80% of Americans blame Biden for growing inflation.

99.7% of economists are not worried about inflation at this time. >1% are right wing kooks who believe dumb Donald has had been robbed of his election.
Honey...they should be very very worried. If they claim they aren't worried, they are either idiots and completely inept or they are lying their fucking asses off. This is going to be historic inflation.

Xiden has been in office about 7 months. The country is on the WRONG track, a lot of wrong tracks.
We need the 2022 and 2024 elections to happen sooner than expected <g>
Just last week, Biden formed a commission to study supply chains. I thought that was what the Depts of labor and commerce did.

Just last week, Biden formed a commission to study supply chains. I thought that was what the Depts of labor and commerce did.
and if this supply chain problem started way back during Trumps term, like idiot leftists here claim, then why didn't Biden form that commission in his first week in office?

and if this supply chain problem started way back during Trumps term, like idiot leftists here claim, then why didn't Biden form that commission in his first week in office?
Well we lacked enough trucking industry employees before the pandemic. But post-shutdown we don't have any plan to resolve port backlogs or open immigration for stevedores and trucking people. I find that unacceptable in the Biden govt.

I'm never goign to vote for Trump, but I'd be open to any pro-biz republican. Unless the gop blows this, 24 will be a landslide on top of 22

Biden shut down a pipeline that was never completed how did that significantly stop all oil? The US has 200,000 miles of pipelines that transports petroleum...If China wants oil they can buy it from us or reroute their oil from Alberta, that they purchased by buying oil field interest in Alberta, to Vancouver with a pipeline for export to China.
Q. "Biden shut down a pipeline that was never completed how did that significantly stop all oil?"

A. This thread was one more of many examples of BIG LIES posted and echoed by a jerk and echoed by other kooks; the reader may notice how many new threads are written everyday by the same Damn Liars over and over with nothing other than hateful and dishonest rhetoric.

The post below is a credible source unlike the OP whose ideas seem to be his biases and lack of any studies on the economy; the events are discussed in this link:

Got a link for that 99.7% of economists?
So all you really have are "red herrings" and "TDS"?
See the link on the FED above; it's clear kyzr doesn't know a thing about the Economy:
read also:

In simple terms the President of the United States has very little control over inflation.

See the link on the FED above; it's clear kyzr doesn't know a thing about the Economy:
read also:

In simple terms the President of the United States has very little control over inflation.
So when the President's economic agenda calls for the infusion of TRILLIONS of dollars into the economy...that doesn't affect inflation? Did you not take Macro Economics in school, Rye?

Forum List

Back