80% of Americans blame Biden for growing inflation.

This is NY Post bs.

Trump did not deliver energy independence.

The oil industry actually hasn’t done that well under Trump​

The oil industry’s fortunes have been withering on President Donald Trump’s watch, with dozens of oil companies falling into bankruptcy as weak crude prices take a toll on the sector he contends would be abolished if he’s not reelected.

Though some of those industry woes were emerging last year as companies grappled with a glut of oil, people in the business say they were made worse by the president’s trade wars and mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. So far least 40 U.S. oil companies have sought bankruptcy protection in 2020 while dozens of others have slashed spending and cut tens of thousands of jobs.

But along with the rising number of bankruptcies, the oil and gas sector’s debt has skyrocketed by a third to almost $180 billion. U.S. oil production has slumped by a quarter from record levels hit in the past year, nearing levels last seen during Trump’s first year in office. Exports of oil, which began during the Obama administration, have dropped. Energy analysts at Platts Analytics expect U.S. oil shipments — which the administration had cited as evidence of the nation’s “energy dominance” — will drop by about a third next year from 2020 levels.
A "politico" article on the oil industry isn't credible. Please put up another source or two from the oil industry regarding Trump vs Xiden's oil policies.

The pipeline was not delivering oil. It was delivering tar sands. Converting tar sands to oil in the U.S. would have been an environmental disaster, requiring enormous amounts of water which could not be reused.

Is it a little warm for you when you go outside? Do you like forest fires? I live in CA, and when this is all over, we may not have a forest left.
I see your green policies are working out for you? Maybe California should clean out the bottom of their forest.

I see your green policies are working out for you? Maybe California should clean out the bottom of their forest.

You biddable fool, echoing Trump's stupid comment is without a doubt you are a Trumpanzee.

In California, the federal government owns nearly 58% of the forests. Fires are burning all across the West. The South is flooding and the upper Midwest is seeing tornadoes. It doesn't take a Climatologist to see what is happening, and the denial of these extraordinary events is crazy!

We'll see in 2022 and 2024 won't we?
Well, with the efforts of the GOP's gerrymandering, with big lies and conspiracy theories, wedge issues, voter suppression, money from Wall Street, and fellow travelers' everyday character assassinations it's completely possible that the GOP could win the elections.

And once again when in power the GOP will steal the labor of the middle class and the national debt will rise as taxes will be cut for corporations and the already wealthy will get more and the rest of us will get less.

Well, with the efforts of the GOP's gerrymandering, with big lies and conspiracy theories, wedge issues, voter suppression, money from Wall Street, and fellow travelers' everyday character assassinations it's completely possible that the GOP could win the elections.

And once again when in power the GOP will steal the labor of the middle class and the national debt will rise as taxes will be cut for corporations and the already wealthy will get more and the rest of us will get less.
Don't look now, but the Xiden economy and it's high inflation is hammering the middle-class already, especially the cost of energy.
Your excuses are fine, but in general the out party wins mid-terms.
If you add in the democrats' unpopular policies, the 2022 and 2024 elections should be landslides.

You biddable fool, echoing Trump's stupid comment is without a doubt you are a Trumpanzee.

In California, the federal government owns nearly 58% of the forests. Fires are burning all across the West. The South is flooding and the upper Midwest is seeing tornadoes. It doesn't take a Climatologist to see what is happening, and the denial of these extraordinary events is crazy!
I've been saying California needed to clean out their forest for years before Trump. Yes, and the bible predicted thousands of years ago. One what is happening today. So I could've told you that natural disasters are going to get more frequent.

I've been saying California needed to clean out their forest for years before Trump. Yes, and the bible predicted thousands of years ago. One what is happening today. So I could've told you that natural disasters are going to get more frequent.
LOL

Don't look now, but the Xiden economy and it's high inflation is hammering the middle-class already, especially the cost of energy.
Your excuses are fine, but in general the out party wins mid-terms.
If you add in the democrats' unpopular policies, the 2022 and 2024 elections should be landslides.
"Xiden economy" is another character assassination with no proof. Better to assert XItump economy, which benefited the Trump Crime Syndicate.

Trump event touted 'made in America' goods. A lot of his merchandise couldn't be featured.

Want more, there is plenty of other sources to prove Trump is corrupt, harmed the US Economy, and his adult kids used his position as POTUS to be grifters at large.

"Xiden economy" is another character assassination with no proof. Better to assert XItump economy, which benefited the Trump Crime Syndicate.

Want more, there is plenty of other sources to prove Trump is corrupt, harmed the US Economy, and his adult kids used his position as POTUS to be grifters at large.
OMG, 2022 and 2024 won't be about Trump, it will be about Xiden's and the dems' EPIC FAILURES.

Trump had way more people working than Xiden has.
You are comparing apples to oranges. Trump inherited a stable, powerful economy from Obama. Then Trump experienced a sharp recession caused by covid. Jobs and spending plummeted.

Along came the vaccinations, and, up until recently, the number of covid cases dropped dramatically. Jobs and spending rapidly increased and inflation resulted.

The current increase in cases is mostly affecting the unvaccinated. Because the delta variant is largely confined to rural Republican states where vaccination rates are low, the economy is expected to continue to grow under Biden.

OMG, 2022 and 2024 won't be about Trump, it will be about Xiden's and the dems' EPIC FAILURES.
Oh, it seems you have forgotten to include the links in the post wherein you posted my post. That is dishonest, but I will forgive you with your predictions, Nostradamus.

The possibilities that President Biden and the Democratic Party will be epic failures is your deplorable wish. For them to fail epically it would harm We the People. Of course you that doesn't concern you one bit.

Is this your code, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you"?

Not any of the above, total bullshit. If the Trumpanzees spew bullshit, or chimp shit, I figured I'd post my own brand of crap, ludicrous and ridiculous.

The other difference is I'm honest and admit that I've mocked the bull/chimp shit that has become the majority of the threads and posts by the faux conservative / callous conservative set ad nausea.

You're just another liar, you go called on it and had to ty and save face. The people whose buying power is being depleted care. Prime Ribeye is $22 a lb. You remain an idiot.

he upper Midwest is seeing tornadoes.

No we aren't Bozo.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Trump inherited a stable, powerful economy from Obama. Then Trump experienced a sharp recession caused by covid. Jobs and spending plummeted.

Along came the vaccinations, and, up until recently, the number of covid cases dropped dramatically. Jobs and spending rapidly increased and inflation resulted.

The current increase in cases is mostly affecting the unvaccinated. Because the delta variant is largely confined to rural Republican states where vaccination rates are low, the economy is expected to continue to grow under Biden.
You were doing so well, until the last one...
1. Trump inherited a stable economy from Obama, BO had a 1.7% GDP in 2016.
Trump goosed it to 3.0% in 2018 and 2.2% in 2019, because we were basically at "full employment" with an unemployment rate 3.5% in January of 2020.

2. Then Trump had to shutdown the US economy because of the Covid-19 pandemic (that Fauci caused). Jobs and spending plummeted, as you said.

3. The democrats extended unemployment benefits which slowed the recovery, too many people would rather collect than work. On day-1 Xiden signed EOs that crippled the oil industry, and that added a dollar to the price of a gallon of gas, that caused inflation, not adding jobs and increased spending. Jobs did not recover yet, (see graph below) businesses had to pay bonuses and increase pay just to get enough workers, production lagged, that caused inflation higher cost for same products.
1628891222171.png

4. The unvaccinated are not rural Republicans, that's a lie, the least vaccinated group are young, black, males.
Unvaccinated Americans are most likely to be younger, male, black and living in a rural area, a DailyMail.com analysis of data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show.

How does Biden correct inflation? What policies should he pursue? Let’s hope he doesn’t task his VP with this given her failure at the border.
The President of the United States has very little to do about inflation or deflation. The Fed is the one to make decisions on these matters.

he upper Midwest is seeing tornadoes.

No we aren't Bozo.

Yes, they're touching down Bozo. Are you ignorant, or a damn liar? That is the question.

Forum List

Back