80% say it was the right decision to kill Bin Laden

Now if the left were as partisan as the right in this country would they have backed going to Afganistan in the numbers they did?

Todays right backs nothing that Obama does even when its something they backed previously

Now if the left were as partisan as the right in this country would they have backed going to Afganistan in the numbers they did?

Todays right backs nothing that Obama does even when its something they backed previously

When you realize we have a failed economy under Obamush's watch then we can talk.

That's it?

I greeted MarcATL with 'wazzup ma nigga?"

Does that make me aracist?

You're a punk. And a humorless bore at that.

Really?

"That's what happens when blacks run things"

If you think that's equal to "wazzup ma nigga", you're a fucking tool.

Maybe I should post once every minute waiting for you to reply Soggy just like you did. C'mon! Hurry up!!!

Pathetic.

Of course it was the right decision and I don't care who was President when it happened. The right wingers don't remember that the country was united against OBL and largely behind Bush when we were attacked. It wasn't until he invaded the wrong country the the "tide" really began to turn against him.

Maybe I should post once every minute waiting for you to reply Soggy just like you did. C'mon! Hurry up!!!

Pathetic.

Yes, you certainly are. You're either quite dumb or very humorless. I've been reading Rabbi's posts for a a while, there is nothing racist about him.

You should Google the term "tongue in cheek"

Of course it was the right decision and I don't care who was President when it happened. The right wingers don't remember that the country was united against OBL and largely behind Bush when we were attacked. It wasn't until he invaded the wrong country the the "tide" really began to turn against him.

Their partisan memories never seem to remember the real history.

Last edited:

Their partisan memories never seem to remember the real hisotry.

You're right, I know nothing of the real hisotry.

Pathetic.

Yes, you certainly are. You're either quite dumb or very humorless. I've been reading Rabbi's posts for a a while, there is nothing racist about him.

That's what smilies are for, to denote that the poster is "kidding" There is nothing in Rabbis post to indicate that the individual was making a tongue in cheek statement. Sorry, but on its face, it looks like blatant racism.

Pathetic.

Did you read the rest of the thread? Of course you didn't. Because if you did, you would know there was nothing tongue in cheek about what he said. He spent the rest of the thread trying to justify why black people aren't good leaders. Stop being so ridiculously partisan for once.

And I'm humorless? Have you seen my avatars and profile picture? I can laugh at anything. What Rabbi said wasn't meant to be funny or a joke. Maybe it would have been if he didn't spend the rest of the thread explaining why black people aren't good leaders. He's a racist and you're defending him because you're either a racist yourself (doubtful) or a partisan hack (most likely). Either way, you're an idiot.

Their partisan memories never seem to remember the real history.

You're right, I know nothing of the real hisotry.

You sure dont

Pathetic.

Did you read the rest of the thread? Of course you didn't. Because if you did, you would know there was nothing tongue in cheek about what he said. He spent the rest of the thread trying to justify why black people aren't good leaders. Stop being so ridiculously partisan for once.

And I'm humorless? Have you seen my avatars and profile picture? I can laugh at anything. What Rabbi said wasn't meant to be funny or a joke. Maybe it would have been if he didn't spend the rest of the thread explaining why black people aren't good leaders. He's a racist and you're defending him because you're either a racist yourself (doubtful) or a partisan hack (most likely). Either way, you're an idiot.

Yeah.. I noticed your avatar... an obvious jab at Christianity. Nicely done.

I can't believe there are 20% who think it was not, or are undecided. Of Course it was the right decision. IMO had I been in charge. Even if Osama had contacted the US and asked to surrender, and then showed up at the FBI head quarters with his hands high in the air, Naked. I would have still ordered him shot dead on the spot! Call me cruel, or Crazy or what ever you want. There is no way in Hell I would have given him a chance at a trial, or even considered giving him any of the rights he has denied to so many Americans.

Period.

Yeah.. I noticed your avatar... an obvious jab at Christianity. Nicely done.

Solid job at avoiding everything else I said. You'd rather defend racism then criticize a fellow conservative. :clap2:

Forum List

Back