8 year old boy does provocative dance in front of cheering adults

8 year old boy dressed in drag performs highly provocative dance in front of adult audience. This is the perverted future that liberals fought very hard to produce.

HERE'S THE FULL STORY ABOUT THE VIDEO: https://bit.ly/2Q6fWA0

Clos

It will be a mircal if this kid doesn't end up getting raped in the backhole. The parents of this kid should be charged with abuse.

To much bs posted guess that's your problem, some enjoy learning about the world and what's going on it.

What dumpster do you dive to come up with this weird shit?

Have Alex John Brinkley Jones and "The End Times" gotten too sane for you then? Scraping the bottom of Fecesbook now and pretending it's "news"?

No, the OP is just showing those who did see this latest insanity what your kind is about.

He won't admit it. This is where he says there are sickos on both sides.

Obfuscates from reality.

8 year old boy dressed in drag performs highly provocative dance in front of adult audience. This is the perverted future that liberals fought very hard to produce.

Clos

It will be a mircal if this kid doesn't end up getting raped in the backhole. The parents of this kid should be charged with abuse.

To much bs posted guess that's your problem, some enjoy learning about the world and what's going on it.

Have Alex John Brinkley Jones and "The End Times" gotten too sane for you then? Scraping the bottom of Fecesbook now and pretending it's "news"?

No, the OP is just showing those who did see this latest insanity what your kind is about.

TX BS.

Liberals never call these kinds of acts, they defend it.

Clos

Actually, Lactatia is being celebrated by the main stream as brave and inspiring. I promise you, not cheered for by Trump voters.

Blind ass

You actually think freakos who push this kind of shit ----- vote at all?

If they dont, you wish they did.

ROCK THE VOTE!

Not learn the issues mind you.

ROCK THE VOTE!

Get that racist homophobe impeaaaaaached!!!!!!

Thats, YOU!

K, I don't know what brand lighter fluid you're sprinkling on your salad but most people don't vote at all, just as most people are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans" even if they do vote.

In any case it's still got zero to do with this perverted shit the OP found on the road and dragged in here.

Clos

Actually, Lactatia is being celebrated by the main stream as brave and inspiring. I promise you, not cheered for by Trump voters.

Blind ass

ROCK THE VOTE!

ROCK THE VOTE!

Thats, YOU!

K, I don't know what brand lighter fluid you're sprinkling on your salad but most people don't vote at all, just as most people are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans" even if they do vote.

In any case it's still got zero to do with this perverted shit the OP found on the road and dragged in here.

Do you feel as though you contradicted my point? You, fairly clever at your obfuscation. That, of course is what you are doing.

How do you feel about tranny bathrooms, or the notion that people are the genders they "feel they are?"

Do you?

Do you feel that everyone is the gender they "feel they are?"

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual)

How about those that claim they are nonbinary?

Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression.

How do you "feel" about all of that shit?

Blind ass

ROCK THE VOTE!

ROCK THE VOTE!

Thats, YOU!

Do you feel as though you contradicted my point? You, fairly clever at your obfuscation. That, of course is what you are doing.

How do you feel about tranny bathrooms, or the notion that people are the genders they "feel they are?"

Do you?

Do you feel that everyone is the gender they "feel they are?"

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual)

How about those that claim they are nonbinary?

Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression.

How do you "feel" about all of that shit?

I don't think I 'contradicted your point' since I haven't a clue what your point was supposed to be.

As for all that other shit I really don't care. It is of no consequence.

From a pride parade. Who gets behind LGBT? Dems or GOP?

maxresdefault.jpg

From a pride parade. Who gets behind LGBT? Dems or GOP?

maxresdefault.jpg

When did "pride parades" start requiring voter registrations?

Tragically, there is going to be a lot more of sick stuff like this, since numerous things have been normalized (and even celebrated) that should never have been. Children are being taught lies, and of course that will have an impact on their actions. This is what happens when political correctness and cultural Marxism take over, at the expense of truth. The good news is, we know how it all ends.

Pretty creepy.

But only slightly creepier than a guy who scours the internet looking for crap like this.

people don't have to scour fool , it's called another post it you see on your news feed you check it out and then post it again , and another post it and it goes again.

So now why does this happen SON.... BECAUSE IF PPL DON'T REPOST THIS GAWD DAM SHIT WHO IN THE FK WILL KNOW ABOUT IT TO STOP !!!!

We are not like the cowardly fks who want to pretend it is not happening nor going on , shall we act the same on MISSING CHILDREN pretend that some angel just swept them up adn took them in for cool aid and cookies.

are you fkrs seriously that gawd dam stupid you can't figgure out the only way to make ppl aware is PUT UP IWTH ASSHOLES WHO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THE OTHER FKS. because to them viewing reality is way to hard to handle so lets pretend that those posting it SCOUR THE FKN INTERNET FO RIT ARE YOU THAT DUMB C'MON..

Calm down junior, you’ll blow a gasket.

When did "pride parades" start requiring voter registrations?

They don't. It's common knowledge which party promotes them and which does not. No sign up necessary to know that water is wet.

Ah I see, so it's "common knowledge" is it.

:dig:
Yes it is. Liberals support all manner of sickness. It gets talked about here almost everyday. You yourself have never denounced any of the perversity demonstrated by the left. We all await your next clever deflection.

The act...................................liberals
------------------------------------------------
Pedophilia............................. OK
homosexuality....................... OK
Baby killing........................... OK
Releasing felons................... OK
Sex change ......................... OK
Indoctrination ...................... OK
Sexual assault .................... OK
Against self defense .......... OK
Open borders ..................... OK
Soft on crime ...................... OK
Blame whites ..................... OK
ETC ETC ETC.

I wonder what a six year old JonBenet Ramsey & the other <10 year old so called 'American child beauty queens' that are pimped by Mommy & Daddy, would think of this 8 year old in drag?

I wonder what a six year old JonBenet Ramsey & the other <10 year old so called 'American child beauty queens' that are pimped by Mommy & Daddy, would think of this 8 year old in drag?
Now the left smears a murdered child. smh.

The child was only six & there is an entire industry of this in the US.
Thousands of American Moms & Pops are out there pimping their kids to be the next 'American child beauty queen.'
JonBenet's parents are the ones that pimped their six year old.
Not blaming JonBenet; I am blaming her parents.

Also, I am not, "the left."

Not blaming JonBenet.
Nice dodge. Dragging a dead child into your fantasy is the lowest of the low.

Not blaming JonBenet.
Nice dodge. Dragging a dead child into your fantasy is the lowest of the low.

My post is based in fact; there is no fantasy involved.

Says something about American culture that this "girl's" parents have custody.

The perverted audience should be whipped, but they'd probably enjoy that.

Sexualizing a child is wrong regardless of gender. Having a boy dress like he wants a dick up his ass is much worse then dressing a girl up for a beauty contest though. Either case only Liberals do stuff like this.

Forum List

Back