80% say it was the right decision to kill Bin Laden

So now the left embraces the assassination of foreign nationals on foreign soil by Dick Cheney's death squad?

Too fucking funny.

I support the killing of the biggest public enemy since Hitler. Yes, he deserved it and I'm glad it was done. The fact you are trying to once again make this a political argument is beyond laughable, but it is you we're talking about.

So says the racist.

So now the left embraces the assassination of foreign nationals on foreign soil by Dick Cheney's death squad?

Too fucking funny.

I support the killing of the biggest public enemy since Hitler. Yes, he deserved it and I'm glad it was done. The fact you are trying to once again make this a political argument is beyond laughable, but it is you we're talking about.

So says the racist.

What?? Do you just type anything that pops in your head, fact or fiction?

Rdd ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please do then as it is a rather serious charge.

I'll wait.

Will you apologize and act like an adult for once if I do?

If you act like an adult, I will treat you as one. I promise. Act like an insolent teen, and well... this is what you get.

Rabbi is a racist

The rest of that thread is him trying to justify why black people can't be good leaders.

Rabbi is a piece of shit, not because he is a conservative, I have nothing against conservatives. But because is a racist lying asshole.

I wish you people would remember how many Americans cheered Bush when he stoood on the rubble and said that the terrorists would here from us soon.

You keep claiming Americans only care about partisan bullshit.

You are proven wrong by the historic facts.

That's it?

I greeted MarcATL with 'wazzup ma nigga?"

Does that make me aracist?

You're a punk. And a humorless bore at that.

No biggie;

1) 80% of the populace refused to fight in the war of independence because we should have been loyal to Great Britain;

2) 80% of the zombified populace thought it was super-cool for the federal government to incinerate alive women and children in Waco, TX

Now you see the reason federal prosecutors get away with indicting a ham sandwich ; the people are completely and totally zombified;

for shame.

Forum List

Back