800 new Jewish homes for occupied East Jerusalem

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
Having annexed East Jerusalem, the Israelis are planning 800 new settlement homes for Jews to move into in the city.
In test for Trump, Israel plans 800 new East Jerusalem homes
A statement from the White House said that "past demands for a settlement freeze have not helped advance peace talks."
Peace talks??? What peace talks???
At least we have the American policy on the settlements given a nuance which criticizes President Obama.
I do believe everyone knows Israelis continue to have the green light from American presidents to do whatever they want without fear of American reprisal.

Having annexed East Jerusalem, the Israelis are planning 800 new settlement homes for Jews to move into in the city.
A statement from the White House said that "past demands for a settlement freeze have not helped advance peace talks."
At least we have the American policy on the settlements given a nuance which criticizes President Obama.
I do believe everyone knows Israelis continue to have the green light from American presidents to do whatever they want without fear of American reprisal.
Free Palestine from the SYNTHETIC SCUM

Can't wait to move into my new home in a 3,000 year old Jewish city.

I would not be surprised if some of the new Jewish residents will be from the USA, Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine. Indigenous Palestinian Arabs in East Jerusalem will be cleansed to make living room for Jewish immigrants.

I can already hear it...

It's ok to build more settler homes in the East Jerusalem because Jerusalem will be 'unified' and will become Israeli....

In SOME examples I accept it... In some of the settler towns that WILL fall within any peace agreement then sure, why not... Just not East Jerusalem!

I can already hear it...

It's ok to build more settler homes in the East Jerusalem because Jerusalem will be 'unified' and will become Israeli....

In SOME examples I accept it... In some of the settler towns that WILL fall within any peace agreement then sure, why not... Just not East Jerusalem!

Jerusalem is already part of Israel. Deal with it.

Considering you are a Synthetic Zionist Riff-Raff,I'm sure you will look forward to living on Illegally obtained Palestinian Land

What's a Palestinian?
Well they are not Synthetic Terrorist SHIT like you

220px-Silver_Gull_mouth.jpg

I can already hear it...

Change you name to ......Mussye Dianne....you arrogant squirt

I can already hear it...

Not all... Deal with it!

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad. And they were adread because of the children of Israel."
-Exodus 1:12

In other word, "Shabbat Shalom, you mutherfuck*rs!"

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad. And they were adread because of the children of Israel."
-Exodus 1:12

In other word, "Shabbat Shalom, you mutherfuck*rs!"

Spoken like a true adopted jew.

Forum List

Back