800 new Jewish homes for occupied East Jerusalem

Having annexed East Jerusalem, the Israelis are planning 800 new settlement homes for Jews to move into in the city.
In test for Trump, Israel plans 800 new East Jerusalem homes
A statement from the White House said that "past demands for a settlement freeze have not helped advance peace talks."
Peace talks??? What peace talks???
At least we have the American policy on the settlements given a nuance which criticizes President Obama.
I do believe everyone knows Israelis continue to have the green light from American presidents to do whatever they want without fear of American reprisal.

I read the article. The homes are being built in Jewish neighborhoods. Plus, what you failed to mention is there will be some Arab homes built as well.

Anyway, these Jewish homes are being built outside the Old City walls. I guess they are meant to be a buffer around the Old City, so that the Old City always remains part of Israel, which is the most important thing for most Jews. There are still many parts of East Jerusalem which are entirely Arab, including Arab villages that were annexed to Jerusalem in 1967. They are decrepit neighborhoods, and the Arabs can do what they want with them.

Is that experience talking from your racist mouth?[/QUOTE]

no from history.

no from history.[/QUOTE]

It's funny. On one hand, the anti-Semites claim that most of European Jews came from converts, which may or may not be true. On the other hand, they claim that Jews don't accept converts, which is definitely not true. So which is it?

Last edited:
The HORROR....

%D7%97%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%AA_%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%90%D7%9C_%D7%94%D7%A8_%D7%97%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%94.JPG

az-160331-003a.jpg

250px-HARHOMA014.jpg

4298008099099408272no.jpg

Is that experience talking from your racist mouth?

no from history.

Leave it.
Didn't You realize 'Palestinian' is a chameleon identity. Whenever convenient they're Jebustinians, sometimes Jews, sometimes Egyptians and Syrians or Saudis.

Those people can't decide who they're, do You want them to give us definitions?

It was Penelope who said "no, from history." She was thus implying that Jews don't accept converts and never have in our history. Lipush, one of the ppl who post here, is a convert. So was Ruth, the grandmother of King David.

I can already hear it...

It's ok to build more settler homes in the East Jerusalem because Jerusalem will be 'unified' and will become Israeli....

In SOME examples I accept it... In some of the settler towns that WILL fall within any peace agreement then sure, why not... Just not East Jerusalem!

Jerusalem is already part of Israel. Deal with it.
Understandable position for someone who has an asshole for an avatar.

Having annexed East Jerusalem, the Israelis are planning 800 new settlement homes for Jews to move into in the city.
A statement from the White House said that "past demands for a settlement freeze have not helped advance peace talks."
At least we have the American policy on the settlements given a nuance which criticizes President Obama.
I do believe everyone knows Israelis continue to have the green light from American presidents to do whatever they want without fear of American reprisal.

I read the article. The homes are being built in Jewish neighborhoods. Plus, what you failed to mention is there will be some Arab homes built as well.

Anyway, these Jewish homes are being built outside the Old City walls. I guess they are meant to be a buffer around the Old City, so that the Old City always remains part of Israel, which is the most important thing for most Jews. There are still many parts of East Jerusalem which are entirely Arab, including Arab villages that were annexed to Jerusalem in 1967. They are decrepit neighborhoods, and the Arabs can do what they want with them.
The homes are being built in Jewish neighborhoods.
Israelspeak for illegal settlements.

The homes are being built in Jewish neighborhoods.
Israelspeak for illegal settlements.

And you speak for the Illegal initiating of the 67 War by the Arabs, Closing the Straitsof Tiran and forbidding the Israelis to enter into E. Jerusalem to visit their Holy Sites: Something they were supposed to do!

Can't wait to move into my new home in a 3,000 year old Jewish city.

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad. And they were adread because of the children of Israel."
-Exodus 1:12

In other word, "Shabbat Shalom, you mutherfuck*rs!"

Spoken like a true adopted jew.

I know it upsets you that. Israel exists. It makes my day!!!

A song written by a Asher Mizrahi, one of the most popular Jewish Palestinian poets. He wrote and sang both in Arabic and Hebrew. A voice from within Jerusalem.

Nagila Haleluya

Let's rejoice Hallelujah
Let's rejoice
Let's rejoice Hallelujah
Let's rejoice

The time has come, the time has come, the time has come...
Of the recovery
The time has come, the time has come, the time has come...
Of the redemption

אל שדי my G-d my G-d
Return the remains of my fellows
אל שדי my G-d my G-d
Return the remains of my fellows

And expel my open enemies
And expel my open enemies
And expel my open enemies my soul can't stand them

Send me, send me ,send me Ben Yishay my redeemer
And build me a the House of my Hall

What are 800 apartments when the most important house stands in ruins...

Last edited:
Keep building (and expanding).

Serves the SCUMBAGS right for initiating the 67 War and forbidding any Israeli to enter E. Jerusalem to visit their Holy Sites!!

The Israelis started the 67 war. As documented by the CIA. On the CIA official website.

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

Jerusalem the eternal Jewish capital is now considered "occupied"? :cuckoo:

Other than that, thanks for the good news. I hope the next installment it will be 10,000 new homes! Inshallah!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back