80 Million dead in the Big one

mmmk.

COOL-STORY-BRO-LET-ME-CALL-UP-MY-BUDDY-WHOS-AN-EXPERT-ON-COOL-STORIES.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood icons like Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewert , Henry Fonda etc - serving in the militarty (more that I forgot to mention

As well of women film stars also (more than I forgot to mention)

The Winner Generation

Surrreender Ceremony on the USS Missouri in Tokyo BaY in Sept 1945

Hollywood icons like Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewert , Henry Fonda etc - serving in the militarty (more that I forgot to mention

The Winner Generation

Call me dense because I am still missing the point of the OP

The Winner Generation

There isn't one. The OP is incapable of coherent thought and feels that his rambling is of interest to others. It isn't, of course, but we humor him because we are kind.

Except me. I am not kind.:lol:

The Winner Generation

There isn't one. The OP is incapable of coherent thought and feels that his rambling is of interest to others. It isn't, of course, but we humor him because we are kind.

Except me. I am not kind.:lol:

Im not kind either. This thread is stupid. Its almost pointless to seriously to deabte whether that old fucking ass era is somehow better than the current one. Lets take a shot at it nonetheless...

Shitty movies, shitty music, no cable tv, no internet or electronics in general, not even a color tv, absurd one sided world news thats always skewed enough to verge on becoming propaganda, they had terrible racism and segregation, medical procedures were a joke, and so was medicine, they didnt have half the vaccinnes we have now, all around safety (road and air travel, drinking laws, seat belts, child seats) was severely in need of an overhaul, the roads and bridges were garbage, they didnt have OSHA or L&I or the EPA and a million other acronyms i wont bother mentioning, the variety of products from food to furniture was extremely minimal, no video games, no microwaves, no cell phones, no micro breweries, no weed and no "Lost".

...and im trading all that for what? Some fucking old timey way of life? Thanks, but no thanks.

Forum List

Back