80s retro

FC5kZ0AWYAUzNGf

8:40..... :dev3: ~S~

Well. They were certainly swimming in it. So I guess it was likely accurate symbolism. Kind of scwewy, though.

Anyway. We better get outta here, sparky, think we're probably corrupting the wholesome nature of the 80s thread.

Thing about the 80s, though, was that there were so many different factions. For lack of a better word.

Like, for instance, I would never wear those parachute pants back then. My friends would kick my ass. I wouldn't blame em either.

The 80s were a very special time.... very particular.... very full of strange feelings... always to be remembered, until we die.

PAUL YOUNG - Everytime You Go Away (Extended Version) | Audio HD | Radio 80s Like​

"In an interview, Cohen told the following story: A few years ago, Bob Dylan and I drank coffee in Paris. At that time, he performed the song Hallelujah at his concerts and asked me how long it took to write it. I said: "Two years, almost entirely." He was shocked. Then we started talking about his song I And I and I asked: “How much time did you spend writing it?” He said: “Almost 15 minutes”. I almost fell off the chair. And the funny thing is that I lied. In fact, the Hallelujah took almost 5 years. Of course, and he lied. It probably took him about ten minutes."

Forum List

Back