81 year old assaulted in Supermaket, manners are deteriorating.

At this point I'm having difficulty determining what you don't hate about Sandmann. I can't figure out if you revile him for wearing a hat; smiling; saying nothing; doing nothing; being Catholic; being white or wearing a cold weather jacket or all of the above.

Just what the fuck was it about this seventeen year old kid minding his own business that triggered your visceral hate against him?

Let's see now.

Wearing a Nazi hat.

Protesting against a woman's right to choose. Ladies, you know what he looks like now, make sure he never gets laid.

Being disrespectful to an elderly veteran.

Having bad manners after his parents spent $8000 a year. Although judging by news reports, his parents were part of the problem.

Maybe. I think that what it is to some extent is that people like JoeB131 who criticized this kid from the beginning are simply unwilling to backtrack now that they know the whole truth else they'll look foolish. Ergo, even though he was not in the wrong or being disrespectful, there must be something else to hate about or criticize him for.

Except he was in the wrong. He should have walked away.

Maybe. I think that what it is to some extent is that people like JoeB131 who criticized this kid from the beginning are simply unwilling to backtrack now that they know the whole truth else they'll look foolish. Ergo, even though he was not in the wrong or being disrespectful, there must be something else to hate about or criticize him for.

You're proving his point quite nicely.

Would you have said the same thing if an elderly Christian had moved to within 2 millimeters of Dave "Camera" Hogg's face singing Amazing Grace when the Hogg boy was protesting against law abiders packing heat in Washington or Tallahassee?

That would never happen as conservatives are respectful.

But your problem is with the fact that the Covington boys aren't radical Leftards.

At this point I'm having difficulty determining what you don't hate about Sandmann. I can't figure out if you revile him for wearing a hat; smiling; saying nothing; doing nothing; being Catholic; being white or wearing a cold weather jacket or all of the above.

Just what the fuck was it about this seventeen year old kid minding his own business that triggered your visceral hate against him?

Let's see now.

Wearing a Nazi hat.

Bullshit. Opinion, nothing more.

As you well know, MAGA stands for "Make America Great Again". What Trump campaigned for was for the U.S. to return to the economic success we enjoyed in the 40s and 50s; a vigorous stock market; more manufacturing; more jobs; leading the way in technology, medical and engineering innovation; building roads and bridges and other infrastructure rather than running around trying to keep rusty relics from collapsing. You know, things that people at one time thought was a good thing.

Protesting against a woman's right to choose. Ladies, you know what he looks like now, make sure he never gets laid.

How about protesting for a child's right to live? Why do you view someone's championing the lives of the unborn as so vile and reprehensible? At what point did a woman's right to choose become so all important that a person wishing for a child to be left alone to develop, be born and live a life that the rest of us enjoy is a monster? At what point did a woman's right to choose become so all important that a living fetus became just so much disposable tissue like pared fingernails?

As for a woman's right to choose, she has the choice to use protection before sex. Why is it that pro-choice people never think to advocate for more personal responsibility for these women?

Being disrespectful to an elderly veteran.

How? Please explain to us how standing and saying and doing nothing while someone beats a drum in your face is being disrespectful?

Being an elderly veteran does not give one a free pass to be rude. Phillips had no business or any reason whatsoever for approaching those boys and had the choice not to do so.
Also, stop using Phillips' status as a veteran as some kind of virtue in his favor because there was no way that Sandmann could have known the guy was a veteran. And when did people on the left ever give two shits about veterans anyway?

Having bad manners after his parents spent $8000 a year. Although judging by news reports, his parents were part of the problem.

Everyone knows by now that Phillips is the one who approached the Covington boys and it's obvious that Sandmann's just standing there and smiling was him pointedly not responding so as not escalate the situation.

Phillips wanted him to respond. He wanted Sandmann and the other boys to get back in his face and chant "Build that wall" or "Make America great again" or some such so he could could use it against them. The fact that he falsely accused them of saying "Build that wall" when they said no such thing is evidence that there was no other reason for his getting in the kid's face to begin with.

He had no obligation to walk away, he was the one who was approached.

Tell me, if Sandmann should have walked away then what was Phillips' obligation in this situation? What should Phillips have done or not done on his part so as to avoid this type of incident?

Why, troll?

Would you have said the same thing if an elderly Christian had moved to within 2 millimeters of Dave "Camera" Hogg's face singing Amazing Grace when the Hogg boy was protesting against law abiders packing heat in Washington or Tallahassee?

That would never happen as conservatives are respectful.

Have you really read some of the things Conservatives have said about Hogg, including death threats?

A 78-year-old Sunrise man is accused of sending ‘DOA’ mail threat to Parkland activist David Hogg’s mother

Same name: North Carolina student mistaken for Florida activist David Hogg

Tell me, if Sandmann should have walked away then what was Phillips' obligation in this situation? What should Phillips have done or not done on his part so as to avoid this type of incident?

Um, no. Phillips was there as part of a schedule, permitted event. The Little Catholic Bastards just showed up and started taunted them wearing their Nazi MAGA hats.

Bullshit. Opinion, nothing more.

As you well know, MAGA stands for "Make America Great Again". What Trump campaigned for was for the U.S. to return to the economic success we enjoyed in the 40s and 50s; a vigorous stock market;

brown people in their place... if you are going to try to pretend that isn't EXACTLY what he means, that is what he was talkign about when he calls them "rapists' and 'animals", then you are a lying sack of shit.

As for a woman's right to choose, she has the choice to use protection before sex. Why is it that pro-choice people never think to advocate for more personal responsibility for these women?

Makes me wonder if you've ever had sex...

Being an elderly veteran does not give one a free pass to be rude. Phillips had no business or any reason whatsoever for approaching those boys and had the choice not to do so.
Also, stop using Phillips' status as a veteran as some kind of virtue in his favor because there was no way that Sandmann could have known the guy was a veteran. And when did people on the left ever give two shits about veterans anyway?

We give more of a shit that the Right that wants to privatize the VA so Trump's rich buddies can get richer.

I know if I were rude and taunted an elderly vet, my dad (A WWII vet) would have knocked me into another zip code.

Everyone knows by now that Phillips is the one who approached the Covington boys and it's obvious that Sandmann's just standing there and smiling was him pointedly not responding so as not escalate the situation.

I know that's the Faux News, high priced PR Firm interpretation.. What the rest of us saw was this.

images

Most Punchable Face- 2019!

As you see I wear my MEGA hat everyday everywhere, it’s not even red anymore. Not one soy boy beta lib or democrat has told me anything.

Probably because I’d beat the fuck out of them.
IMG_1781.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you live in a country where people are looking for reasons to be offended then of course civility declines while violence increases

Um, no. Phillips was there as part of a schedule, permitted event. The Little Catholic Bastards just showed up and started taunted them wearing their Nazi MAGA hats.

The bottom line remains, the kids were in a public place, were verbally assaulted by the group of racists, did nothing to fight back, then the old guy got in Sandmann's face, who also did nothing to fight back.

And you blame Sandmann, naturally.

Do you blame all victims for being assaulted, or just underage ones?

The bottom line remains, the kids were in a public place, were verbally assaulted by the group of racists, did nothing to fight back, then the old guy got in Sandmann's face, who also did nothing to fight back.

And you blame Sandmann, naturally.

Do you blame all victims for being assaulted, or just underage ones?

Logical Reasoning should not be applied when an underdog is involved. Rooting for the underdog and perceived victim is a religion these days.

As you see I wear my MEGA hat everyday everywhere, it’s not even red anymore. Not one soy boy beta lib or democrat has told me anything.

Probably because I’d beat the fuck out of them.

Naw, people avoid you because you look like one of the rednecks from Deliverance.

The rednecks from Deliverance were gay beaus if you'll remember the scuffle they had with Republicans Jon Voight and Burt Reynolds.

When you live in a country where people are looking for reasons to be offended then of course civility declines while violence increases

Calling a whole race of people "animals" and "rapists' is hardly something we have to look for to be offended. It's right out there.

What one person says is enough for you to condone assaulting people over a fucking hat

Thank you for proving my point

Um, no. Phillips was there as part of a schedule, permitted event.

Was getting in their faces part of his scheduled, permitted event?

The Little Catholic Bastards just showed up and started taunted them wearing their Nazi MAGA hats.

First of all, the Covington kids were there for the March For Life rally and March For Life had all the proper permits. You don't need a permit to attend a rally, you need one to have the rally. Since Covington did not organize the rally, they were entirely within their rights to be there.

Secondly, if you're going to be triggered by a silly fucking hat to the point of harassing or assaulting someone, I suggest you seek psychiatric counseling. You obviously have bigger problems that the mere absence of a red hat can remedy.

Forum List

Back