80% of Americans blame Biden for growing inflation.

Rye makes up numbers with his feelings and believes them. Hahahahahaha what a leftist fool.
I did make up the number, 99.7%; had you read the posts above you might not be a buffoon. For the Readers who are stopping by:

"Not any of the above, total bullshit. If the Trumpanzees spew bullshit, or chimp shit, I figured I'd post my own brand of crap, ludicrous and ridiculous."

"The other difference is I'm honest and admit that I've mocked the bull/chimp shit that has become the majority of the threads and posts by the faux conservative / callous conservative set ad nausea."

It's nice to know that you are not willfully ignorant!

Last edited:
Keep your head in the sand and your ass up. It suits you.
New DNC.jpg

Brought to you by the Chinese National Government

frankly i don’t think it’s fair to lay all the blame on him, it belongs to Harris, as well as the entire dems in congress…along with their voters

I did make up the number, 99.7%; had you read the posts above you might not be a buffoon. For the Readers who are stopping by:

"Not any of the above, total bullshit. If the Trumpanzees spew bullshit, or chimp shit, I figured I'd post my own brand of crap, ludicrous and ridiculous."

"The other difference is I'm honest and admit that I've mocked the bull/chimp shit that has become the majority of the threads and posts by the faux conservative / callous conservative set ad nausea."

It's nice to know that you are not willfully ignorant!
I’m talking about your entire body of work not just this one post.

Bullshit.

It's nice to know that you are not willfully ignorant, too!

Where did you pull THAT stat out of Rye? My guess is that your ASS is really hurting right now!
Wow, another clown who doesn't to their homework. Show to go ya'll that there are more kooks posting on this thread and they are all not willfully ignorant

I have a lot of hope for the midterms

BUILD BACK BETTER!

Oh that's a fox bulletin. They're always a good source of left hatred.
But it doesn't matter what the inflation is, apart from the fact Joe didn't cause it, He is still the president and there fuck a'll you can do about it.

As for the mid terms, the way the GOP fell into line behind Joe with the stimulus bill, it's going to take a lot of votes to stop him now.

Remember this and think about it deeply.
If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out. Not one of you rigid republicans will have one iota if effect on the mid terms. Let that sink in.

Wow, another clown who doesn't to their homework. Show to go ya'll that there are more kooks posting on this thread and they are all not willfully ignorant
when someone asks where you got a stat from, Rye...calling them a "clown" isn't really a response. Did you want to share where it was you got that stat from?

99.7% of economists are not worried about inflation at this time. >1% are right wing kooks who believe dumb Donald has had been robbed of his election.
Everyone remember this post in 6 months at our current inflation rates...

If inflation was good for America, Democrats would stop it.

This is NY Post bs.

Trump did not deliver energy independence.

The oil industry actually hasn’t done that well under Trump​

The oil industry’s fortunes have been withering on President Donald Trump’s watch, with dozens of oil companies falling into bankruptcy as weak crude prices take a toll on the sector he contends would be abolished if he’s not reelected.

Though some of those industry woes were emerging last year as companies grappled with a glut of oil, people in the business say they were made worse by the president’s trade wars and mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. So far least 40 U.S. oil companies have sought bankruptcy protection in 2020 while dozens of others have slashed spending and cut tens of thousands of jobs.

But along with the rising number of bankruptcies, the oil and gas sector’s debt has skyrocketed by a third to almost $180 billion. U.S. oil production has slumped by a quarter from record levels hit in the past year, nearing levels last seen during Trump’s first year in office. Exports of oil, which began during the Obama administration, have dropped. Energy analysts at Platts Analytics expect U.S. oil shipments — which the administration had cited as evidence of the nation’s “energy dominance” — will drop by about a third next year from 2020 levels.

Republicans have proven they know nothing about the economy.

Forum List

Back