnapped a member of the shooter's family. That person turned out to be a scammer...but that in no way is a claim that the shooter knew it was a scam at the time.

Why lie?

This statement is only a statement of fact...that Brock believed the victim was an accomplice of the person who claimed to have kidnapped a member of the shooter's family. That person turned out to be a scammer...but that in no way is a claim that the shooter knew it was a scam at the time.

where did you pull that statement from? your ass?

am I going to believe you or the prosecutor.

Tried to detain, you mean. He didn't just shoot her outright.
The kidnappers still are not being paid and you keep saying that is endangering them. So shooting, detaining however you want to phrase it is by your own standards gambling with your loved ones life.

Forum List

Back