800,000 about to lose their jobs

Me USING?

it will be YOUR political philosophy that harms them not mine

Ok TM, then where will you get this money to pay for them?

"Tax the rich", of course...:eusa_drool:

But she said we have to tax the rich to pay down the deficit... She wants to tax them more for something else too? Maybe she really means a 90% tax rate on the rich is a good thing... Maybe she really thinks that even with a 90% tax rate on the rich that somehow bringing in that revenue will magically pay for our budgets when it won't cover 10% of the deficit.

You people really dont care what happens to this country as long as you see some little gain for your party politically

Ok TM, then where will you get this money to pay for them?

"Tax the rich", of course...:eusa_drool:

But she said we have to tax the rich to pay down the deficit... She wants to tax them more for something else too? Maybe she really means a 90% tax rate on the rich is a good thing... Maybe she really thinks that even with a 90% tax rate on the rich that somehow bringing in that revenue will magically pay for our budgets when it won't cover 10% of the deficit.

Nobody said she's smart....

How many more vets will commit suicide because you people care more about your party then them?

vets get any help they need with their mental problems, people will commit suicide beacuse thay want to.
I go to the VA regularly, it's a good place for vets, and the facility in fayetteville Arkansas is building a mental wing to help provide more for our fellow vets.

You people really dont care what happens to this country as long as you see some little gain for your party politically

I hope you were looking into a mirror when you typed that, hack.

If not, here's one you can use.
Vanity_Mirror.jpg

You have not answered a single question... You just use vets and children to hide behind. It's like how you use the "educated" people argument, you aren’t educated just like you will never serve in the military, but you use these people like wtf.

Go out and stuff your fat face at taco bell please.

Oh now the Democrats care about Jobs? Too little too late on that one. And why didn't they whine about this stuff in the past? Why did Obama & Democrats vote against raising Debt Limits when the other side had power? These are fair questions in my opinion.

Yes I quite agree with you, Lib.

That IS a fair question.

Now think think think, why are both parties playing this game?

You have not answered a single question... You just use vets and children to hide behind. It's like how you use the "educated" people argument, you aren’t educated just like you will never serve in the military, but you use these people like wtf.

Go out and stuff your fat face at taco bell please.

Hey! lay off Taco Bell. I love Taco BEll.

Oh now the Democrats care about Jobs? Too little too late on that one. And why didn't they whine about this stuff in the past? Why did Obama & Democrats vote against raising Debt Limits when the other side had power? These are fair questions in my opinion.

Yes I quite agree with you, Lib.

That IS a fair question.

Now think think think, why are both parties playing this game?

Russian roulette?

I wish just once a demonRat would show some compassion and love for the TAXPAYER.. We needs some love and affection.

Forum List

Back