81 Million Votes

I play to my audience, junior.
Unfortunately for you, your posts show otherwise. Your posts only contain lame playground insults and never anything substantive or meaningful. You can’t form a well-reasoned argument. You can’t articulate or defend a thoughtful policy position. That would be far too advanced for you and your obvious limitations.

Unfortunately for you, your posts show otherwise. Your posts only contain lame playground insults and never anything substantive or meaningful. You can’t form a well-reasoned argument. You can’t articulate or defend a thoughtful policy position. That would be far too advanced for you and your obvious limitations.
^^^irony exemplified

No, this translates to votes ...

View attachment 921144
You guys are so easily manipulated and fooled.

If thousands of dead people "voted" as y'all continually claim, and Trump won, Joe cheated bull crud...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY, HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ABLE TO SHOW A LIST OF THE THOUSANDS OF REGISTERED DEAD PEOPLE THAT "VOTED"?

Because it DID NOT happen!

Attacking the intelligence of others while simultaneously demonstrating that you're not intellectually capable of anything more than childish insults. Irony exemplified.

Prove me wrong.
Still playing pot. Bet you didn’t know why here either

You’re insulting him because you don’t think him as smart as you. In other words, accusing him of what you’re actually doing. Pot
"You're insulting him because you don't think him as smart as you."

Is English your second language?

Forum List

Back